PTWM #78 Comparing themselves to Yoko & John but won't admit where the PayPal has gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iโ€™m pretty sure even the writers of Eastenders arenโ€™t this bleeping far fetched. Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I didn't think it was possible to get more annoyed by her but hell, she just bugged me even more. It's no wonder she gets SS visits, nothing is safe, no-one is supervised, no one is really disciplined, no one is respected.

There's not a brain cell between them! Hungover or not surely you would turn the microwave off and leave the sweets and plastic to harden again?

I don't understand how everyone else's misfortune is funny. Can you imagine if B or Josh did stories of her sorting the sweets and getting burnt, she'd be livid and probably vomit horrifically from the pain.

She has spent all week posting ad after ad after ad and then comes on in Josephs technicolour dreamcoat, snorting about dog tit and tequila and flaunting a ยฃ42 pair of slippers. How can the PTWM 'crew' not see through all her crap!

Rant over.....sorry

Reactions: 25
If I hadnโ€™t seen the adidas logo on that tracksuit Iโ€™d have put money on that outfit being made out of an old pair of curtains ๐Ÿ˜‚ Definite Sound of Music vibes going on there and Iโ€™m waiting for her to break into song with PC von Marshall......

๐ŸŽถ Stealing husbands and shagging in woods
Using stolen PayPal money to pay for my goods
Being sent gifted packages tied up with string
These are a few of my favourite things

When the paint spills
When the dog shits
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember Iโ€™m such a good liar
And then I don't feel so bad ๐ŸŽถ

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Can I also say if you don't like the taste of alcohol you don't drink tequila! My friend doesn't like it do she drinks Malibu.

Reactions: 16
Something defo has gone again with Em. Sheโ€™s very much in a โ€œplease donโ€™t throw any more tit at meโ€ kinda vibe ๐Ÿค” ps my child made me something in nursery one valentines that looked remarkably better than those

Reactions: 8
So she looked like someones gran had tagged along on the Saturday girls lunch and on Saturday night had granny slippers on, and at one point had one heel and one slipper on. Emily has shared birthday photos and was probably ordered to share photos of the Queen herself๐Ÿ™„
And then this jacket today. She really is beyond hope.
What the hell are those white things on her feet though?? Seriously ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 3
She made the paint worse trying to clean it up? From what I remember it was j doing the cleaning and her doing the filming and snorting ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 15
Just listening to her rambling about the microwave. What the actual f**k is so funny? I havent even smiled let alone snot laughed ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has she had her hair done or cut shorter? She seemed to be playing with it/moving it out of her face more than usual. I canโ€™t believe she isnโ€™t going to grow it out, the old style was so much nicer.

Reactions: 5
I admire any of you who have the patience to sit and watch the ramblings of a mad woman sat in her loft chatting absolute rubbish, so you can update us on the latest crap here. ๐Ÿ’œ

I see the 30 dot signal of the โ€œso I havenโ€™t been on for a while but thought Iโ€™d come on and tell you all some more absolute rubbish about things that have never happened to me or anyone else within a 2000 mile radius ....โ€ snooze fest and I literally canโ€™t put myself through it ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.