PTWM #78 Comparing themselves to Yoko & John but won't admit where the PayPal has gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were very overcrowded, but they were all contained within her mouth.
Now, a lot of her teeth live on the wrong side of her lips.
She should have some teeth extracted, to make room, but apparently didn't want to.
She actually looks worse than she did before the orthodontic treatment.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is she blind? Does she not see the style of things before she buys them? Do her daughters not tell her that these things are ugly, iv said it before, she definitely just scrolls online for the highest price tag and goes "yep they will do" without looking at the item.
She needs to invest in a personal stylist, or get new mates that will tell her the truth about her style choices.
Not everything with a high price is nice looking.

Reactions: 21
Jeezo those slippers are hideous! I've seen better ones made out of a couple of sanitary towels in the prison showers!
*not that I've been to prison, I just loved Bad Girls* 🙉🤫😆

All that money and no pride, integrity, morals or taste. Quite sad really.
I just her huns would see her for the skanky fraud she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It’s weird enough that Emily met Rachel online and they’re now besties but all of Rachel’s family and friend love her too? Has she even met Charleeeee? Knobs.

DED814BD-5D6C-4318-A1D8-286EF291208D.jpeg
DF0BFF78-2C8C-4C3C-865C-7CCB803F45F7.jpeg
E6503233-4F6E-44F8-B6AF-86057CB0A48D.jpeg
F2A994C8-82A2-4C1F-B3EA-18171DD309A1.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Jesus all this ‘love you so much babe’ is utter bollocks! I guarantee they are all slagging each other off behind their backs!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47
It’s weird enough that Emily met Rachel online and they’re now besties but all of Rachel’s family and friend love her too? Has she even met Charleeeee? Knobs.

View attachment 590438View attachment 590439View attachment 590440View attachment 590441
Bloody hell, talk about licking each others arseholes 🤢
I swear they are all grown women, not teenagers.
I mean, I care for all my girl friends and I always tell them I love them when I'm pissed 🤣 but that's abit much.... just screams fake, just like her relationship with josh, you don't need to announce your friendships to whole world to prove you have any, saddos

Reactions: 28
What in the fresh hell are these!! 🤣🤣🤮
well of course, they’re the perfect addition to her outfit with the “glitzy” bus conductors hat with the PTWM name badge from her birthday.

I can’t believe you didn’t notice that straight away, don’t go applying for an internship at a Parisian fashion house when you clearly fail to appreciate such obvious high end fashion attire. 😉😂😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surely to goodness if josh spilt hot melted sweets through his crocs onto his toes they would be all blistered and sore and nurse rancid would be using her links with elastoplast to get some burn spray or something #ad snort laugh fake cry...... she pisses me off on a scale that is beyond anything, and that jacket money obvs cant buy class what's that saying about a pig and lipstick or a pigs ear and a purse , anyways point Is shes is a liar.

Reactions: 23
How do the huns not see that after the drunk stories and being away from the kids for basically a week, that the bullshit she was spouting today, along with the pregnancy and kid pics, is all her deflecting?! She’s so transparent, they must be unbelievably thick.

Reactions: 17
1. What a pair of absolute drips (I swear R & J just dribble their sentences out!)
2. Supervise your kids and these things wouldn’t happen
3. I thought E was babysitting whilst she was at her shag pad in the woods?! Why was she allowing the kids to feed the dog pizza? Mind you she did egg S on to drink the milk from the glass bottles that R cried about
4. I’ve just caught up with the Wiki... ohh juicy juicy!!!
5. What a minging Adidas jacket that was
6. Teeth don’t look any better, what a waste of money, or should I say gift?!

Reactions: 18

View attachment 590438View attachment 590439View attachment 590440View attachment 590441
Oh get to duck! I cant bear all this instawankness

Those stories :rolleyes: I got as far as "worst day of my entire life..." and couldn't watch anymore.

Bullshit.
I thought the worst day of her entire life was when her mother left her at age 4:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jesus all this ‘love you so much babe’ is utter bollocks! I guarantee they are all slagging each other off behind their backs!! 🤣🤣🤣
100%, all the women I know that do that on social media are all really nasty witches behind each other’s backs, ones even cheating on a friend she loves so much with her fella 🤢 I know all this cause I’m the observer friend who stays out of the drama, and the one they come to for advice 😂

All the praise and I love you so much on SM posts is always the biggest load of fake bollocks. That’s why it’s so hilarious watching them all fall over each other with love posts, all for show. A front to look happy when really they’re all jealous of each other and miserable deep down.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
100%, all the women I know that do that on social media are all really nasty witches behind each other’s backs, ones even cheating on a friend she loves so much with her fella 🤢 I know all this cause I’m the observer friend who stays out of the drama, and the one they come to for advice 😂

All the praise and I love you so much on SM posts is always the biggest load of fake bollocks. That’s why it’s so hilarious watching them all fall over each other with love posts, all for show. A front to look happy when really they’re all jealous of each other and miserable deep down.
Exactly this. Keep your friends close and enemies closer as they say. I know a group of girls and 2 of them have slept with another 2s fellas and grassed them up for varies things but still spout how they love each other and are sisters for life blah blah.
Emily comes across like she can be a proper witch on occasion and hannah and R are definitely the top witches, the two jos are just the hangers on who put up with it all because they aren't as loud.
If that is the inner circle R dedicated her new book to then they are all as stupid as each other

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.