PTWM #78 Comparing themselves to Yoko & John but won't admit where the PayPal has gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Concerned dad! Don’t make me laugh 🤦‍♀️
Absolutely wronguns! So weird 🤢
What is she? An adopted daughter or a BEST friend ever? They need to make up their minds because if my bloke was messaging that to my best mate I’d lose my tit!!

Reactions: 33
She would have been 25 at the the time of that post/message exchange with Josh!!
Weirdos.....Odd.... Alarm bells would ring if any husbands amongst my group of friends wrote that to any of us 🤢🤢

Reactions: 21
Wow!!! ‘where are you going out looking like that??’ None of your business you creepy controlling fucker!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Absolutely wronguns! So weird 🤢
What is she? An adopted daughter or a BEST friend ever? They need to make up their minds because if my bloke was messaging that to my best mate I’d lose my tit!!
Adopted daughter and big sister to Betsy
Bestest friend everrrrrr
Manager of women's centre
Wibbly's babysitter
General housemaid and dogsbody to do all the childcare/cleaning/laundry that Ratchet can't be arsed with
Threesome partner 👀

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Actually- more to the point - why is Emily sending photos of herself all dolled up for a night out - to Josh ???????

Imagine your best mate sending a selfie like that to your husband 🤷‍♀️
It would have been on her stories and he has replied to the story. Doesn’t eliminate the fact that it’s still creepy as 🤮🤮

Reactions: 21
Actually- more to the point - why is Emily sending photos of herself all dolled up for a night out - to Josh ???????

Imagine your best mate sending a selfie like that to your husband 🤷‍♀️
It looks like josh has replied to a picture she's put up on her insta story and not actually sent it to him

Reactions: 11
Emily should send the exact same message to him when he’s like bleeping George Formby with his trousers swinging about his ankles and back to front baseball cap 🧢 🤣
🎶When I’m Cleaning Windows🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jesus Christ this is getting weirder... is it a kink they pretend he’s her dad? Is he actually old enough? Wtf is going on? What if it’s not a joke and he’s actually that domineering? So many questions but the shambletons are the gift that keeps on giving atm I think she must be on the edge or something.

Reactions: 14
Jesus Christ this is getting weirder... is it a kink they pretend he’s her dad? Is he actually old enough? Wtf is going on? What if it’s not a joke and he’s actually that domineering? So many questions but the shambletons are the gift that keeps on giving atm I think she must be on the edge or something.
He’s only about 15 years older than her.

Reactions: 6
What a creepy loser J is. 'Where are you going dressed like that?' Err far far away from you, you controlling weirdo.

I'll give it another couple of months and they'll be shagging.
Who cares though?. R deserves every bit of karma that comes her way 🙂.
How you found him is how you'll lose him 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Was eating when I was attacked by that image of J messaging Emily. She needs to start putting warning on posts like that - I almost horrifically vomited everywhere.
If my partner or any of my friends partners was sending messages like that to anyone in our friendship group - there would be serious conversations. That’s just not normal. There’s something going on there - either R is in on it or it’s a matter of time before J is at centre parcs with Emily.

Reactions: 28
Whether it was a joke or not... R needs to re evaluate what she posts considering she is a director of a cic aimed at vulnerable women and domestic abuse.
My abusive ex always controlled what I wore, I wasn't allowed to wear low cut tops, only if I was with him (I wasn't allowed out without him either)
Its quite triggering tbh

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Whether it was a joke or not... R needs to re evaluate what she posts considering she is a director of a cic aimed at vulnerable women and domestic abuse.
My abusive ex always controlled what I wore, I wasn't allowed to wear low cut tops, only if I was with him (I wasn't allowed out without him either)
Its quite triggering tbh
I totally agree with this, but I would be alarmed seeing this on anyone’s stories, especially an apparent ‘domestic violence self styled guru’
Very triggering, very controlling, not appropriate in any way, yet promoting it as caring & sweet, so problematic 😔

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.