PTWM #86 Rachey steals scotch eggs as well as donations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title thanks to @Nebbymoo ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Last thread recap:
- Rachaelelele is still a bleep.
- Letting Wilbur put his face up to kiss Winston, what could possibly go wrong?
- Ramble ramble, bullshit made up stories and lying through her (wonky) teeth.
- Wilby fell off the sofa and face planted the floor, luckily big sister Lula was around to make sure he was ok, while Rancid sat filming. Ideal. Lula's pants were visible under her shorts so I'm sure the child with anxiety and who has been in therapy for years will really appreciate that being shared.
- After Tattlers speculating that Seb may have moved out to Gangsta Granny's, Raq decided to prove he hasn't by making a frame to decorate his new utility room bedroom. So just to recap, Edie gets over ยฃ100 worth of popsa photo frames, and Seb gets some stickers in an Ikea frame.
- More late night CCTV footage of an intruder at Knobhead HQ ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Tattlers are putting money on it being a) Raq's dealer making a late night drop, b) Betsy's boyfriend on a booty call or c) Seb having been told to come home after it was speculated that he's moved in with Gangsta Granny.
- They keep S and I off social media for their own safety and well-being, apart from when Ratshit sits on her arse on the sofa and films an argument with Seb about him wanting a day off school.
- Ratchet roped Betsy in for a Tesco ad, showing off all the gluten free items she gets for free when she doesn't actually need them. Rancid was clearly still suffering from her "secondary chest infection" (aka covid) when she filmed the ad, as she sounded rough as duck
- Isaac was looking through baby/toddler photos of himself, so of course Rancid had to film (even though they were from before she stole Josh and the boys from another woman).
- She apparently had an email from the school about Seb's behaviour, almost like she's trying to paint him in a certain light at the moment....
- Seb left for school through his bedroom, clearly he can walk through walls now as she definitely said they had closed up the external door that was in there ๐Ÿคฅ
- Wilbert finally has a little slide to play on! Oh hang on, turns out it's just a prop so she can fulfill her obligation to flog nappies ๐Ÿ™„
- Emily tried to give Wilby a kiss, he refused multiple times (even pushing her face away) but she persisted until he gave in. Way to teach consent and body autonomy. Quick reminder that these women are supposedly going to run a centre for vulnerable women ๐Ÿ˜ฌ Emily then called him a dick.
- Rancid and Joyce took to their hobbit loft for a siesta (aka afternoon delight) at school run time. SO relatable for parents of 6 kids ๐Ÿ™„ who both apparently work full time. No doubt one of Raq's friends/employees was ordered to pick the kids up.
- big long ramble to camera slagging Seb off. Betsy came in, followed by Lula, Raq and BeKind made fun of Lula like a pair of mean girls. Then Betsy and Lula had an argument in Betsy's pigsty of a bedroom over Betsy taking something of Lula's and refusing to give it back. Instead of intervening, Rancho filmed, snorted, and asked B what music she was playing.
- it's book publication day! Brace yourselves for millions of reposts about how amazing it is ๐Ÿ™„

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

• Heart
Reactions: 38
OMG Rach please bend over and let me crawl up your arse with the rest of your huns ๐Ÿ™„ These people are actually a sandwich short of a picnic to write this drivel and hereโ€™s our Rach lapping it up, her talon permanently hovering over the repost button. duck right off the lot of you and then when youโ€™ve fucked right off, duck off some more ๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
The photo of her and S is awful! There is nothing soft about her face, itโ€™s clearly not playful and looks like a photo a possessive girlfriend would post to let other girls know to back off! Clearly the other โ€˜girlโ€™ is that poor kids mother ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ™ˆ I have a 15 year old son and heโ€™d be fuming if I posted anything online but especially topless pictures! Also iโ€™d *never* cuddle up with him in that way mostly because 15 year old boys are gross. Obviously if Iโ€™m super lucky heโ€™ll let me squeeze him in for a cuddle on the sofa. (Fully dressed!)

Reactions: 22
Exciting meetings today for her. well u would of thought she would of at least put a bra on for it ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
OMG Rach please bend over and let me crawl up your arse with the rest of your huns ๐Ÿ™„ These people are actually a sandwich short of a picnic to write this drivel and hereโ€™s our Rach lapping it up, her talon permanently hovering over the repost button. duck right off the lot of you and then when youโ€™ve fucked right off, duck off some more ๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh what a hun that's hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Meh. People like this annoy me, because you can tell they arenโ€™t normally readers. Someone they follow writes a book, itโ€™s so simply or badly written they can read it in no time and think itโ€™s amazing ๐Ÿง I see friends all the time like โ€˜ read it in 3 hoursโ€™ and it makes me think how poorly written it was. One of my fave books/series was the Millenium trilogy, the girls with the dragon tattoo took me ages to read and understand at first, but I couldnโ€™t put it down. TLDR theyโ€™re idiots ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 20
Getting her family members to write reviews for her ๐Ÿ˜‚
The worst thing is, any negative review they will assume is someone from here. They won't actually look at the writing or the back story of the "fictional" characters and realise that anyone can put two and two together and realise what it is about.

People who aren't huns but were genuine followers may end up being quite disgusted by it.

Thereโ€™s a literal review war going on with this ๐Ÿคฃ Itโ€™s either 5 stars, huns and family members or 1 star, genuine reviews.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hopefully the more days that pass, she will get more genuine reviews (1 stars etc) she will run out of family members to fake a 5* one soon. Either that or she has made everyone make at least 5 amazon accounts, thats probably why josh has bought it from amazon. So sad.
It says alot to start with that you have to get your family to do a 5* star review to bump it up ๐Ÿ™„
It day 1 of publication so she will get the handful of huns frothing at the gash for the first few days and then it will all die down.
Hopefully devon radio get listeners to call in with questions for her ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 19
Wonder what H got in exchange?! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Maybe Rachy is going to return the favour and trim H's horses mane ๐Ÿ˜ซ.
I'm still traumatised after listening to the video story of what H did to Rachy with a Denman hairbrush and a kitchen scissors!
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

This is at the beginning of the new book.
This statement is so, so wrong!
There is almost nothing fictional about this book!
She changes a few names and places.
But we know ALL the characters from her previous book and the Rachy and Joycey show that is on Instagram daily.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Getting her family members to write reviews for her ๐Ÿ˜‚
See we are really getting the whole picture here. Essentially what Hannah is saying is that she supports Rachael selling out Seb & Issacs childhood trauma for strangers entertainment, as does Josh.

Actual horrors these people arenโ€™t they? I truly feel awful for those children ๐Ÿ˜ž

Reactions: 32
Well I genuinely read the book as you know, so I will be posting an honest review. If I could say itโ€™s absolute tit, I would. Unfortunately those reviews donโ€™t get through the net so you have to word it differently ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 15
Rach will probably be on radio devon in mid afternoon, they usually have a slot for an author around that time. Will be able to find out about 1.30pm ish. They had Astrid on a while back talking about her life๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ feels like they're scraping the barrel a bit here.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well I genuinely read the book as you know, so I will be posting an honest review. If I could say itโ€™s absolute tit, I would. Unfortunately those reviews donโ€™t get through the net so you have to word it differently ๐Ÿคฃ
I'm looking forward to reading your review ๐Ÿ˜.

Reactions: 4
The sign of desparation. Would be even worse if she had only set up an amazon account to leave a review.
21900632-3294-4F81-BB87-EC4A372969C7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.