PTWM #86 Rachey steals scotch eggs as well as donations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman and actually a few others on social media this morning are so inherently bleeping poorly educated, condescending, performative, attention seeking twats that I am struggling to breathe through my annoyance. I’ll come back later.

BUT, before I go RACH, if you are reading, SHARING the racist comments on Sako’s page is giving the RACIST’S a VOICE to you 225k followers. You don’t SHARE the comments, to highlight the problem. You condemn it without bleeping reposting the disgusting tit. Take it DOWN!
I've taken a screenshot to add to the wiki, I think it shows just how ignorant she is so I will record it for posterity!

Reactions: 13
Condemning my local police force when hers is bleeping corrupt - look no further than her own husband!
she has no clue I’ve a friend who relaxes when it’s not football season because her partner is loving kind everything she wants! But come the football season of his team lose that’s his trigger but r wants to condemn the police force who are highlighting this is a thing!
she’s a twit

Reactions: 19
I hope dozens of people replied to the post to confirm they will be selflessly receiving a stonking great salary in return for all this selflessness. (I unfollowed long before Emily arrived but don’t the huns ever wonder how she financially supports herself? Is she still doing half a shift a week as a trainee barista?)

Reactions: 12
Just catching up from over weekend.... well I called it on the last thread on her spending time with T so glad she reads here and takes our advice sometimes I guess that’s how she’s made it this far in life lol! Seen B got away with smashing the candle stick which I do think she should replace although I think she’s only went into so much detail about as she’s hoping that she will be #gifted one!
Please now go read a book with Wilby pointing out letters and colours with him and document it to a story as that would be fab!

also cheeky request if anyone has the book and would like to allow me to borrow it I would be grateful, I would buy it but would rather spend my money on something else than line her pockets or get her book ratings up lol

Reactions: 8
Just catching up from over weekend.... well I called it on the last thread on her spending time with T so glad she reads here and takes our advice sometimes I guess that’s how she’s made it this far in life lol! Seen B got away with smashing the candle stick which I do think she should replace although I think she’s only went into so much detail about as she’s hoping that she will be #gifted one!
Please now go read a book with Wilby pointing out letters and colours with him and document it to a story as that would be fab!

also cheeky request if anyone has the book and would like to allow me to borrow it I would be grateful, I would buy it but would rather spend my money on something else than line her pockets or get her book ratings up lol
As someone else said, if it was Seb who had broken it, there would have been a massive argument, she would have grounded him/taken his phone/banned him from scootering etc. But because it's favourite child Betsy she's laughing and snorting, and will just buy another. Betsy works and has done for years, the least she should be expected to do is replace it out of her own money.

Reactions: 25
Pretending to be disgusted by these people posting hate & abuse on players Instas. You prefer to write yours in a book and class it as “fiction” don’t you Rach

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Pretending to be disgusted by these people posting hate & abuse on players Instas. You prefer to write yours in a book and class it as “fiction” don’t you Rach
Along with getting her huns to do her dirty work & post the hate & abuse for her to anyone who doesn’t blow smoke up her arse. But as long as they hashtag it with #bekind it’s OK for them to be social media bullies especially if she parades one of the children in a Kidscape t-shirt afterwards 🙄😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
No she shared a post saying football doesn’t cause domestic abuse and that alcohol doesn’t lead to abuse
My 18 year old daughter and her bf came back to mine last night after the footie. I thought I could hear shouting so I got up to discover he had stormed out, after having a tantrum and throwing food all over my kitchen in a rage. He then came back to the door and said sorry but the way you (my daughter) spoke to me annoyed me. He also threw some of our garden furniture about on his way out. He’s not hit her but am I overreacting to consider this bordering on abusive?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
My 18 year old daughter and her bf came back to mine last night after the footie. I thought I could hear shouting so I got up to discover he had stormed out, after having a tantrum and throwing food all over my kitchen in a rage. He then came back to the door and said sorry but the way you (my daughter) spoke to me annoyed me. He also threw some of our garden furniture about on his way out. He’s not hit her but am I overreacting to consider this bordering on abusive?
I would say absolutely yea. Your daughter and you must have been terrified.

Reactions: 11
He’s abusive, he might not have hit her last night but he is mentally abusive,He chucked food and furniture. She needs to be out of that relationshi.

hope you’re ok xx

Reactions: 17
You are not overreacting at all! He might not have hit her last night, but what if she “annoys him” again on another occasion and it’s not just food he is throwing about.
Your poor daughter and you.

Reactions: 8
Seriously, not just Rach but all the wankers that posted a pic of Rashford saying ‘STILL the …. blah blah blah.’
What do they mean ‘STILL?’
Does missing a penalty automatically make character up for debate?

By being in such a rush to get those posts up and jump on the bandwagon, what they were actually saying was ‘We judge you on the fact you missed that penalty in your day job, but don’t worry we STILL like you.’

Who the hell do people think they are? Football is his job, taking and missing a penalty (which is technical and nothing to do with his morality or personality,) does absolutely not warrant posts from people saying ‘Its okay we forgive you. We STILL love you.’ You are just highlighting the fact that you think he let you down in that moment last night. So many bell ends said it also. It was quite overwhelming how entitled people felt they were to be so judgemental.

All the rest of her posts last night on all these topical issues have been bleeping useless. Hardly anyone complained about West York’s police but they took to post down anyway and apologised. By enlarge, people understood what they meant which was ‘Be vigilant and safe in a extraordinary situation.’ I hate the police, but I don’t expect to post an essay on the ins and outs of the psychology behind D Abusers to get a point across. Stupid women picking fights over something non existent to get attention.

As for re-sharing racist comments with No trigger warning, just a few craps words that basically said ‘I’m trying to not look racist. Here’s my performance on it,’ was trash. She even managed to be condescending there ‘imagine getting up at 19….’ Why Rach, is it because if your over 40 you aren’t affected by racism in society or something?

As I said, not just her, but damn I can always rely on her to show what should not be done or said. Halfwit.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
No you’re not overreacting at all, if that’s how he behaves after a minor inconvenience like football then I’d hate to think what he’s like over the big stuff! Alcohol is no excuse. Hope your daughter is okay.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I would say absolutely yea. Your daughter and you must have been terrified.
She’s quite a feisty girl - she gets it from her Nan. She was more angry than anything but if I had been 2 minutes earlier I don’t know what would have happened. He’s always been a lovely boy and welcome in our home but over the last few months has been increasingly volatile and always linked to drink

No you’re not overreacting at all, if that’s how he behaves after a minor inconvenience like football then I’d hate to think what he’s like over the big stuff! Alcohol is no excuse. Hope you’re daughter is okay.
She is fine but it’s all over with him

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s quite a feisty girl - she gets it from her Nan. She was more angry than anything but if I had been 2 minutes earlier I don’t know what would have happened. He’s always been a lovely boy and welcome in our home but over the last few months has been increasingly volatile and always linked to drink

She is fine but it’s all over with him
Just adding my two pennies worth , it must be a huge relief to you that she’s finished with him.

Reactions: 4
You’re not overreacting at all. Sit her down, have a chat with her, help her to understand that this isn’t ok. I sadly ignored / normalised those early warning signs of “he’s just had a bit too much drink and is upset over the match” and well, I wish someone had chatted with me about it at that point. Really hope you and her are ok! X

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.