PTWM #89 kids are feral, husbands a boring tit, her Instasham life is falling to shizz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Thrive Project also offer a community chest 7 days a week. Unless she is going to fill the fridge purely from her own pocket then she is just taking resources from established organisations. It's pointless and confusing for its service users.

Reactions: 26
When she says a therapist can work from there, I’m sorry but a qualified therapist isn’t going to be working for free and surely most social services need to have complete confidentiality so records etc stored safely. So will it just be some namby pampy nonsense random person acting as a therapist basically having a cuppa and a chat whilst your washing is on? What do they expect to achieve to help these women?! Surely they can’t offer much more than the proper services?

Reactions: 28
Surprised Josh isn't asking her to start an only fans account to rake in even more money, he's posted a pic and had to put a gif over her clam packet. Could save himself a job and put the pics on OF. I wouldn't feel comfortable sitting in my living room airing my minge with teenagers coming and going but hey ho, it obviously floats her boat.

(Sorry if it's really apparent I am in a foul mood tonight 😆)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
When she says a therapist can work from there, I’m sorry but a qualified therapist isn’t going to be working for free and surely most social services need to have complete confidentiality so records etc stored safely. So will it just be some namby pampy nonsense random person acting as a therapist basically having a cuppa and a chat whilst your washing is on? What do they expect to achieve to help these women?! Surely they can’t offer much more than the proper services?
Probably be the "wellbeing barista" from Jordan's coffee shop :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see Emily is now an ambassador for Trevi. What the hell?
Well we can all guess now why that has happened. So R can turn around and say Emily is qualified enough to deal with vulnerable people.
Its all dodgy as duck and like everyone else has said, the quicker the novelty wears off the better.
I don't even think R knows what the duck that centre is for. Sounds like a right mish mash of her dipping her hand in every pie at once

Reactions: 37
It just goes to show that ill qualified but determined grifters can get away with whatever they want.

Emily? A director of a charity to help abused victims of domestic violence and now an Ambassador for Trevi? 🙄🙄, you couldn’t make it up.

Shame on Trevi if this it true.

Reactions: 29
She *might* get a trainee trying to complete their therapy hours, but they would have to be declared as such

Reactions: 3
It just goes to show that ill qualified but determined grifters can get away with whatever they want.

Emily? A director of a charity to help abused victims of domestic violence and now an Ambassador for Trevi? 🙄🙄, you couldn’t make it up.

Shame on Trevi if this it true.
Emily posted on her stories that she was proud to be an ambassador for them. She also posted that it was the first time she'd visited Trevi. Figure that out?!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Has she had arse implants now? I really wish mine was that big, probably the only time I'll be jealous of her figure.
DC6BC959-7EA7-456B-9676-D2D38C855924.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
This is a bold statement of me to make but I've got a funny feeling this womens centre isn't going to work out and it's going to eventually fade into the backround never to be spoken of again...
We live in hope 🙄.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.