PTWM #89 kids are feral, husbands a boring tit, her Instasham life is falling to shizz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fake tears again. Because the only person Rachel cares about is herself.

Reactions: 16
That women's centre is so bizarre. What exactly is the purpose of it? Who is it for? A woman in a violent relationship wouldn't be able to just fill a bag of washing and step out of the door. The partner will assume she is trying to leave and beat the tit out if her.

If the washing machine is for those who are unable to afford to run theirs or don't have one. Fair enough but where do they dry the washing?

To me it looks like a place to go and gossip, have a coffee and a cake. It's far from safe. I live nowhere near there and I know where it is.

It was the looking after her own kids that got me 😂😂
Same. "I'll look after the kids". I think you mean kid Rach, the rest are all yours. You're their parent. Not a co-babysitter.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I’ve just finished reading a book called The Influencer by Miranda Rijks. The main character is a big influencer that tries to integrate herself into the running of a homeless charity. She knows it will up her profile and make people think she does lots of charity work ‘behind the scenes’. Without spoiling it too much, the owner has little choice but to work with her (even though he hates her) as it’s massively beneficial for the charity with the donations that come pouring in after she speaks about it. It reminded me of Rach and Trevi. As far as trevi are likely concerned it’s a business deal and nothing more. They get the money they need from having Rach and now Emily shout out about them to 225k people and only have to put up with seeing her maybe once a month at most. For Rach she gets to look like she’s involved with them and has the huns frothing at the gash about all the hard work she does.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I would pay your train fare to go and visit this complete farce.
To get the view from someone who’s lived DAand therefore 100% qualified to give an opinion on her set up would be interesting to say the least.

The whole thing sounds like an bad accident waiting to happen and a complete fantasy in the woman’s enormous head.
She thrives off attention, all this place is, is so she can get more of the hero worship comments saying how much she does for everyone and how amazing she is. ‘She even opened a refuge’ will now be the huns go to phrase for anyone doubting her 🙄Funny how no one can actually put their finger on what she actually does 🤔

The entire family and friends make me sick. Apart from poor Wilbo, and Sam’s boys of course.
I think she’s being very devious, same as she was about her wording with the PayPal. She’s been careful not to specify what the women’s centre actually is. She hasn’t said it’s a refuge for women to escape DA and she’s not correcting anyone who says it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
The only positive, and I call it that lightly, about Emily visiting trevi and doing online courses is that hopefully she will get enough qualifications and knowledge to eventually realise that R knows duck all.
Funny how R hasn't shouted about the pointless coffee meeting that was advertised at the local school which was shady as duck. Imagine if genuine people actually booked onto that and she just hasn't even bothered to follow it through. I know that's a good thing she didn't go ahead with that because she couldn't even state what qualifications she had then, and you could tell she was in over her head just with that text messaging service and that was when V was still involved!
Ladies, if you need help, go to the bigger organisations and steer clear from this shambles!

Reactions: 27
Did Raq & Astrid get their nails done at the same time? Or did one copy the other 🤷‍♀️
Astrid has her nails done like that a lot so R probably copied her. Do you not see R's style change, depending who she's with? Tries to dress young and trendy when with Emily, then tries the frumpy dresses, large collars and cardigans when with Astrid.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How long do we reckon until stabby Jo is down on company's house as a director aswell, or at the very least an employee 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Personally I think this “women’s centre” is just a drop in for her huns on holiday.

As someone said there is no security, you can easily see through the glass if you was to go close up,
A bloody coffee and cake is not going to heal those poor families in DV.

She is an utter utter 🤬

Also did I read Emily is a ambassador for Trevi now?
If so this could be the real reason she didn’t go, Rachy wasn’t expecting her to be asked to be an ambassador and it has pissed her off, Rachy might be passing her sell by date, Emily is younger, has time for her kid and other people’s kids, also doesn’t moan as much as Rachy.

Reactions: 15
I had a look at the Trevi website and all the women appear highly trained, experienced individuals. Why do they need to associate with R because when the tit finally hits the fan with her it’s surely going to impact on them too.
That said, if you google Trevi and then the Patchwork house, you go from lawyers and doctors to Rachet, PA Jo and Emily

Reactions: 18
My friends have just pulled up on a camp site in paignton just near hers…..do I send her down scammmer street ?? And dare her to ask about PayPal lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Astrid has her nails done like that a lot so R probably copied her. Do you not see R's style change, depending who she's with? Tries to dress young and trendy when with Emily, then tries the frumpy dresses, large collars and cardigans when with Astrid.
People who do that are also have the perfect personality for grooming people. I learned that on one of my courses I did for work. That’s how they get people to adore them. Like a chameleon 😂

Reactions: 17
Not one of them comes across approachable, like the type of person you would want to open up to. They look like a group of playground mean girls

Reactions: 36
The whole thing smacks of ‘look at us, aren't we fantastic’.

It’s like they’re having a laugh and not treating the operation and development of the place ,or the people supposed to access it , with the respect and privacy those people deserve.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
doesnt charlie do hair / make up / nails?? Im going to put money now she (or another of her friends) will be a 60k a year "therapist" within 6 months. Because nothing helps DV than getting your nails done.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.