PTWM #86 Rachey steals scotch eggs as well as donations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here she goes again with the petition for verified ID.
What will her excuse be when genuine people call her out then... Still call them trolls???? Probably 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 19
What will her excuse be when genuine people call her out then... Still call them trolls???? Probably 🤦‍♀️
She’s not sharing it because she’s outraged about racism though, she’s sharing it because she doesn’t want people to ask her where the PayPal money went unless they have a verified account that she can then doxx #bekind

Reactions: 37
This is how thick they all are. They are sharing a petition that was debated and responded to in March 2021. It’s not up for discussion again.

This was the Governments response 👇

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Someone is reading this in Germany?
And of what relevance is that Rach?
It's a pile of tit, whatever country it is read in.
It's still an appallingly written book.
You are not an author, a writer or a novelist.
You aren't important or famous either.
You are, however, an infamous, theiving, scamming, cruel, abusive, manipulative, cunning, lying, munter.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
So the (in)famous saviour who gets 6 women a week into refuge thinks it's a great idea for people who have fled domestic abuse to HAVE to use their real name on social media, so their abuser can track them down?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Someone is reading this in Germany?
And of what relevance is that Rach?
It's a pile of tit, whatever country it is read in.
It's still an appallingly written book.
You are not an author, a writer or a novelist.
You aren't important or famous either.
You are, however, an infamous, theiving, scamming, cruel, abusive, manipulative, cunning, lying, munter.
Wonder if they liked her “German me” racist post 🙄🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s not sharing it because she’s outraged about racism though, she’s sharing it because she doesn’t want people to ask her where the PayPal money went unless they have a verified account that she can then doxx #bekind
Oh absolutely. She is just resharing old news. She shared it the first time when it was doing the rounds.
FYI rach, tattle isn't a social media account..its a gossip forum 🙂
And you have had numerous people ask you questions publicly and in private who have used their own names and accounts and yet you still doxx them or call them trolls 🤷‍♀️
All this re sharing about the football racism is just her jumping on another band wagon again, she did duck all for blm and has done duck all since then aswell.
If she can't even raise awareness for dv during this time then she should shut the duck up about everything else 🤚

Reactions: 17
So the (in)famous saviour who gets 6 women a week into refuge thinks it's a great idea for people who have fled domestic abuse to HAVE to use their real name on social media, so their abuser can track them down?
Of course she does, it doesn’t affect her. She’s allegedly one of those victims who had to flee to refuge and anyone in the world could track her down in 3 minutes, let alone her abusive ex.

Reactions: 10
So someone who has an account on social media under the guise of part time working mummy wants changes so that everyone has to sign up in real name
Can’t make it up really
Oh I see Joyce account is also not just his name

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She really will just jump on any bandwagon she can find to try and up her engagement and gain some more followers. What really pisses me off though is the sheer laziness of trying to get involved in these issues, all she does is share posts that someone else has written. Here’s an idea Rachy, why not address what’s happening in the world right now and the disgusting racism that has been shown towards some of the England’s players this week. She has a huge platform that she could actually use to highlight these problems, surely she wouldn’t find it hard to write something in her own words what with her being amazing, fantastic, brilliant author.... oh wait maybe not then...

Reactions: 13
She’ll write something along the lines of when I was a young mum everyone judged me and talked about me. So I know exactly how those young black players feel. Ps I lived in a piss soaked needle infested bed sit

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.