PTWM #78 Comparing themselves to Yoko & John but won't admit where the PayPal has gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how much R splashed out on E? I’m most surprised we haven’t had a story - I got this, this, this blah blah for E, tagging every company.

Reactions: 16
I just had to go back and watch it again because the utter spite here has completely floored me. What kind of person does this? It’s blown my mind 🤯. Incidentally that’s her daughter. She’s challenging her daughter for a friendship

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Oh my 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She is so utterly desperate for attention it’s mortifying. “When you got your first social services referral from the trolls well done babe you’re officially an iNfLuEnCeR like me now. But don’t forget I’ve still got more than you 💜

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
I just had to go back and watch it again because the utter spite here has completely floored me. What kind of person does this? It’s blown my mind 🤯. Incidentally that’s her daughter. She’s challenging her daughter for a friendship
She’s a first class bleeping embarrassment.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh my 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She is so utterly desperate for attention it’s mortifying. “When you got your first social services referral from the trolls well done babe you’re officially an iNfLuEnCeR like me now 💜
I can’t believe she says it as something almost to be PROUD of. I’d be devastated if I knew someone had reported me to SS!

Reactions: 30
Oh my 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She is so utterly desperate for attention it’s mortifying. “When you got your first social services referral from the trolls well done babe you’re officially an iNfLuEnCeR like me now. But don’t forget I’ve still got more than you 💜
What she fails to realise not all influencers have trolls. Especially not ones who refer them to the social.

Reactions: 18
Also how bizzare that all she measures friendship in is Instagram dedications?! These people are actually spending time with someone on their birthday which is surely more demonstrating of a relationship than a cringy insta post surely?

Reactions: 34
Also how bizzare that all she measures friendship in is Instagram dedications?! These people are actually spending time with someone on their birthday which is surely more demonstrating of a relationship than a cringy insta post surely?
It wasn’t even a dedication anyway, it was a series of public put downs!! Not friendly at all even by her standards

Reactions: 31
Exactly this lol. They are sat having a nice dinner with Emily. They are not going to get their phone out to wish her a happy birthday when they are sat with her 😂😂 not everyone is sad like her and sits on their phone posting, like she did when her and J went for birthday tea 🙄🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 28
I missed that.
What an utter bleeping brat she is 🤬

Reactions: 11
She really is a twunt

Reactions: 5
So she bought Emily a Dior choker 🤦🏻‍♀️ I really hope that’s not a metaphor for the rest of her life. Emily it might be Dior, but it’s still around your neck girl. Seriously run and take the choker with you ✌

Reactions: 34
Emily’s whining nasely voice makes me want to take a drill and put it right through the middle of my ears. She is the most annoying twit I’ve ever come across. It’s no wonder we only found out about R turning to drugs after she moved down.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The amount of money Rachel “earns” is absolutely shocking.

3478A232-5ABF-46B5-A20E-D729BE179748.jpeg
E3ABF5E7-7F50-4C8B-B4C3-FB259F996BB9.jpeg

I’d be embarrassed to buy my friends presents funded by tit adverts tbh.

2D206084-B4CB-41C6-851D-603522D08C09.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.