PTWM #76 Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey, braces are off but her teeth are wonky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like that’s a negative not a positive. We only see 5 minutes (🤥) of her day but in that time we see many safeguarding concerns and evidence of inadequate parenting, we see her in a car where the driver isn’t wearing a seatbelt, we see her 12 and 16 year old daughters taking themselves off for piercings without an adult, we see Seb being told off for hurting himself “because it causes Rachel stress”, we see her laughing about the fact that her niece broke both wrists and she just told her to get on with it instead of seeking medical intervention, we see Wobble left unattended multiple times a day...
Totally agree. But that’s her go to answer isn’t it. That we cannot judge as it’s such a tiny part of the day

Reactions: 11
Yep, just seems weird she would highlight it I that way.
She’s not the greatest parent (who is though, we are all only learning, all the time.) She’s not the worst I’ve seen to be fair. I do believe that is her business mind you, and the business of the children’s fathers/ extended families.

The issue of her working in around vulnerable people is something quite different and she seems to be completely unwilling to train correctly for it. It’s a problem 🤔

Reactions: 17
Yep, just seems weird she would highlight it I that way.
If I was showing only 5 minutes of my day, I'd choose the best 5 minutes. It definitely wouldn't be my kid roaming the house unsupervised and covered in piss, or covertly filmed arguments between me and my partner 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She’s not the greatest parent (who is though, we are all only learning, all the time.) She’s not the worst I’ve seen to be fair. I do believe that is her business mind you, and the business of the children’s fathers/ extended families.

The issue of her working in around vulnerable people is something quite different and she seems to be completely unwilling to train correctly for it. It’s a problem 🤔
I think the way she is happy to exploit any and all interactions with her family with no regard for their right to privacy absolutely connects to her work with vulnerable people and her cavalier attitude to anyone’s concerns about her suitability and lack of actual training

Reactions: 15
That's the thing with "influencers" though. Their argument is always "but you only see 5 minutes of my day".... yes but it is your day and your kids and you choose to show it, so don't be mad if we talk about it

Reactions: 24
I think the way she is happy to exploit any and all interactions with her family with no regard for their right to privacy absolutely connects to her work with vulnerable people and her cavalier attitude to anyone’s concerns about her suitability and lack of actual training
For sure. Look at how she has presented Emily as a "brave warrior" (not telling the huns that actually she had left her abusive relationship prior to her involvement with R), while showing the inside and outside of her house, the layout of the rooms, her son, where she is working etc. We Tattlers know that Emily wasn't in any danger when she moved, but the huns don't, why aren't they questioning things like this? Surely a lot of her following have been in abusive relationships themselves, do they not think it odd that this so-called saviour is broadcasting Emily's whereabouts so freely?

Reactions: 19
Just watching this, bleeping state of it on her phone. She's going to discuss the women's centre. She's already just mentioned how everyone stops Edie whenever they're out, she thinks they are celebrities🤦🏻‍♀️

Wilby’s never been to Mrs browns house😂 such a liar. Apparently Wilby has never met Joyce's mother.

The other kids were put in nursery from 6 months full time so that explains why she can't look after Wilby. Wilby has never met another child the same age and the nursery staff always wear face masks so that's why he couldn't stay there.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Just watching this, bleeping state of it on her phone. She's going to discuss the women's centre. She's already just mentioned how everyone stops Edie whenever they're out, she thinks they are celebrities🤦🏻‍♀️

Wilby’s never been to Mrs browns house😂 such a liar. Apparently Wilby has never met Joyce's mother.

The other kids were put in nursery from 6 months full time so that explains why she can't look after Wilby. Wilby has never met another child the same age and the nursery staff always wear face masks so that's why he couldn't stay there.
Nursery’s are open though. I’m surprised he’s not been going. Pretty sure they only wear face masks when the staff are interacting with the parents. Not all day? like in schools?
Agree toy storage can look good ( even in my generic IKEA cube storage). Sadly my toddler likes to get all the toys out at once 🤦‍♀️. Once they are all tidied it’s ok though.
What did happen to that mentioned mud kitchen? I bet the messiah would love to play with that.

As for this women’s centre / refuge. What exactly is it then? ( sorry I can’t face watching The trillion daily stories). Is it just like a community centre?

Reactions: 13

I haven’t watched it, but he hasn’t been to his nans? Who used to look after him when she went for bacon sandwiches?
The photo of Seb and Wilby is in the house (I could be wrong)
there is also a picture of grandma with baby Wilby, and in the book, grandma and big Wilby.
Why lie???

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Is she really trying to say that Wilby has never met Mrs Brown? I don’t watch her she makes me ill I get all my info from here now 😁
Lying cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This drives me bleeping mad. Really absolutely enrages me 🤬

First of all the newspaper article is vague as duck. It details the assault but not any circumstances. I’m assuming his suspended sentence comes with conditions such as rehab or therapy, he won’t be skipping down the street as free as a bird. Plus he has a restraining order. PLUS, given the statement that his victim gave on the result of the case, she’s found some peace with his conviction.
MITIGATING CIRCUMSTANCES RACHAEL.
READ UP ON IT!!

Second, see where she has written ‘and we wonder why so many women die in the UK each week’ Let me tell you, in the year ending March 2020, when the last stats were collected, 207 women died from a killing. Thats a rate of 0.57 women per day. ‘So many each week,’ is absolute bollocks and a misleading statement.
IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A SAY, DO THE WORK TO EDUCATE YOURSELF AND STOP FEEDING PEOPLE YOUR UNEDUCATED OPINIONS
Personally I think 0.57 women per day, so 3.99 women per weeks is “so many each week” far too many.... not one person should be dying each week.
Also no matter what the circumstances are why would you ever beat your partner/ex partner up in a public place so badly the cps was able to prosecute?
Sounds like you are sticking up for him. Hate Rachael all you like but don’t confuse that with sticking up for this guy.... the enemy of your enemy is not your friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Nursery’s are open though. I’m surprised he’s not been going. Pretty sure they only wear face masks when the staff are interacting with the parents. Not all day? like in schools?
Agree toy storage can look good ( even in my generic IKEA cube storage). Sadly my toddler likes to get all the toys out at once 🤦‍♀️. Once they are all tidied it’s ok though.
What did happen to that mentioned mud kitchen? I bet the messiah would love to play with that.

As for this women’s centre / refuge. What exactly is it then? ( sorry I can’t face watching The trillion daily stories). Is it just like a community centre?
Every time I see your user name in relation to her I feel like it should be “whatwillbewilby” or “whatwillbewibble”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had to stop 6 minutes before the end I couldn't take anymore🤯

She's not allowed in the nursery at all, can any mums here confirm if that's true?

Emily works for her and is childminder for Wilby. She previously had a childminder for the boys and Edie, the boys being Seb and Isaac.

She's going to the lodge for her birthday, just her and Joyce. She has severe anxiety being away from home. But let's not forget when she said about those ridiculous glasses, she said she goes to London every 4-6 weeks for 'work'.

She regularly has about 20 people for Sunday dinner.

She's also recording the audio for the book on her birthday, she was offered the choice of 3 actors but she wanted it to be her own voice reading it.

When she started ptwm page, she went off to Safe services for advice, this just proves the point that she had it planned from the start and woman in doorway story was fictional. She went on a bit about how she went to a refuge in 2005 with Betsy.
The things she was saying about the women's shelter were total word vomit and too much to transcribe, but she basically wants it to be like her kitchen table where women can go for a chat with other women who have been through it.
0CD0C6D2-2BFE-42D9-A69E-AF1D1E52A5CA.jpeg
74C247BB-FC35-4DF2-A0B5-F20A20C1C270.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Personally I think 0.57 women per day, so 3.99 women per weeks is “so many each week” far too many.... not one person should be dying each week.
Also no matter what the circumstances are why would you ever beat your partner/ex partner up in a public place so badly the cps was able to prosecute?
Sounds like you are sticking up for him. Hate Rachael all you like but don’t confuse that with sticking up for this guy.... the enemy of your enemy is not your friend.
If you read that as me ‘sticking up’ for this man whoever he is, I’m not going to argue with you as you’ve mistook the reason why it annoyed me and I’ve never heard so much tit in my life. Why on earth would I ‘stick up’ for someone convicted of GBH just because some woman in Devon that I see on the internet and don’t like mentioned his case? Do I seem that basic to you?

(I’ll just point out that whilst any death at the hands of violence is one to many, the number of 3-4 a week should not be described as ‘so many.’ Especially when the audience of the post are made up of young women that in some cases are living or have lived in such situations themselves.
PLUS, to rip apart the justice system on the words of a basic news report is irresponsible. You highlight these things when you are armed with all the facts and the entire story or not at all. She spread that article with inflammatory language to an unsuspecting audience using her own opinions. That’s misleading and dangerous!)

• Heart
  • Angry
Is she really trying to say that Wilby has never met Mrs Brown? I don’t watch her she makes me ill I get all my info from here now 😁
Lying cow.
Wilbert has 100% met Mrs Brown. Remember when she was cradling him going "everyone is an hole, except you". Was that an elaborate Photoshop situation Rach?

@MrsOgre I work in a school and we have a nursery attached, no parents/grown ups are allowed in and haven’t been since September. Even children who are brand new to nursery haven’t had their parents in the building, the staff meet them one by one at the door, that parent/grown up then leaves before the next one can enter. I, obviously, can’t speak for all settings but that is how ours has worked.

Reactions: 16
Or a paper bag?

Did anyone see Emily’s post today about kiddo peeing in the sea? Don’t these kids know what the word no is? Don’t these parents know how to behave?
I always pee in the sea? Should I not? I feel bad now :(

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
@MrsOgre I work in a school and we have a nursery attached, no parents/grown ups are allowed in and haven’t been since September. Even children who are brand new to nursery haven’t had their parents in the building, the staff meet them one by one at the door, that parent/grown up then leaves before the next one can enter. I, obviously, can’t speak for all settings but that is how ours has worked.
Thanks, she also mentioned that he had 3 sessions and the final one he projectial vomited everywhere. Joyce was on an important work zoom call and she came home with Wilby, sobbing and he had to comfort her. She said the staff told her that W has a proper fear of nursery and would be better looked after at home.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.