PTWM #78 Comparing themselves to Yoko & John but won't admit where the PayPal has gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has her mum's mouth and face shape. Dad's nose and eyes. Hair from mum as she doesn't appear to be ginger.
Crikey, here’s me having been on here for what seems like a decade and I don’t even know where she lives, but you’ve done a full genealogy report 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Crikey, here’s me having been on here for what seems like a decade and I don’t even know where she lives, but you’ve done a full genealogy report 😂😂
Babysat her when she was tiny. Know her dad and step mum well. Knew her mum until she legged it. Dad and his wife are caring people. No-one knows what goes on behind closed doors, but my experience of them is +ve. Anyway, my 80ish year old mum told her she was chatting tit on a post ages back and PTWM sent me a screenshot asking if it was my mum. Pissed me right off. Wtf has my mum's comment got to do with me? She's a pensioner, wtf was she gonna do about it? 🤣 That photo just made me feel the urge to comment. R needs to get a grip and realise there are many sides to every story. Imagine the rest of her family has too much dignity to comment here.

where did the tit teeth come from though? Apart from the tattler orthodontist
That's a tricky one. Her brother has a toothy, cheeky smile. Gonna say mum... or a donkey.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Tbf she spends £300 on a cardigan. To put it into perspective that's like me buying a primark cardigan at a tenner and buying my friend a gift at £15. Drop in the ocean to that one.

Reactions: 15
Sometimes wonder did R pick E to replace the actual sisters.
You may be onto something here! I genuinely can’t decide whether R is a master of deception/con artist or just incredibly deluded and surrounds herself with enablers?

Reactions: 7
When it all goes tits up between R and E , tit is really going to hit the fan! Those videos of Emily 😳 and she’s meant to be a professional in a CIC

Reactions: 10
R makes me cringe ,
Why can’t she grow old gracefully instead of trying to fit in with B and E
Let them be youngsters you shrivelled up old bat

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why does 27 year old emily want to hang about with a 16 year old.
Babysat her when she was tiny. Know her dad and step mum well. Knew her mum until she legged it. Dad and his wife are caring people. No-one knows what goes on behind closed doors, but my experience of them is +ve. Anyway, my 80ish year old mum told her she was chatting tit on a post ages back and PTWM sent me a screenshot asking if it was my mum. Pissed me right off. Wtf has my mum's comment got to do with me? She's a pensioner, wtf was she gonna do about it? 🤣 That photo just made me feel the urge to comment. R needs to get a grip and realise there are many sides to every story. Imagine the rest of her family has too much dignity to comment here.

That's a tricky one. Her brother has a toothy, cheeky smile. Gonna say mum... or a donkey.
Is it true that her mother abandoned her and left her to be raised by wolves in the woods when she was 4 😂😂
Love that your mum called her out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
£390 on a gift for a friend is absolutely obscene to me. There’s not even a member of my close family including my partner that I could warrant spending that much money on for a regular birthday. Showering Emily in expensive gifts to keep her sweet?
Its all relative isn’t it. I would happily spend that money on friends if I was raking in the kind of cash she must be !

Reactions: 2
Its all relative isn’t it. I would happily spend that money on friends if I was raking in the kind of cash she must be !
I can’t imagine spending that much on my best friends even if I had loads of cash. My friends aren’t mercenary and I think it would make them feel a bit uncomfortable if I spent £400 on a piece of jewellery that wasn’t even thoughtful or sentimental. It looks like she just chose it because of the price tag. I’m not saying I wouldn’t spoil my friends, and I would always help them out regardless of my income, but I don’t think my spending on them would automatically increase just because my wages did.

Reactions: 26
R makes me cringe ,
Why can’t she grow old gracefully instead of trying to fit in with B and E
Let them be youngsters you shrivelled up old bat
That’s fine but Emily is still 27 years old, why she would be ‘best friends’ with a 16 year old is beyond me.
Their whole relationship is fucked. I don’t have any friends who call my daughters their best friend but equally; I haven’t put any of my friends on the payroll. Maybe I should 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 22
That’s fine but Emily is still 27 years old, why she would be ‘best friends’ with a 16 year old is beyond me.
Their whole relationship is fucked. I don’t have any friends who call my daughters their best friend but equally; I haven’t put any of my friends on the payroll. Maybe I should 🤷🏻‍♀️
In Rachel's mind,Emily is her best friend.
In Emily's mind, Rachel is her employer
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.