Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FridaK

VIP Member
EDITED - Sorry I’ve just had to edit this post. I shouldn’t need to say this but I did not write this. But whoever did is in need of some assistance with how far they are willing to go over this website and Rachael. It’s a lot weird to dislike a anon account holder on a gossip website so much 😩🙄

Hang on - Rachael might have written it 😂😂 FFS

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
What i actually find funny about all these reviews is the fact that almost every single one is in retaliation to (presumably) here.
She has turned her own book reviews into an attack on trolls 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I know alot of us here haven't even done a review and we aren't trolls, but the huns would be better off giving her their arse licking review and just not mention anything negative, because people that don't know anything will wonder why R is getting hate and just Google her 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
And you know what is high in the Google results for Queen Lateetha?

MY FUCKING WIKI 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

FridaK

VIP Member
Was josh always this downtrodden?

Ive not followed these threads for that long but he always looks like he’s got the weight of the world on his shoulders.

Just wondering if he’d always come across as this or whether he’s just fed up and knackered with his life?
I’ll answer this *clears throat to begin.*

No. At one point the Facebook Ma’s used to gas him up like he was towny Devons answer to Channing Tatum. I could never see it myself, but both he and she really believed the hype. So he used to work out (but steroid looking tbh,) and strutted around half naked, leering at himself in the camera. Which is why I disliked him (I can’t stand it when men think their a 10 but actually are 4/5. Men that are 10’s generally don’t eye fuck themselves at every available opportunity.)

Anyway fast forward to now and he’s dropped the steroid look and is now going for alcoholic chic. Weight loss, saggy skin, stress lines, stained teeth and cheese string legs. He still thinks he’s a ten, but he’s rounding in at a Paul Gascogne 2/3. The hype and Wibble finished him off I think.

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 59

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Something just occurred to me, does Josh actually have any friends? No one he can go for a pint with or bird watching friends? Or friends from school? I’ve never seen him with or talk about any mates. It seems like the only people he’s allowed to be friends with is her friends. I find that really sad (don’t get me wrong I still think he’s a massive twat) but it’s like she’s cut him off from anyone she can’t control. Strange relationship going on there.
Very occasionally she has filmed him talking on the phone with someone who's into birdwatching, that's literally it. He used to go abroad on a birdwatching holiday every year, he doesn't do that any more. I would bet that Ratch let him have an aviary in the garden on the condition that he doesn't go off birding any more. He's not allowed anything outside of the relationship and family. No wonder he's looking so rough, he has no hobbies, no mates and no respite from being her bitch.

Oh and btw Samantha Clarke, I don't have a husband to bang me. My girlfriend does an amazing job though 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

lilyalbie95

I made this account ages ago, back when Rachaele posted the stories of her crying about Tattle, and I haven’t revisited it since as I believed her and dismissed the valid criticism as cruel trolling. I’ve really enjoyed her content - some things have concerned me a bit over the years, but none of us are perfect parents (least of all me!!) so I brushed it off.

But I pre-ordered her latest book and am about halfway through reading it, and I was genuinely appalled as some of the details started to line up with things that she’d alluded to in the past. I came back on here to check if anything had been said about this topic, as I couldn’t quite believe she would have the gall to repackage some of the traumatic things that have happened in those boys’ lives, and sell it on as ‘fiction’!! Mortified, and have a real pit in my stomach for their Mum. Seems indescribably cruel.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Mrs H

We know that emotions will be running high tonight whatever the result, if you are in fear of domestic abuse or need help then please reach out on 0800 970 2070 or text NCDV to 60777

💗

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Cheerios78

Fucking hell, I swear shes written "ITS FICTION" more than my son has said "it's coming home" this week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Daddy Cool

To celebrate your birthday here is a picture of your child in MY messiahs cast offs showing off MY good deed 🙄 what an absolute psychopath she is! Her next publication should be titled “Narcissism 100 ways to wish someone a happy birthday by making it about yourself”

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 50

FridaK

VIP Member
This woman and actually a few others on social media this morning are so inherently fucking poorly educated, condescending, performative, attention seeking twats that I am struggling to breathe through my annoyance. I’ll come back later.

BUT, before I go RACH, if you are reading, SHARING the racist comments on Sako’s page is giving the RACIST’S a VOICE to you 225k followers. You don’t SHARE the comments, to highlight the problem. You condemn it without fucking reposting the disgusting shit. Take it DOWN!

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Dotty10

Hi folks!

I’m new to the whole PTWM fiasco and to be honest I’m horrified! How she cries troll to anyone that dares to ask how their hard earned donations were used is shocking. I follow a fair few ‘activists’ on SM and some have been called out for not being transparent and they always address it and come forward with the receipts. How she has any reputation left and why any charitable organisations want to work with her is beyond me. I’m a survivor of DV and I can’t tell you how much it upsets me that she has exploited such a serious cause for her own financial gain. If she had truly experienced the trauma of DV she wouldn’t dream of acting this way. She is honestly in the same realms as the lowlife that shave their kids head to pass off they have a terminal illness to get a quick buck. There is a special place in hell for people like you Rachelaeioeae.. NOW SHOW US THE RECIEPTS!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Cady1954

VIP Member
Im going to write a novel.........A poem by me

I'm going to write a novel it cannot be that hard
All the Huns on Instagram are thinking they're 'The Bard'
I have no real experience of writing I might say
But why let that prevent me from having my own way
It will be a book, a book of mere fiction
I'll write about adultery, violence and addiction
I'll rifle through my contacts and pick a random name
Then I'll write about their life Oh no I'll have no shame
I'll add their Mum and Dad, brothers, sisters, too
I might even add their cousins and people they once knew.
I'll make them sound so pitiful so miserable and sad
And write about the pain they faced and secrets that they had.
Of course, there'll be a heroine that will of course be me
A mother of all mothers in my patchwork family
I'll explain how im a saviour to all who are in need
And how women bow before me, my sainthood guaranteed
I'll care not how I hurt those whose paths that I have crossed
Why should I be sorry because of husbands they have lost
Oh yes It is a book, a book of mere fiction with subterfuge
bad grammar and moral dereliction.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

bbvf

Chatty Member
Shit I wasn’t informed that when I signed up to tattle I had to be a housewife, a mother, a wife and have a shit sex life.
I mean I’m still not a housewife, I’m about to be a mother, still not a wife and the sex life is pretty damn good.
Does this mean I can’t comment anymore?? Will my membership be revoked? Fuck sake. If only I’d stolen thousands in PayPal money and not explained where it had gone. Damnit.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

bbvf

Chatty Member
I genuinely need to vent about her and the PayPal thing, the CIC and the general mistreatment of people - hence why I come to tattle with you lovely lot.
But I can’t imagine being THAT bothered by R and tattle I then go on a review rampage.
If that person is reading this - have five hun. Have a brew. Maybe a biscuit. Think about this now. Move on with your life. Go Elsa on this shit and let it go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Here she goes again with the petition for verified ID.
What will her excuse be when genuine people call her out then... Still call them trolls???? Probably 🤦‍♀️
So the (in)famous saviour who gets 6 women a week into refuge thinks it's a great idea for people who have fled domestic abuse to HAVE to use their real name on social media, so their abuser can track them down?

• Heart
Reactions: 40