PTWM #78 Comparing themselves to Yoko & John but won't admit where the PayPal has gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, my hair colour is completely different to when I was little. Started off white blonde, mousy brown by my teens.

Reactions: 10
To be fair, my hair colour is completely different to when I was little. Started off white blonde, mousy brown by my teens.
I’m only messing ✌

(All the sisters, brothers, cousins, milkman’s sign up here with an obscure tale from 30 years ago, adding in how her family are too ‘dignified’ for Tattle. Especially when Rachaels made a tit out of herself. If you take it all seriously you’d go mad. I often just think it’s Rachael locked in hobbit loft fuming to herself making up mysterious characters. Like that one called ‘John’ in one of her recent rambles, that used to live on the corner and give her cornflakes and full milk when she was 8 or something.)

I reserve the right to scepticism 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m only messing ✌

(All the sisters, brothers, cousins, milkman’s sign up here with an obscure tale from 30 years ago, adding in how her family are too ‘dignified’ for Tattle. Especially when Rachaels made a tit out of herself. If you take it all seriously you’d go mad. I often just think it’s Rachael locked in hobbit loft fuming to herself making up mysterious characters. Like that one called ‘John’ in one of her recent rambles, that used to live on the corner and give her cornflakes and full milk when she was 8 or something.)

I kind of agree tbh

We hear over and over how the locals dont like her but no one ever seems to take a stand...like the power of a group is better than the power of one.

And I just cant believe none of her immediate family are happy with how theyve been portrayed in her book, even if she has changed their names slightly, as it's her life story it's obvious who is who, if someone I knew was writing a biography and wanted to portray me wrongly I'd kick up a stink...and I'd want a bloody good payoff from their profits 😂

Reactions: 12
I kind of agree tbh

We hear over and over how the locals dont like her but no one ever seems to take a stand...like the power of a group is better than the power of one.

And I just cant believe none of her immediate family are happy with how theyve been portrayed in her book, even if she has changed their names slightly, as it's her life story it's obvious who is who, if someone I knew was writing a biography and wanted to portray me wrongly I'd kick up a stink...and I'd want a bloody good payoff from their profits 😂
Thing with that is I truly know that with manipulative people, you constantly have to be the bigger person.
There’s someone in my family who is similar to her, she’s well full of herself for no real reason. She’s done things like lie about her age to partners and lists degrees she doesn’t have on her Facebook. She does this because she has a business so uses a fake degree to legitimise it. Always posts about toxic people too... anyway most people in my family lap it up, and any of us that don’t aren’t going to kick up a stink. My relative isn’t as nasty as Rachael but I’d just end up looking the cock.

Don’t underestimate people like her (narcissist) and their ability to control and manipulate. It’s truly insidious.

ETA many wouldn’t actually stoop to airing their laundry like she has and I don’t blame them.

Reactions: 20
Betsy needs a talking to about how to wear a seatbelt properly, in that video with Emily she only has it around her waist. She was also in the car with a friend who had just passed her test and again the seatbelt was only around her waist!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Kids will be at school. She's there to look after W and do all the housework.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I really dislike Emily. But putting that aside she’s a very attractive young woman, why she’d want to tend to any of Josh’s needs is completely beyond my thought process 😂. He’s not an attractive man and clearly can’t care for the house and his own child without the help of a young lady, that’s not exactly a turn on for most women.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Thing with that is I truly know that with manipulative people, you constantly have to be the bigger person.
There’s someone in my family who is similar to her, she’s well full of herself for no real reason. She’s done things like lie about her age to partners and lists degrees she doesn’t have on her Facebook. She does this because she has a business so uses a fake degree to legitimise it. Always posts about toxic people too... anyway most people in my family lap it up, and any of us that don’t aren’t going to kick up a stink. My relative isn’t as nasty as Rachael but I’d just end up looking the cock.

Don’t underestimate people like her (narcissist) and their ability to control and manipulate. It’s truly insidious.

ETA many wouldn’t actually stoop to airing their laundry like she has and I don’t blame them.
I agree with this. I have a family member who makes out we dislike her because we're the toxic ones with the problem, and we're causing trouble or saying things for no reason. The truth is, we are reacting to her nonsense and getting annoyed with her because of her behaviour and lies.
Because she doesn't see any problem with her own behaviour, there is no limit to how vile she can get. We then back off battling with her because we haven't got it in us to go to the level of nastiness that she will and it's tiring. The easiest thing to do was to step away, rise above it and remove her from our lives.

Reactions: 13
I really dislike Emily. But putting that aside she’s a very attractive young woman, why she’d want to tend to any of Josh’s needs is completely beyond my thought process 😂. He’s not an attractive man and clearly can’t care for the house and his own child without the help of a young lady, that’s not exactly a turn on for most women.
It was meant as a tongue in cheek remark! I completely agree with you I would be surprised if Emily found him attractive tbh

Reactions: 2
How does Josh have ‘duck all else to do’?

He’s got 6 kids in that house, they’re in the process of doing it up. Don’t know about anyone else but I’ve only got 2 kids and there’s always something needs doing around the place!

Reactions: 31
I’m only messing ✌

Scepticism is fine and I havent got the right to overshare or speak for other people. R was blonde as a kid, but who knows what is going on under that bleach fest of hair. There was a guy called John aka 'Uncle John' who lived around the corner. My sister and I used to get frozen orange juice cubes off him. He wasn't singling us out for anything other than to try to lure is to Sunday school. We hated Sunday school! Probably the same guy and the same intention towards her. Her mum did leave when she was little. Not sure why. Honestly, I was a kid, but I wouldn't say her mum was Mary Poppins. Her brother used to just wander into our house and put on the TV. His family had no clues he was even gone. She is quite a bit younger than me so I wasn't around for her teenage years. All I can really comment is that her dad and step mum help out a lot of people. They are good to my folks and do a lot for them when needed. R has her point of view. I haven't read her toxic book and don't want to. I don't know what the family think about the situation. They know the truth as does she. She just needs to grow up and stop feeling sorry for herself. Her mum left 4 children, not just her and I dont see the rest of them on the gram moaning about it. They are conspicuously absent from her life and I bet that is their choice, not hers. Despite how she portrays it. Not that I know; I don't.

My mum is a scary old boot. R was clearly too scared to challenge her directly. Also, she knows my mum saved her from the smartie incident when her own mum didn't. If R is reading here, she will know exactly who has written this.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.