PTWM #76 Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey, braces are off but her teeth are wonky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I’ve just remembered from last night. The Tesco AD. Go to the last story with the sound on and listen to the way she says “Zoom in,” to whoever is recording her.
The tone change in her voice made me think ‘oh there she is, the real Rachael.’ 😒
You're so right. The tone completely changes, can just imagine how her face looked as well.

Reactions: 8
I honestly think it depends on many things, home influences and especially peer influences, when my 18 yr old was Ts age she wanted full faces of make up, fake tan, fake nails, high waisted white jeans and wanted to be very grown up for her age just like her friends at school. My current 12 yr old isn’t like that at all and lives in leggings jeans hoodies and anything that allows her to run about, she’s not really interested in make up or hair she just likes a bit of mascara, incidentally her friends are mainly boys or girls who are Tom boys so to speak.

R places a LOT of emphasis on looks and clothes, which probably has a massive impact, she’s extremely vain (if only she had the fashion sense to match). They dress very “chavy” in my opinion.
You’re right they do dress chavy! My daughters at uni in london and she said “ eww no one dresses like that its chavy” most of her friends shop at the local charity shops and they all look amazing 🤩

Reactions: 4
Oh I’ve just remembered from last night. The Tesco AD. Go to the last story with the sound on and listen to the way she says “Zoom in,” to whoever is recording her.
The tone change in her voice made me think ‘oh there she is, the real Rachael.’ 😒
I had to go and have a listen , Jesus the change in tone !😲

Reactions: 9
Ad, waf
My daughter is 13 and dresses in leggings , jumpers & trainers. I’d much rather her this way for sure
My 10yr old daughter is in to wearing jogging bottoms, hoodies 🙈 hope it continues in a way, nice and comfortable! She does like a crop tshirt but wouldn’t go out wearing a crop vest style top, she just has a couple for wearing in the house. I think they are influenced by their friends massively too, so if something becomes cool to wear among her besties then they all want to match.

Reactions: 3
At this point, I'm so glad I haven't got daughters 🤣🤣 my son is soon to be 10 (youngest in his year) and he has asked for social media because his friends have it and iv categorically said NO. he doesn't need it. Although has never mentioned Facebook, I think that is old hat for the young ones now haha, has only asked for snap chat and tik tok. He only views tik tok through my account on my phone when I'm watching it too. I have a friend and her son is 7 and has every social media account going and it horrifies me.

Reactions: 6
How far in is it? Can’t bear listening to it all!
It’s on the very last story of the AD.
She sounds less “Be kind” and more “I speak to people like they are tit.” I don’t know who was filming but I’d be out of there 👍

Reactions: 6
She sounds less “Be kind” and more “I speak to people like they are tit.” I don’t know who was filming but I’d be out of there 👍
Wow! What a cow. True colours there for sure!

She’s vile , and the way she talks to josh about his aviary - it’s like he’s bleeping three ! Patronising bleep !

Hope this works again!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Socks pulled up over trackies, leggings etc is hugely fashionable across the board right now., here and in the US. particularly with nike or Adidas. It's been around for quite a few years but the last couple it's really blown up.
A big part of it is to show off the logo or bands around the top . Another reason is for a more streamlined / smooth look but it's mainly to show off which brand you wear. Mainly with slides or trainers.

I live in a university city, the students wear it, my children do, the teens at the local high school, everyone on tiktok and loads of my more fashion conscious middle aged women friends.
Middle aged women with socks over their leggings?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Edie is Betsy's story.. wow. I'm sorry but she is such a little madam. I dread what she'll be like in a couple of years!

Reactions: 12
Interesting that all three girls have been on TikTok and other social media since they were very young (Betsy was commenting on Josh’s Instagram when she was 9) and all dress and behave beyond their years. We all saw what T got up to when unsupervised, we’re now seeing Edie distracted by make up and break ups. It’s just sad and inappropriate.
What happened when T was unsupervised?

B seems so uncomfortable doing that iconic ad 😬 She’s so much better than squeezing money out of flogging tit products on insta.

Middle aged women with socks over their leggings?
Ones who are into urban and street style yes, not just plain black cotton leggings with a bit of lycra and a tunic top 🤣
maybe depends on your idea of middle age, women in their 40s for sure.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.