PTWM #86 Rachey steals scotch eggs as well as donations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Lucyinthesky88 I wondered the same. It's sending my phone really glitchy too with that confetti all down the page. Your profile pic looks hilarious though.....ratchets proper giving it one of them in her party hat lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
“wE CaN sAvE” 6800 litres” This kind of sanctimonious preaching really winds me up.
Read the room Rach because your privilege is showing, I’m 100% sure not all of your huns have a dishwasher.
Our dishwasher broke & we can't afford to replace it. The end.

Reactions: 7
Her engagement really is shocking. 564 likes and 9 comments (2 of which are other questionable influencers) on the dishwasher ad. With stats like that, she won’t get big brands wanting to work with her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We can’t afford a dishwasher and I’m not a insta begger so I won’t get gifted 1 either

Who gave you the water facts Rachy?
Quick google and this comes up 😂
AD386FD3-9E1D-4382-B7D0-FDD266BD7F18.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So in my job I have an employer who I'm close to and I've actually just applied for a different job outside of what I'm currently doing. Having applied for this job and waiting to hear back has me feeling anxious and sick and like I'm being a fraud to my boss even though I know she would be happy for me (just disappointed) It got me thinking is this what R feels like every day? Because I couldn't cope if I felt like this for the rest of my life 🤣

Reactions: 6
So in my job I have an employer who I'm close to and I've actually just applied for a different job outside of what I'm currently doing. Having applied for this job and waiting to hear back has me feeling anxious and sick and like I'm being a fraud to my boss even though I know she would be happy for me (just disappointed) It got me thinking is this what R feels like every day? Because I couldn't cope if I felt like this for the rest of my life 🤣
She doesn't feel anything because she is a narcissist with no soul .
If she did, she wouldn't do half the stuff she does

Reactions: 20
She just swigs the old Rescue Remedy and everything's fine! Swipe up, babes!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone is reading this in Germany?
And of what relevance is that Rach?
It's a pile of tit, whatever country it is read in.
It's still an appallingly written book.
You are not an author, a writer or a novelist.
You aren't important or famous either.
You are, however, an infamous, theiving, scamming, cruel, abusive, manipulative, cunning, lying, munter.
Going by her Insta her partner is from the UK .. so there is the connection.

Rachaels basic resharing of posts about Saka / Radford etc. and not even making a comment or saying what she thinks in her own words is poor form for a so-called bestselling author; plain bandwagon jumping and just shows her simplicity..!

Reactions: 16
This has really fucked me off 🤦🏼‍♀️ I definitely choose to spend half my life washing up when I could just use the lovely shiny dishwasher I don’t bleeping have 😡 entitled bleep

View attachment 659620
This pissed me off too. I can’t afford a bleeping dishwasher and wouldn’t have room for one in my tiny kitchen. She hasn’t got a clue how normal people live. Boiled my piss yet again she has.

Reactions: 9
Not sure if it’s already been mentioned but I’d be really worried that my bestie encourages my teenage daughter to lie about something so trivial? Who can she really trust?
Or is the “bestie” aware of how much her mate over-reacts and kicks off so it was a panicked way of trying to protect Betsy?

Reactions: 13
Going by her Insta her partner is from the UK .. so there is the connection.

Rachaels basic resharing of posts about Saka / Radford etc. and not even making a comment or saying what she thinks in her own words is poor form for a so-called bestselling author; plain bandwagon jumping and just shows her simplicity..!
Rachael was one of the idiots yesterday that reposted examples of racist abuse on her stories. I think her not saying anything is a blessing, because evidently she doesn’t quite understand the issues to make a well informed comment 🙄.

Good to see she’s found Jameela Jamil though. That’s my female circle of hell complete 🤦🏻‍♀️.

Happy Birthday Tattle btw 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This has really fucked me off 🤦🏼‍♀️ I definitely choose to spend half my life washing up when I could just use the lovely shiny dishwasher I don’t bleeping have 😡 entitled bleep

View attachment 659620
World problems and all that aside..... PET HATE; I cannot bear a badly loaded dishwasher....
I know I know, I should have a word with myself but this is terrible.
Neat and tidy = a better clean.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Rachael was one of the idiots yesterday that reposted examples of racist abuse on her stories. I think her not saying anything is a blessing, because evidently she doesn’t quite understand the issues to make a well informed comment 🙄.

Good to see she’s found Jameela Jamil though. That’s my female circle of hell complete 🤦🏻‍♀️.

Happy Birthday Tattle btw 🙌
I would prefer it if she said "I don't feel like I know enough on this subject, so here's some posts from other people which sum up how I feel" or something. Just reposting something with an emoji over the top doesn't really cut it, does it?

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion

Rach, too lazy to hand dish wash, illiterate author, bad review deleter, fake positive review repeater.

Reactions: 6
I would prefer it if she said "I don't feel like I know enough on this subject, so here's some posts from other people which sum up how I feel" or something. Just reposting something with an emoji over the top doesn't really cut it, does it?
I actually feel an absolute arse for her posting this.

It’s like she’s going…….

“I know yesterday I reposted racist abuse without a trigger warning. I know that most people would not have been so irresponsible. I’m sorry if it offended you, but I can’t actually say sorry because then I would have to admit I’m an idiot.

But here, I have a friend with mixed race children that I send Wibbles old clothes to. So I do my bit for racial inequality and I’m totally clued up.

Now stop picking on poor me and waste your time signing the expired Government petition that won’t ever be debated again, so that Josh can feel like he’s one step closer to finding IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and tracking all my not racist, thoughtful, better educated trolls.”

*Cringe, sigh, ugh*

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.