PTWM #81 the one where she cashes in on another woman's mental breakdown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she welcome anywhere?
Even the kids love to see the back of her 🤣🤣
I think I'm safe, I'm in Lincolnshire which she won't visit because it's where her mum fucked off to when she abandoned her when she was 4. Even the mention of Lincolnshire sets her off sobbing hysterically and vomiting horrifically.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why when she was telling seb she is away all week she kept saying ‘I am away’ not we. She really thinks she’s the most important in the house

Reactions: 19
They left the kids and drove 5 hours to go to a gym in Chester? Okay then 💆🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I fail to see why she has to travel around the country to witness first hand poverty and homelessness??
Just walk around your local community Rachel, it's bleeping grim out there for those below the poverty line.
Those who have to single handedly parent their kids and not palm them off to anyone who happens to be passing by. For those that have to pay for their own way not scam others into paying for their lavish lifestyle. For those who have to say they're not hungry so their kids can eat. For those who are being evicted from their homes and the only option is accepting a tent from the local homeless charity and being told of safe places to sleep.
The money wasted on this jolly around the countryside could have helped someone pay a deposit for a flat, a mother to feed her kids for a week or two, helped someone fleeing DA get to a place of safety.
duck she's annoyed me today :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I fail to see why she has to travel around the country to witness first hand poverty and homelessness??
Just walk around your local community Rachel, it's bleeping grim out there for those below the poverty line.
Those who have to single handedly parent their kids and not palm them off to anyone who happens to be passing by. For those that have to pay for their own way not scam others into paying for their lavish lifestyle. For those who have to say they're not hungry so their kids can eat. For those who are being evicted from their homes and the only option is accepting a tent from the local homeless charity and being told of safe places to sleep.
The money wasted on this jolly around the countryside could have helped someone pay a deposit for a flat, a mother to feed her kids for a week or two, helped someone fleeing DA get to a place of safety.
duck she's annoyed me today :mad:
Theres a page I follow called poverty watch, on Facebook. Whoever runs it is based in the bay and seems to be very involved, often shares statistics around poverty and seems very politically passionate. Today they shared some kitchen which was full of eggs and fresh produce for people in need to come and take for free. They’ve never shared anything to do with PTWM nor the other way around.

Reactions: 24
Honestly all I can think is this 👇
I can’t imagine what the man who owns the gym thought 🤦🏻‍♀️

E193E02A-4D4C-46F0-91C3-574B6E03119C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I bet that gym bloke was thinking "who the duck is she" 🤣.... I wonder how long R has been following him for 🤔
On another note, I noticed how S was mia from the home, and as soon as R and J duck off he comes back, the coast is clear 🤣 wonder if he will duck back off to granny's when they get back

Reactions: 21
Theres a page I follow called poverty watch, on Facebook. Whoever runs it is based in the bay and seems to be very involved, often shares statistics around poverty and seems very politically passionate. Today they shared some kitchen which was full of eggs and fresh produce for people in need to come and take for free. They’ve never shared anything to do with PTWM nor the other way around.
It's because anybody who is involved locally can see right through her. She only wants the "pretty" side of poverty and the glory.
(she's annoyed me today because I've spent the day dealing with people who are on their arses, with nowhere to turn and not much hope of things getting better for the foreseeable. Because, unlike Rach who can get eleventy billion women into a refuge each week, us mere mortals can't seem to make that happen, no matter how hard we try)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Whilst I’m angry at the fact my local area has been in a local lockdown of some form since July 2020 and we are currently in a surge area with advice to minimise travel I’d be more than happy for our area to shut out all travel to stop r and j’s dumb and dumber tour of England coming near me - anyway she’s no clue where we are in proximity to beaches as she made clear with hen house lady’s visit

Reactions: 15
It's because anybody who is involved locally can see right through her. She only wants the "pretty" side of poverty and the glory.
(she's annoyed me today because I've spent the day dealing with people who are on their arses, with nowhere to turn and not much hope of things getting better for the foreseeable. Because, unlike Rach who can get eleventy billion women into a refuge each week, us mere mortals can't seem to make that happen, no matter how hard we try)
I’ve tried numerous food banks for vulnerable families today. We have Street Angels. Pay as you feel cafes, I’ve had tears, frustration, (both clients and myself) trying to access the basics, food, sanitary products, baby milk and she’s bleeping about (literally) saving the planet. I don’t know of one city in this country that isn’t struggling with deprivation & she chooses to leave her home town & kids to ‘promote’ her fanfuckintabulous saviour whilst being gifted anything from Tesco’s Finest to the most expensive period pants (my guess she won’t be needing those for a while) She’ll be out wining & dining & staying in a nice hotel and persuading Billy no Balls that NEED another baby to make their life complete. Scammer and a 1st class c**t. Mondays are always the most stressful day for my clients and I needed to vent. Apologies

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I’ve tried numerous food banks for vulnerable families today. We have Street Angels. Pay as you feel cafes, I’ve had tears, frustration, (both clients and myself) trying to access the basics, food, sanitary products, baby milk and she’s bleeping about (literally) saving the planet. I don’t know of one city in this country that isn’t struggling with deprivation & she chooses to leave her home town & kids to ‘promote’ her fanfuckintabulous saviour whilst being gifted anything from Tesco’s Finest to the most expensive period pants (my guess she won’t be needing those for a while) She’ll be out wining & dining & staying in a nice hotel and persuading Billy no Balls that NEED another baby to make their life complete. Scammer and a 1st class c**t. Mondays are always the most stressful day for my clients and I needed to vent. Apologies
Must be something about Mondays eh? I hear you (Unlike Rach, we both seem to deal with people who don't have just £100 to buy a rocking chair for the garden or spend ££££££ on gin they hate the taste of or be able to afford seafood and steak for their BBQs)

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.