Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LauraC35

Chatty Member
If I hadn’t seen the adidas logo on that tracksuit I’d have put money on that outfit being made out of an old pair of curtains 😂 Definite Sound of Music vibes going on there and I’m waiting for her to break into song with PC von Marshall......

🎶 Stealing husbands and shagging in woods
Using stolen PayPal money to pay for my goods
Being sent gifted packages tied up with string
These are a few of my favourite things

When the paint spills
When the dog shits
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember I’m such a good liar
And then I don't feel so bad 🎶

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
New thread title thanks to @Hereforthehottea 🎉🎉🎉 edited to fit, full version was "Comparing themselves to Yoko and John, but still refuse to admit where the PayPal funds have gone"

Last thread recap:

-Rachaele is still a cunt!
-Edie did some singing which made all the huns froth at the gash about how amazing her voice is 🙄 meanwhile it turns out she stopped having singing lessons because she didn't want to be told what to do by the teacher.
-Emily's son climbed up on the unit in front of the tv, and instead of stopping him, Betsy filmed him and uploaded it to her stories. Obviously the risk of injury to him was worth the potential "FML the telly is broken" content that could have been made.
-Some of the chickens have been rehomed so that their run could be made smaller to make room for an aviary. Because when you're passionate about wild birds, putting them in a cage is DEFINITELY the best thing to do 🤔
-R and J dumped all 6 kids off on Emily so they could have a #gifted weekend away for R's birthday at Herpes Lodge. They apparently earned the free stay by boosting followers, looks like a cabin in the woods that wouldn't look out of place in a horror film is popular with the huns 🤷
-Stabby Jo's boyfriend has been found not guilty of a serious stabbing - local rumour is that he grassed up other local crims in exchange for leniency (and not 2 weeks prior, star witness Stabby Jo spent a lovely afternoon in the company of a police officer
Joyce and a retired police officer Mr Arsetrid. Make of that what you will).
-Rachaele is apparently writing another book, this exciting tale looks to be about being trolled (yawn).
-R got all possessive over some milk and orange juice she had delivered (MINE!). Seb did some excellent next level trolling, including drinking the juice straight out of the bottle, which caused his loving stepmother to say "don't do that, I swear on your life", followed by a plaintive wailing for Jooooooosh". During this Emily was walking around with laundry in her arms, clearly her job title includes "anything Rancid can't be arsed with".
-R's birthday - she kicked the day off nicely by having cereal brought to her in bed, and moaning at Joyce about him having shaken the milk first. No sign of any kids coming to wish her happy birthday, too busy getting ready for school, probably supervised by Betsy or Emily. Then lots of reposts of people blowing smoke up her arse with birthday messages, and the showing off of a ring that Joyce bought for her birthday - which looks like it was dropped in the middle of the motorway and run over by multiple lorries, but whatever floats your boat hun.
-Out for lunch, then out again for dinner, followed by a night in a hotel. So relatable for a couple who have 6 kids and have just had a weekend away. Rachaele went out in a little black dress, spindly heels and red lipstick (even though she doesn't wear lipstick) - some might say, a little overdressed for a Tuesday night in a hipster place popular with students 🤷 maybe that's why she kept her green fur coat on 😬
-One of Rachaele's followers sent some flowers to Betsy's work for Rach's birthday, because she didn't want to use the PO box. Yep, perfectly normal to look up the address of the workplace of a child you don't know to send flowers to someone you don't know 😬
-Rach has been recording her audio book, available to pre order now for the huns who need some help falling asleep, or don't get enough of her whiny voice on the twelve million stories she uploads every day. Spoiler alert - from the snippet she shared, it sounds shit.
-Big, fancy cake arrived for St Ratchet of Torbaydos, in stark contrast with the cakes each of the children have received for their birthdays (ie none of them had one)
-Emily's birthday, so obviously an opportunity to tell everyone that she's had an SS referral from the trolls". Ok hun.

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Mufasa

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion

Instead of lying about paint spills and lids, please just try and parent your kids

• Heart
Reactions: 65

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
It’s actually worrying that Rachael will just blame the trolls again! Have they ever looked and thought maybe they aren’t actually doing the best job parenting?! I wouldn’t report someone to ss purely out of spite, but I would if I was worried!
Queen Ratchet can't possibly be in the wrong, ever. Let's look at the evidence:

- posting photos of her kids and step kids in school uniforms
- only yesterday, a follower had flowers sent to Betsy's work
- Wilby has been in dangerous situations more than once - eating firelighters, playing in the toilet, being left unattended all the time
- Betsy and Lula have both been recognised while out without an adult, and Betsy has actually been approached and spoken to
- Edie was recognised by someone while on holiday abroad with her dad
- Rachaele's niece had an accident under R's care, which R laughed, snorted and took the piss out of. The niece had broken both wrists.
- Seb fractured his arm and no medical attention was sought until around a week later, when a dentist said it shouldn't still be swollen and they should get it x-rayed.

Maybe, just maybe it's not trolling?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

MrsOgre

VIP Member
She really needs to change her name to part time mummy as she only sees her kids for a few hours each week now🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Womenbehavingbadly

Looking at her deleted posts maybe some of the complaints made to companies like Lego and Tesco might’ve worked? Come to think of it has it not been a while since she posted her Tesco shop consisting of £200 of flowers and wine :unsure:
Yes, she used to do a Tesco’s advert every Friday night at 7pm. I used to get my popcorn out for it, and then message you all on here about the latest delights like “and today we have 23 bouquets of flowers, 16 bottles of wine, 10 packs of calms and a curly wurly”. I used to eagerly await the next instalment, then one day it never came and after a few weeks I realised, I really had experienced the abandonment she felt at the age of 4. 💔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 61
£390 on a gift for a friend is absolutely obscene to me. There’s not even a member of my close family including my partner that I could warrant spending that much money on for a regular birthday. Showering Emily in expensive gifts to keep her sweet?

Reactions: 60

doingtherightthing

Chatty Member
Somethings just don’t need to be on social media.
Fair enough that Josh was there, it wasn’t a girls night, both Jordan and Hannah’s husband where present, but did we need to see the pre-shag snog? Cut to the stories of Rachel with her arms all over Jordan - I thought it was Josh for a moment, if one of my girls hung themselves over my boyfriend like that, I’d be fuming.
I don’t care how much they spent on Maccies, we can safely all agree the PayPal money has long been spent now, her money is made now on low grade ads and she can blow it how she’s likes however, what gets me is the bullshit she comes out with so that people buy into this life of hers.
Only one of them drinks so that the boys feel safe yet the two of them are utterly steaming so much so, neither of them are out of bed and Betsy is running them joint this morning.
She’s dragged her birthday celebrations out to the maximum yet we’ve not seen her celebrate with her children yet? In fact, we’ve not seen her do anything for the children who had lockdown birthdays?
She’s the most self involved person on Instagram and it’s time people stopped putting her in a cape and labelling her a hero. She’s a fucking mess.

Reactions: 56

Fifah1907

VIP Member
I have ADHD. It’s fucking horrible. I’m fighting enough of a stigma with my family that it’s more than just me not being able to concentrate. Ffs. They can fuck all the way off.

Edited to add: mine is actually diagnosed. But this year with gyms being shut (my main coping mechanism) has been the hardest thing I’ve ever had to deal with.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

NiceCrumpet

Crikey, here’s me having been on here for what seems like a decade and I don’t even know where she lives, but you’ve done a full genealogy report 😂😂
Babysat her when she was tiny. Know her dad and step mum well. Knew her mum until she legged it. Dad and his wife are caring people. No-one knows what goes on behind closed doors, but my experience of them is +ve. Anyway, my 80ish year old mum told her she was chatting shit on a post ages back and PTWM sent me a screenshot asking if it was my mum. Pissed me right off. Wtf has my mum's comment got to do with me? She's a pensioner, wtf was she gonna do about it? 🤣 That photo just made me feel the urge to comment. R needs to get a grip and realise there are many sides to every story. Imagine the rest of her family has too much dignity to comment here.

where did the shit teeth come from though? Apart from the tattler orthodontist
That's a tricky one. Her brother has a toothy, cheeky smile. Gonna say mum... or a donkey.

• Haha

Womenbehavingbadly

I’m sorry but what the actual was that “show” last night. Doesn’t drink but slurring words, downing shots, sloppy snogging for the camera, shouting ‘we goin McDonald’s!’ 14 times at the top of your lungs whilst clinging on to a bloke that isn’t your husband, barking orders at a pregnant lady putting herself at risk during a pandemic to drive you for your maccies fix?! Beyond a joke.

If anyone needs reporting it’s J. A police officer, time and time again breaking the rules. In the last year, I’ve seen people in all businesses at all levels disciplined for breaking the rules (putting co-workers at risk; breaching health and safety policy; breach of trust and confidence; damaging the reputation of a company etc etc). How can a serving police officer be so ok with his repeated flouting of the rules being broadcast on the gram to thousands of strangers?!

• Heart