PTWM #78 Comparing themselves to Yoko & John but won't admit where the PayPal has gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @Hereforthehottea 🎉🎉🎉 edited to fit, full version was "Comparing themselves to Yoko and John, but still refuse to admit where the PayPal funds have gone"

Last thread recap:

-Rachaele is still a bleep!
-Edie did some singing which made all the huns froth at the gash about how amazing her voice is 🙄 meanwhile it turns out she stopped having singing lessons because she didn't want to be told what to do by the teacher.
-Emily's son climbed up on the unit in front of the tv, and instead of stopping him, Betsy filmed him and uploaded it to her stories. Obviously the risk of injury to him was worth the potential "FML the telly is broken" content that could have been made.
-Some of the chickens have been rehomed so that their run could be made smaller to make room for an aviary. Because when you're passionate about wild birds, putting them in a cage is DEFINITELY the best thing to do 🤔
-R and J dumped all 6 kids off on Emily so they could have a #gifted weekend away for R's birthday at Herpes Lodge. They apparently earned the free stay by boosting followers, looks like a cabin in the woods that wouldn't look out of place in a horror film is popular with the huns 🤷
-Stabby Jo's boyfriend has been found not guilty of a serious stabbing - local rumour is that he grassed up other local crims in exchange for leniency (and not 2 weeks prior, star witness Stabby Jo spent a lovely afternoon in the company of a police officer
Joyce and a retired police officer Mr Arsetrid. Make of that what you will).
-Rachaele is apparently writing another book, this exciting tale looks to be about being trolled (yawn).
-R got all possessive over some milk and orange juice she had delivered (MINE!). Seb did some excellent next level trolling, including drinking the juice straight out of the bottle, which caused his loving stepmother to say "don't do that, I swear on your life", followed by a plaintive wailing for Jooooooosh". During this Emily was walking around with laundry in her arms, clearly her job title includes "anything Rancid can't be arsed with".
-R's birthday - she kicked the day off nicely by having cereal brought to her in bed, and moaning at Joyce about him having shaken the milk first. No sign of any kids coming to wish her happy birthday, too busy getting ready for school, probably supervised by Betsy or Emily. Then lots of reposts of people blowing smoke up her arse with birthday messages, and the showing off of a ring that Joyce bought for her birthday - which looks like it was dropped in the middle of the motorway and run over by multiple lorries, but whatever floats your boat hun.
-Out for lunch, then out again for dinner, followed by a night in a hotel. So relatable for a couple who have 6 kids and have just had a weekend away. Rachaele went out in a little black dress, spindly heels and red lipstick (even though she doesn't wear lipstick) - some might say, a little overdressed for a Tuesday night in a hipster place popular with students 🤷 maybe that's why she kept her green fur coat on 😬
-One of Rachaele's followers sent some flowers to Betsy's work for Rach's birthday, because she didn't want to use the PO box. Yep, perfectly normal to look up the address of the workplace of a child you don't know to send flowers to someone you don't know 😬
-Rach has been recording her audio book, available to pre order now for the huns who need some help falling asleep, or don't get enough of her whiny voice on the twelve million stories she uploads every day. Spoiler alert - from the snippet she shared, it sounds tit.
-Big, fancy cake arrived for St Ratchet of Torbaydos, in stark contrast with the cakes each of the children have received for their birthdays (ie none of them had one)
-Emily's birthday, so obviously an opportunity to tell everyone that she's had an SS referral from the trolls". Ok hun.

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I would imagine Raq would be just twisted enough to do a SS referral on E just for shits and giggles - “oh look we are all in this together, trolls hate you too snort snort snort”

Reactions: 29
Also that she spent Tuesday night in a hotel, all 5 kids are shipped off every Wednesday so they may get to see their parents tonight. Maybe Wilby was shipped off too and hopefully is being parented properly whilst Rach is busy training today😂

Reactions: 12
IF and a very big IF E has been reported to SS it may be that a concerned party has recognised that E is being groomed & in a very controlled / cohesive relationship by narcissist R and have submitted a safeguarding on E’s welfare? Nothing to do with little F who does get interaction from his mum & also attends a nursery.

Reactions: 35
How bleeping warped that they take this as normal life and a fair price to pay for being “famous”. If anyone ever reported me to social services that would be enough to keep my kids offline. Wankers.

D5657EEA-C572-43FA-BEFE-002DA2C69D63.jpeg
D5657EEA-C572-43FA-BEFE-002DA2C69D63.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Is Rachael becoming genuinely unhinged?
From what yall have shared from Emily’s birthday... it’s .... weird?! Surely the hunniest of hun can see how backhanded all that is? 👀 as if she reshared the story of the birthday lunch like that?! Feels like she’s going a bit off the wall with everything at the moment. Also, have house Reno’s stopped?

Reactions: 26
It’s actually worrying that Rachael will just blame the trolls again! Have they ever looked and thought maybe they aren’t actually doing the best job parenting?! I wouldn’t report someone to ss purely out of spite, but I would if I was worried!

Reactions: 18
How bleeping warped that they take this as normal life and a fair price to pay for being “famous”. If anyone ever reported me to social services that would be enough to keep my kids offline. Wankers.

View attachment 582512View attachment 582512
The whole birthday thread rachet made about emily was awful..taking the piss all the way through and firmly putting her in her place by saying she has "filled roles" etc...its planet rachet and you are all here in your roles to help me...yuk!

Reactions: 15
And didn’t R say she’s been referred to SS loads? I’m sure she said they’re constantly referred...going back way longer than 2 years!

And Arsetrid got a bunch of flowers delivered by The Ivy in Exeter- nothing for R???

Reactions: 10
When Emily calls Jordan her best friend and not Rachaele 😂😂
Do you know what? Emily seems genuinely close to Jordan and his wife, and even though she’s still young, she does seem hardworking and willing to learn. I think they could get somewhere with a small women’s centre, with help from his Mum also.

I hope they are absolutely rinsing Rachael for every penny she’s got.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s actually worrying that Rachael will just blame the trolls again! Have they ever looked and thought maybe they aren’t actually doing the best job parenting?! I wouldn’t report someone to ss purely out of spite, but I would if I was worried!
Queen Ratchet can't possibly be in the wrong, ever. Let's look at the evidence:

- posting photos of her kids and step kids in school uniforms
- only yesterday, a follower had flowers sent to Betsy's work
- Wilby has been in dangerous situations more than once - eating firelighters, playing in the toilet, being left unattended all the time
- Betsy and Lula have both been recognised while out without an adult, and Betsy has actually been approached and spoken to
- Edie was recognised by someone while on holiday abroad with her dad
- Rachaele's niece had an accident under R's care, which R laughed, snorted and took the piss out of. The niece had broken both wrists.
- Seb fractured his arm and no medical attention was sought until around a week later, when a dentist said it shouldn't still be swollen and they should get it x-rayed.

Maybe, just maybe it's not trolling?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
The SS referral was probably because R made out like E was fleeing an abusive relationship and never set anyone right.

Reactions: 23
And didn’t R say she’s been referred to SS loads? I’m sure she said they’re constantly referred...going back way longer than 2 years!

And Arsetrid got a bunch of flowers delivered by The Ivy in Exeter- nothing for R???
Imagine Rach and Joyce turning up at The Ivy. It would be hilarious to watch!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine Rach and Joyce turning up at The Ivy. It would be hilarious to watch!
The ivy are used to wanna-be pretentious Pratt’s turning up and expecting to be noticed. I doubt they’d bat an eyelid at Sue pollard and Jeremy Kyle

• Haha
Reactions: 36
How much jealousy was seething from ratchet then when betsy and Jordan were having lunch 🤣🤣🤣 i hope Emily is secretly ruining her life 🤣
And I noticed how Emily reposted photos of herself with her actual friends, not just reposts of followers who don't even know her like R lol
R is definitely jealous of Emily and she is finding it difficult to hide now

• Haha
Reactions: 33
How much jealousy was seething from ratchet then when betsy and Jordan were having lunch 🤣🤣🤣 i hope Emily is secretly ruining her life 🤣
And I noticed how Emily reposted photos of herself with her actual friends, not just reposts of followers who don't even know her like R lol
R is definitely jealous of Emily and she is finding it difficult to hide now
I agree with you. R will be fuming that the limelight has been taken from her Birthday week! Obviously Rays own children couldn’t celebrate her Birthday with her because they’d fecked off 🤣

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.