PTWM #78 Comparing themselves to Yoko & John but won't admit where the PayPal has gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would Emily be cleaning at Rachaeaelae's house? I know it's been aid before but they've got such a weird/unbalanced friend/boss-employee relationship
Exactly! Who’s going to clean / babysit when the ‘refuge’ is up & running ?

Reactions: 9
B and E Q&A. Omg 😮 Can tell you which one of us Raq loves more 🤯 What’s with the fist in the mouth game? B will be devastated when E gets replaced with Raqs next bestie 🙄
I really don't get why a 27 year old wants to hang out with a 16 year, I think its because Emily quite immature well she is compared to my own 27 year old daughter!

Reactions: 24
Ahhhh Poor Gayle she was only a friend, not a "best friend" 😂
Isn’t that the name of the gecko (wherever it is)? Maybe she fell out with her so named a reptile after her. Seems like the kind of childish chav thing to do

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
It’s literally a real life game of top trumps with their friend ships and that’s even the case for the kids - win the game and you are flavour of the week! It’s honestly exhausting and surely a car crash waiting to happen

Reactions: 15
It’s literally a real life game of top trumps with their friend ships and that’s even the case for the kids - win the game and you are flavour of the week! It’s honestly exhausting and surely a car crash waiting to happen
Agree! Seb is a first class star, shows her up & not seen for a while, same with B, E is a fave at the moment, Isaac? Hit & miss. T also missing. Wilbobby God only knows where he’s been while E was celebrating her Birthday 🥳

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.