PTWM #86 Rachey steals scotch eggs as well as donations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:

Rach likes to pretend that she’s a writer
But we’ve never read anything shiter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Does anyone know or know where we can find how many copies have been sold?
Its really hard to work out until it settles in a rank on Amazon. It will get to a point where it stops going down and then you can calculate how many have been sold per month since it went on pre sale.

Reactions: 1
Instead of buying her book to how crap it really is we should find out who's just behind in her the top 100 and invest in their books instead. Get them ranked up a bit higher.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Its really hard to work out until it settles in a rank on Amazon. It will get to a point where it stops going down and then you can calculate how many have been sold per month since it went on pre sale.
Thank you!

Imagine having a life where you didn’t have to worry about anything breaking or being damaged because you know someone will just replace it for free, no issues. You don’t even ‘need’ the item, people just send you stuff. Or where you get sent expensive things that you never use again, and then they pay you on top of the freebies to waffle about it for 5 minutes on your insta. So detached from real life and real work. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Imagine having a life where you didn’t have to worry about anything breaking or being damaged because you know someone will just replace it for free, no issues. You don’t even ‘need’ the item, people just send you stuff. Or where you get sent expensive things that you never use again, and then they pay you on top of the freebies to waffle about it for 5 minutes on your insta. So detached from real life and real work. 🤦🏼‍♀️
If it's true, Betsy being adamant that she didn't want to tell Raq that she'd broken a candle holder is quite worrying - we already know how she flies off the handle when she doesn't get her way, was Betsy worried she'd be kicked out again for touching her mum's precious bits of tat? Or was that all a lie, made up for engagement from the huns ("oh babe, what a shame, my teenager is clumsy as duck as well") and a freebie replacement after Raq broke it herself/Wilby got hold of it/a dog knocked it over?

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
My 18 year old daughter and her bf came back to mine last night after the footie. I thought I could hear shouting so I got up to discover he had stormed out, after having a tantrum and throwing food all over my kitchen in a rage. He then came back to the door and said sorry but the way you (my daughter) spoke to me annoyed me. He also threw some of our garden furniture about on his way out. He’s not hit her but am I overreacting to consider this bordering on abusive?
Generally people hit / throw objects because they’re trying not to give the same treatment to the person there. You’re not overreacting! Normal people don’t act like that.

Reactions: 1
I’m really really annoyed that she has done nothing to promote protecting women at this time when DV is a great risk. I shouldn’t be surprised that she hasn’t, but I don’t think I really realised that she was quite such an hole. How can a self-proclaimed saviour of women ignore this???

Reactions: 16
I’m sat on a 9yrar old sofa that when you sit on one side your basically sat closer to the floor than the other side as the springs have gone! I’ve seen the rips in it more times than I can remember but you know there she is sat in her luxury colourful one and her pink one to match the neon lounge she then gets one gifted for her friend who she’s helped to “re house due to DV” it’s laughable!

Reactions: 9
I’m really really annoyed that she has done nothing to promote protecting women at this time when DV is a great risk. I shouldn’t be surprised that she hasn’t, but I don’t think I really realised that she was quite such an hole. How can a self-proclaimed saviour of women ignore this???
Shes busy WoRkInG bEhInD tHe ScEnEs💜

• Haha
Shes busy WoRkInG bEhInD tHe ScEnEs💜
It really couldn’t have been easier for her - all the tweets etc have been done, she literally just needed to share them but she can’t even be bothered to do that. I don’t understand why the huns don’t pick up on this?

Reactions: 7
Not sure if it’s already been mentioned but I’d be really worried that my bestie encourages my teenage daughter to lie about something so trivial? Who can she really trust?

It really couldn’t have been easier for her - all the tweets etc have been done, she literally just needed to share them but she can’t even be bothered to do that. I don’t understand why the huns don’t pick up on this?
🤯🙃 same reason they’ve given a 5 ⭐ review without reading it 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
bleeping yikes, how did this ever get printed? Original owners of a Victorian property😂

Radio devon has just given her another plug and how wonderful is Rachel with her blended patchwork family and juggling everything🤢 I didn't need to hear that. I've only just managed to get lunch.
View attachment 659305
“there’s a large attic room”

HAHAHAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.