PTWM #76 Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey, braces are off but her teeth are wonky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An exciting day out for Wobbly! I assume he had to tag along to make sure Josh doesn't trip and fall penis first into someone else's vagina on the way home.
I laughed so hard at this! Wish it could be made into a title!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watched the video of B getting her septum piercing. Doesn't seem very covid secure.
I had a piercing this week, only me and the piercer allowed in the room and the piercer had on gloves, apron, visor and mask. I couldn't even go in the room with my 12 year old when she had her ears done.

Reactions: 8
Just watched the video of B getting her septum piercing. Doesn't seem very covid secure.
I had a piercing this week, only me and the piercer allowed in the room and the piercer had on gloves, apron, visor and mask. I couldn't even go in the room with my 12 year old when she had her ears done.
I'm surprised she was allowed to video it and share it publicly tbh. Would be interested to know where she went.

Reactions: 7
My local piercers won't even do "under mask" piercings atm.

Reactions: 5
The sock debate. There are two types of sports sock wearing.

The first picture shows the standard ‘chav’ look where the socks were initially to hide the presence of a prison tag.

View attachment 565166
The second shows the fashion look of 2020 that mixes street style with a classy edge. City millennials looking for comfort and style.

View attachment 565168

I think Rachael is going for the second look but managing to drag it more towards the first look because she can’t accessorise properly
Oh God the prison tag! My son was tagged a few times in his teens and he used to wear his with pride outside his socks! I mentioned that on another thread and a comment I got was 'Its nothing to be proud of'. No tit Sherlock?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My usual piercing shop has also specifically said that they won’t be doing under mask piercings until social distancing and masks are no longer compulsory. I assumed that would be the same everywhere. Wouldn’t even feel safe getting one atm I don’t think

My usual piercing shop has also specifically said that they won’t be doing under mask piercings until social distancing and masks are no longer compulsory. I assumed that would be the same everywhere. Wouldn’t even feel safe getting one atm I don’t think
same here, the place at the end of my road that has a sign up saying that they can’t do any facial piercings where a mask can’t be worn because of current restrictions ... I assumed the industry had rules on what they can / can’t do. Like when salons opened up last time they could cut hair but not do close treatments like eyebrows etc? But maybe not!

I’ve lost track of it all to be honest, I just know that if you want to go out for a drink / meal you need your wellies, a storm proof jacket, and a windshield to stop your chips flying off down the street.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They’ve never been that bothered about covid before, why start now. Last lockdown, B was taking W down to costa and letting him run back and forth!

Reactions: 10
Ours does but he is in full ppe. It's in the tattoo studio and it seeks to be full every day

same here, the place at the end of my road that has a sign up saying that they can’t do any facial piercings where a mask can’t be worn because of current restrictions ... I assumed the industry had rules on what they can / can’t do. Like when salons opened up last time they could cut hair but not do close treatments like eyebrows etc? But maybe not!

I’ve lost track of it all to be honest, I just know that if you want to go out for a drink / meal you need your wellies, a storm proof jacket, and a windshield to stop your chips flying off down the street.
You can have facial treatments this time round though? Beauty places can do facials and waxing and face treatments. The first lockdown they couldn't, but they have been able to since they opened in April.

The same will apply to face piercings.

Reactions: 7
B encouraging her followers to get their septum’s pierced, really responsible😡. I thought at 16 she’d need parental consent and that couldn’t have been R with her because we’d have heard her vomiting horrifically in the background (how come there was a 3rd person there anyway?)

Reactions: 4
B encouraging her followers to get their septum’s pierced, really responsible😡. I thought at 16 she’d need parental consent and that couldn’t have been R with her because we’d have heard her vomiting horrifically in the background (how come there was a 3rd person there anyway?)
A quick google says you need to be 18 with ID or 16 with parental consent.

And I thought the parental consent would mean the parent would have to be there? Not sure a note from parents would suffice! Unless Emily gave the permission?!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
A quick google says you need to be 18 with ID or 16 with parental consent.

And I thought the parental consent would mean the parent would have to be there? Not sure a note from parents would suffice! Unless Emily gave the permission?!
This is where I was confused. She got that piercing because T needed parental permission. How did B get permission for hers? Unless she does have fake ID!

😂😂😂
I think she’s trolling everyone talking about Betsy’s piercing.
Hey Rach, you passive aggressive knob 😚

(Personally I’m less concerned about the piercing and more concerned about her iconic AD looking like she’d been taken hostage by her Mother and forced to do it.)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
When I took my girls to have their ears pierced I had to sign a mound of paperwork. They freaked out when it came to changing and cleaning them in the end so we had to let them heal up- one of my biggest parenting regrets was letting them do that 😩

Reactions: 1
Looking at betsys stories, she obviously had consent from her friend "freya" that she tagged in those stories, who was filming, she is 18 by the looks of it.
Why couldn't she have gave T permission too?
And thought it had to be parental consent?

Looking at betsys stories, she obviously had consent from her friend "freya" that she tagged in those stories, who was filming, she is 18 by the looks of it.
Why couldn't she have gave T permission too?
And thought it had to be parental consent?
Yeah, surely it doesn’t count to just have consent from any random over 18?

They’re probably going to end up getting this place in trouble because they’ve illegally pierced someone underage and it’ll all be our fault for upsetting Betsy, not Rachel’s for being a tit, irresponsible parent.

Reactions: 11
It’s over 14 for facial piercings where Betsy went. They aren’t doing oral piercings at the moment due to Covid restrictions.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.