PTWM #78 Comparing themselves to Yoko & John but won't admit where the PayPal has gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow so many lies I think she has forgotten how to tell the truth ! I can’t pick up a 5 litre ton of paint and easily pour it into a perfect circle and I can deadlift my own body weight 😂 also sweets story if there was any truth in it - wouldn’t josh just pick the microwave plate out ? And probably visit the burns unit of boiling sugar landed on his foot ! She’s such an arse she prob wiped her own arse with sebs shirt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The irony of 'missing you in my tummy' while she's probably hiding in the hobbit hole and leaving him to run wild and play in the downstairs bog.
Missing you in my tummy but not actually giving a tit about you actually being in our lives 🙄😓
Que the new cow cow baby... hinting for her huns to hound josh for a new baby???

Reactions: 10
The irony of 'missing you in my tummy' while she's probably hiding in the hobbit hole and leaving him to run wild and play in the downstairs bog.
Missing you in my tummy but not actually giving a tit about you actually being in our lives 🙄😓
I think she might actually mean that, she didnt have to look after him then and everyone did everything for her , oh wait she doesn't and they still do, my mistake.

Reactions: 23
Nice to see B was away from parenting and hanging out with someone her own age.

Reactions: 7
How could she have spent all day Monday washing clothes when she was in Exeter recording the audio book? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion:

Got no brains, always lies on the ‘gram
And when she dresses up she looks like someone’s Nan.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
How could she have spent all day Monday washing clothes when she was in Exeter recording the audio book? 🤔
Prob got her skivvy Emily to do seeing as we have seen her do the washing before. Then make out she’s the busy mum doing it all where we all know josh does most the housework and now Emily so she can lay horizontal on the sofa all day

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion

Lying on the gram, dressing like your gran, her women’s centre is a massive sham

• Heart
Reactions: 61
All those women commenting on Emily's birthday post sounded like a bunch of teenage girls. 'love you' 'fancy you' etc. Bloody hell. Get a grip.

Reactions: 19
I feel like she has never really grown up. I mean the things she stresses over are day to day adult life. But she doesn't seem to manage or handle day to day adulting. How is she supposed to "run" a women's center if she can't manage her own household?

Reactions: 18
Oh my lord what have I just watched! Lies & more lies. 5 ltr tub of paint 🙄 Microwave sweets? Dog 💩 and NONE of it was caught on camera 🥱🥱 She’s getting bloody desperate now 🥴

Reactions: 16
All those women commenting on Emily's birthday post sounded like a bunch of teenage girls. 'love you' 'fancy you' etc. Bloody hell. Get a grip.
they really are, my 14 year old neice and all her mates always comment like that to each other

Reactions: 11
She’s always filling them with a maccies breakfast. It’s hardly setting your children up right for the day is it? I get up half an hour before my kids so that I can prepare them something healthy to eat before they go to school.

Also her teeth look terrible, they stick out at all sorts of angles. I would be really pissed if I had paid to have them, but then again I would’ve listened to the orthodontist and removed some teeth.

Reactions: 11
Wow so many lies I think she has forgotten how to tell the truth ! I can’t pick up a 5 litre ton of paint and easily pour it into a perfect circle and I can deadlift my own body weight 😂 also sweets story if there was any truth in it - wouldn’t josh just pick the microwave plate out ? And probably visit the burns unit of boiling sugar landed on his foot ! She’s such an arse she prob wiped her own arse with sebs shirt 😂
she probably wiped her mouth for the amount of tit that dripped out of it!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.