PTWM #86 Rachey steals scotch eggs as well as donations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 18 year old daughter and her bf came back to mine last night after the footie. I thought I could hear shouting so I got up to discover he had stormed out, after having a tantrum and throwing food all over my kitchen in a rage. He then came back to the door and said sorry but the way you (my daughter) spoke to me annoyed me. He also threw some of our garden furniture about on his way out. He’s not hit her but am I overreacting to consider this bordering on abusive?
Not overreacting at all. My daughters bf was like that. Drink and a mood ended up in battered knuckles from walls.. what was to say the next time it wouldn't be her. She didn't see it at the time, thankfully dumped him for another reason and can see what the worry was now.

Reactions: 5
My 18 year old daughter and her bf came back to mine last night after the footie. I thought I could hear shouting so I got up to discover he had stormed out, after having a tantrum and throwing food all over my kitchen in a rage. He then came back to the door and said sorry but the way you (my daughter) spoke to me annoyed me. He also threw some of our garden furniture about on his way out. He’s not hit her but am I overreacting to consider this bordering on abusive?
So glad she’s out of that now. Your daughter or you don’t need to be near such a creature!

Reactions: 2
No you are not! My 20 year old daughter is having therapy for a mentally abusive relationship she was in at 18 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Not over reacting at all. I’m glad she’s finished with him herself. I’m rubbish at things like that because I would honestly wrap the garden furniture around his head, which is not an ideal response.

But failing that I’d just reiterate that you are proud of her for knowing herself that she doesn’t need that in her life. There are so many young men in this world that are not like that, she shouldn’t waste her time on one that is ❤

Reactions: 14
I am so glad she’s finished with him and seen the light ❤
Seeing the advice and reactions to this on here really highlights that we are a group who care and help.
R receives how many inboxes like this a day and does nothing with it.
Yet we are the trolls 😂

Reactions: 14
So Betsy breaks the candle holder, fair enough it was an accident but she then recruited stabby Jo, hid it, lied about it, laughed when she got caught and now the company are sending them free stuff. You couldn't write this tit. I've always told my children they'll get into more trouble from lying than what they've actually done. I can't stand liars.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
If he did that in my house to my daughter, he wouldn't be back over the doorstep, might be nothing could be something brewing away I wouldn't take the chance.

Reactions: 5
So Betsy breaks the candle holder, fair enough it was an accident but she then recruited stabby Jo, hid it, lied about it, laughed when she got caught and now the company are sending them free stuff. You couldn't write this tit. I've always told my children they'll get into more trouble from lying than what they've actually done. I can't stand liars.
Wouldn’t surprise me then if she dropped it herself or she gave it to Wilby as he screamed as he wanted it and he broke it and came up with this scenario to grab herself a freebie!

Reactions: 7
I've taken a screenshot to add to the wiki, I think it shows just how ignorant she is so I will record it for posterity!
Particularly as, when you actually go to Saka’s page and look at his posts, the overwhelming majority are positive and you have to really search to find the negative so she’s actually given them more of a platform than they already had 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Do you know what else is naffs me right off 😂. (I know I’m raging, so feel free to tell me to shut up.) Its this thing over be kind and women supporting women. So basically the gist from her small circle and followers is that come what may, no matter what anyone says or does, I’m supposed to be kind about them because they have a vagina!

So bloody annoying. I read that Rachel Williams Twitter last night and I realise she’s been through a lot and done a lot of good work. Though the furore she has created over this issue with Safe Lives is unprofessional and she sounds like a spoilt brat. I screen shot this bit of her email ranting because the first line is not okay. If she offended someone, she is accountable for that. Whether she found it offensive or not. People are allowed to pull you up on things. This chosen one princess routine is just doing nothing for feminism 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
All the reshares aren’t really working…sales dropping off faster than she can say ‘it’s fiction…IT’S FICTION!!’
4342367F-3731-47AD-A139-50FFD44C264A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
bleeping yikes, how did this ever get printed? Original owners of a Victorian property😂

Radio devon has just given her another plug and how wonderful is Rachel with her blended patchwork family and juggling everything🤢 I didn't need to hear that. I've only just managed to get lunch.
4AAF5059-D6C2-443B-91B3-87A9CCA5292B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.