PTWM #76 Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey, braces are off but her teeth are wonky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s over 14 for facial piercings where Betsy went. They aren’t doing oral piercings at the moment due to Covid restrictions.
I did think maybe it was illegal but in England and Wales apparently there is no legal minimum age and all that is required is the individual’s consent 🙄

Reactions: 1
Some places don't care, my daughter got her tongue pierced at 17, they rang me for consent but I could have been anyone tbh. I don't like facial or tongue piercings, and I agree it doesn't suit her look, but so long as she looks after it I dont see the harm.

Reactions: 8
Yeah, surely it doesn’t count to just have consent from any random over 18?

They’re probably going to end up getting this place in trouble because they’ve illegally pierced someone underage and it’ll all be our fault for upsetting Betsy, not Rachel’s for being a tit, irresponsible parent.
Steady on 😂😂. Rachael probably just phoned ahead or signed the consent form online. Lots of places do online consent (especially with the Covid situation.) I don’t think the place will have done anything illegal.

It’s not a big deal really is it? It’s not like she’s had her boyfriends name tattooed on her forehead. I wouldn’t think any follower over the age of 18 would be interested. That’s how bloody boring her content is 🙄

Reactions: 14
Steady on 😂😂. Rachael probably just phoned ahead or signed the consent form online. Lots of places do online consent (especially with the Covid situation.) I don’t think the place will have done anything illegal.

It’s not a big deal really is it? It’s not like she’s had her boyfriends name tattooed on her forehead. I wouldn’t think any follower over the age of 18 would be interested. That’s how bloody boring her content is 🙄
I still think it’s quite a big deal, I wouldn’t be best pleased if my child got a piercing that easily without my consent, but apparently there’s no law to protect children from it so 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I still think it’s quite a big deal, I wouldn’t be best pleased if my child got a piercing that easily without my consent, but apparently there’s no law to protect children from it so 🤷🏼‍♀️
Given that Rachaels sharing it as content leads me to be pretty sure she gave consent 😂. You can’t presume all independent business practices are shite just because of what it looks like via someone’s SM. Not everyone is guilty just by association if you get me 👍

Reactions: 13
Given that Rachaels sharing it as content leads me to be pretty sure she gave consent 😂. You can’t presume all independent business practices are shite just because of what it looks like via someone’s SM. Not everyone is guilty just by association if you get me 👍
I didn’t mean they deserved to be punished, I just meant that if someone did report them you know Rachel would blame us/trolls and it would be nothing to do with her, just like when Betsy was working illegal hours.

Reactions: 8
Really? Bloody hell, I just assumed it was banned as it can cause so much damage.
Claire’s still use a gun. I got my second lobe piercing done there then got the mother of all rows from my tattoo artist when I went in for my daith because he knew if he hadn’t done it then I must have gone to Claire’s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This thread is just making me want to get another piercing 😂
I’ve been wanting to get my nose pierced again and now o want to even more 🤣
I got all of my piercings when I was under 18 without my mums consent lol (think I had 4 in total on my face, then 7 in my ear and one in each wrist) so I’m stepping away from the piercing chat 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.