PTWM #78 Comparing themselves to Yoko & John but won't admit where the PayPal has gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“FaceTime me whilst your with them” is EXACTLY what my bad relationship was like. Because he wanted to a) check that I was with who I said I was and where I said I was and b) be “seen” by the other men there, even if they were my colleagues or a friends husband.

How do they not realise this is alarming, he’s a police officer, he’ll be trained to recognise those sort of signs. Particularly when you consider she was 25 at the time and had known them less than a year I think doing the maths?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
If I was an influencer and this is what my teenage daughter was putting online to 44k people, I'd be seriously reflecting on what kind of role model I was.

The hand placement is very suggestive, with the nipple piercing deliberately about 2 cm away from being out. I wouldn't want my daughters digital footprint to look like a precursor to an Only Fans page.

And the fact that she sleeps in a separate out-building in the garden would scare the life outta me.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Concerned dad! Don’t make me laugh 🤦‍♀️
It's a cover up using the "Dad" title! We all know why he's concerned!!
Controlling oh sooo controlling they have used money, house and items for power and control of Emily who will waken up some day if her partner doesn't first! Then it's all going to turn nasty...wait for it.

Reactions: 16
So the audio says “yeah that’s good, still enough room to walk” .... I’ve drawn the gap on, so anyone with a pushchair, or wheelchair, mobility difficulties or you know over a size 10 ain’t getting through? What’s this lots obsession with creating spaces for the flipping borrowers? 🤯🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I feel like we are missing some serious commentary from @FridaK missing your gems of wisdom!
Ahhh I miss the banter too 👍. I just can’t even think about the twisted, skanky psycho at all without chewing my cheeks in temper over her using the name Jamie as the main male character in her book, the ADHD incident and her dirty messed up antics. Just reading here because I’ve blocked her and the other inbreeds, I’m assuming she’s lost a few of her contracts, that is why she’s deleting posts. Which I say GOOD to go X

Reactions: 19
Unfortunately, I think it’s more likely that the old ad posts are no longer of use to her so she’s taking them down to make her grid look less like a shopping channel. I doubt she has lost any contracts, brands don’t seem to give a tit how influencers behave as long as they have plenty of gullible followers.

Reactions: 10
Ahhh I miss the banter too 👍. I just can’t even think about the twisted, skanky psycho at all without chewing my cheeks in temper over her using the name Jamie as the main male character in her book, the ADHD incident and her dirty messed up antics. Just reading here because I’ve blocked her and the other inbreeds, I’m assuming she’s lost a few of her contracts, that is why she’s deleting posts. Which I say GOOD to go X
you've probably already said and I've missed it but what's the Jamie name issue?

Reactions: 5
I think it’s likely she asked for ideas for names and that’s where the Jamie character name came from. Not like she has any original thoughts/ideas. So chances are simply Betsy suggested it.

Josh is a bleeping creep. I have no words... 🤮🤮

Every time I check here it's always the same tit show. I can't even think about the woman's centre, we all know her and crew of skanks will be taking the piss out of everyone and anyone behind their back. I can actually hear them now if I think about it. Those vulnerable women and children, thinking its a genuine service when in actual fact its a bleeping scam and a money laundering scheme. Turning up for advice or help and three teeth tina is sat there bleeping snorting in a £400 coat, talking about her time in refuge filming Josh leering at them from a corner somewhere in his cap and sliders 🤮. He gives me Fred West vibes.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Why does she have to swear so much?? I love a swear but she’s is just making herself look like an idiot! More of an idiot!

Reactions: 6
you've probably already said and I've missed it but what's the Jamie name issue?
Jamie is an incredibly important name to me (and I mean one of the most important.) It’s most likely nothing to do with why she chose that name and a strange coincidence. Although if not, she’s really quite sick. I’ll leave it at that

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Jamie is an incredibly important name to me (and I mean one of the most important.) It’s most likely nothing to do with why she chose that name and a strange coincidence. Although if not, she’s really quite sick. I’ll leave it at that
Wait...this is cryptic. Do you know her IRL?

Reactions: 17
How would she know that, Does she know you? Jamie is my eldest sons name but there is no way on earth she would know that, so how would she know that the name was important to you?

oohhh i thought you meant it was some dig at someone Rach knows/knew.

Reactions: 5
Can you elaborate a bit more Frida? Jamie is a very common name so I can’t fathom why you think it’s aimed at someone close to you? Unless you do know her IRL and she knows who you are outwith Tattle?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.