PTWM #76 Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey, braces are off but her teeth are wonky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% agree.
Mine are older now but I remember the hours and hours sat playing with animals, cars, sensory boxes, anything . The talking, the singing. The slow slow walks looking at every leaf, dog etc etc.
It is hard work and it's mind mumbling dull sometimes, we've been there. BUT she chose to bring W into this world. He doesn't deserve to be ignored and left to his own devices.
I dunno. It's just getting to me today. I need to stop looking I think.
Unfortunately I think she mainly wanted a baby as a cash cow. He had more #gifted stuff than the other 5 children put together before he was even born, and she's had advertising deals that she wouldn't have had without him. He gets interaction on her stories and posts, which in turn looks good to companies looking for someone to advertise their products. She's not interested in being a mum to him, she just enjoys the money and free crap.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Unfortunately I think she mainly wanted a baby as a cash cow. He had more #gifted stuff than the other 5 children put together before he was even born, and she's had advertising deals that she wouldn't have had without him. He gets interaction on her stories and posts, which in turn looks good to companies looking for someone to advertise their products. She's not interested in being a mum to him, she just enjoys the money and free crap.
She really has no interest does she. So so sad. Like I say, I need to stop looking because it's really getting to me.
I usually take it all with a laugh, roll my eyes and go about my day.
I now find myself worrying about her kids, when B was MIA last week. When the boys have been excluded etc etc. It's playing on my mind far too much. I'm a parent and I have a massive heart ( and sometimes I'm too soft and too caring). Her friends should be ashamed of themselves for not stepping in. They won't though because that gravy train keeps on running, the money keeps on coming. Shameful the lot of them.

Reactions: 20
She really has no interest does she. So so sad. Like I say, I need to stop looking because it's really getting to me.
I usually take it all with a laugh, roll my eyes and go about my day.
I now find myself worrying about her kids, when B was MIA last week. When the boys have been excluded etc etc. It's playing on my mind far too much. I'm a parent and I have a massive heart ( and sometimes I'm too soft and too caring). Her friends should be ashamed of themselves for not stepping in. They won't though because that gravy train keeps on running, the money keeps on coming. Shameful the lot of them.
Given her history of branding anyone who disagrees with her as "toxic" and cutting them off, maybe if any of them have any misgivings about her treatment of the kids, they keep their mouths shut so they can stay around for the sake of the children. One or two positive influences in their lives are better than none. We know that Jo and Emily are on the payroll so they won't want to cross her for fear if losing their income (Emily in particular is very financially dependent on Ratshit).

Reactions: 16
Well done Rachel, she has finally learned what a trigger warning is for a post about a man who attacked his wife in a hospital. The next goal will be that she actually realises that domestic violence has been ongoing throughout this pandemic.

And this, how pathetic. Is she coming to wipe her arse for her after a tit too?

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Given her history of branding anyone who disagrees with her as "toxic" and cutting them off, maybe if any of them have any misgivings about her treatment of the kids, they keep their mouths shut so they can stay around for the sake of the children. One or two positive influences in their lives are better than none. We know that Jo and Emily are on the payroll so they won't want to cross her for fear if losing their income (Emily in particular is very financially dependent on Ratshit).
Again, agreed. She's vile. I'm having a break from it all now, fed up of seeing her ugly face and her piles of #gifted crap. Fed up of her sea view, her wanky husband, her wacky and wanky mates etc etc 🙄🙂
I really do agree with all you've said above.

Reactions: 14
Can't wait for the next set of stories.. R and W playing with hoardes of #gifted big, loud, tacky plastic toys in the living room 😄

It's weird to confine his toys to a room he can't visit alone. Sad really. 😥

It breaks my heart to see him just stood looking around blankly with nothing to do except watch the gogglebox. Poor boy.

I know it's said all the time, but for a parent of 6 kids she's bloody clueless.
Phone down R and actually engage with W. He's suffering for your laziness and hunger for insta engagement.

*sits patiently waiting for the stories to start coming 👀*
Exactly. You have toys in the living space, however horrific they look 😂

Reactions: 10
Exactly. You have toys in the living space, however horrific they look 😂
They don't even need to look horrific either, I have a nice basket that fits in with my decor and also a toy box that matches my sofa aswell. All gets neatly tidied away when they are in bed 👍

Reactions: 13
This drives me bleeping mad. Really absolutely enrages me 🤬

First of all the newspaper article is vague as duck. It details the assault but not any circumstances. I’m assuming his suspended sentence comes with conditions such as rehab or therapy, he won’t be skipping down the street as free as a bird. Plus he has a restraining order. PLUS, given the statement that his victim gave on the result of the case, she’s found some peace with his conviction.
MITIGATING CIRCUMSTANCES RACHAEL.
READ UP ON IT!!

Second, see where she has written ‘and we wonder why so many women die in the UK each week’ Let me tell you, in the year ending March 2020, when the last stats were collected, 207 women died from a killing. Thats a rate of 0.57 women per day. ‘So many each week,’ is absolute bollocks and a misleading statement.
IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A SAY, DO THE WORK TO EDUCATE YOURSELF AND STOP FEEDING PEOPLE YOUR UNEDUCATED OPINIONS

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

First of all the newspaper article is vague as duck. It details the assault but not any circumstances. I’m assuming his suspended sentence comes with conditions such as rehab or therapy, he won’t be skipping down the street as free as a bird. Plus he has a restraining order. PLUS, given the statement that his victim gave on the result of the case, she’s found some peace with his conviction.
READ UP ON IT!!

Second, see where she has written ‘and we wonder why so many women die in the UK each week’ Let me tell you, in the year ending March 2020, when the last stats were collected, 207 women died from a killing. Thats a rate of 0.57 women per day. ‘So many each week,’ is absolute bollocks and a misleading statement.
IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A SAY, DO THE WORK TO EDUCATE YOURSELF AND STOP FEEDING PEOPLE YOUR UNEDUCATED OPINIONS
Don't forget her idea of "so many women per week" also includes the mythical six she gets into refuge every week 🤥

• Sad
Reactions: 18

READ UP ON IT!!

They’re not killed because of tit sentences.
They’re killed when they try to leave (unless each and talulah show up to save them)
They die because they have children who become more important than their abuser.
They die, and have been dying in the last 12 months and we hear nothing.
No mention of domestic abuse bill.
What about the man who admitted strangling his wife but was found not guilty due to stress of lockdown?
What about the men who are abused and belittled every day by their partners but have no way of even recognising that right now.
Why is she picking and choosing things to highlight?

• Heart
Reactions: 29

READ UP ON IT!!

But why let the truth get in the way of a good story

• Sad
Reactions: 11
They’re not killed because of tit sentences.
They’re killed when they try to leave (unless each and talulah show up to save them)
They die because they have children who become more important than their abuser.
They die, and have been dying in the last 12 months and we hear nothing.
No mention of domestic abuse bill.
What about the man who admitted strangling his wife but was found not guilty due to stress of lockdown?
What about the men who are abused and belittled every day by their partners but have no way of even recognising that right now.
Why is she picking and choosing things to highlight?
This is it exactly. The domestic abuse bill was given assent on the 29th April and its startling how thorough it is given what was recognised before it. Why hasn’t she delved into it? Putting up these headline is bleeping annoying and dangerous. A 200 word article in the local Chronicle doesn’t tell you anything other than the court outcome. I’m still only learning and have been for a couple of months now. I’m not in a position to go and chat about it publicly on social media etc, because I wouldn’t do the topic justice. I simply don’t know enough.

But evidently I know more than her who claims to have been doing this for 5 years and is opening a bleeping women’s centre for victims. It blows my head off

Reactions: 21
This is it exactly. The domestic abuse bill was given assent on the 29th April and its startling how thorough it is given what was recognised before it. Why hasn’t she delved into it? Putting up these headline is bleeping annoying and dangerous. A 200 word article in the local Chronicle doesn’t tell you anything other than the court outcome. I’m still only learning and have been for a couple of months now. I’m not in a position to go and chat about it publicly on social media etc, because I wouldn’t do the topic justice. I simply don’t know enough.

But evidently I know more than her who claims to have been doing this for 5 years and is opening a bleeping women’s centre for victims. It blows my head off
It only occurred to me this morning that gp surgeries are still shut and refusing to see patients at all, how many people are too scared to seek help? Can't phone up if your abuser is constantly there and ask for help. Could go to gp and lie to the abuser and say it's for a headache or back pain. There is still so little support, police are still badly trained or ignorant and no use at all. The Daily Mail (sorry!) is covering the issue of the gp surgeries a little bit but it's not enough.

We may as well still be back in the past, in the 90s, 80s, 70s, and so on. For all the changes that could have been made and here we are where women and men are still not believed when they say they are being abused. Then how many are being labeled mentally ill (I'm looking at you Rachaelelele).

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She posts that like it's some shocking new news. Many of her followers, follow because they have been are victims of DA, it's not new to them, they are living it.

She posts that like it's some shocking new news. Many of her followers, follow because they have been are victims of DA, it's not new to them, they are living it.
She just wants to make out to new followers that she’s in the know and gives a tit when she is/does neither.

She just wants to make out to new followers that she’s in the know and gives a tit when she is/does neither.
Maybe she's hoping to get new followers off the back of all the huns posting about her "refuge" and wants to make it look like she knows what she's doing/talking about.

Reactions: 15
100% agree.
Mine are older now but I remember the hours and hours sat playing with animals, cars, sensory boxes, anything . The talking, the singing. The slow slow walks looking at every leaf, dog etc etc.
It is hard work and it's mind mumbling dull sometimes, we've been there. BUT she chose to bring W into this world. He doesn't deserve to be ignored and left to his own devices.
I dunno. It's just getting to me today. I need to stop looking I think.
Same with the Inghams and Jace who is a little trooper, just left to wander the house of death traps unsupervised as the novelty of him has waned but there’s another cash cow on the way to boost figures

They are wank parents

• Sad
Reactions: 4
We only see 5 minutes of her day remember!!
I feel like that’s a negative not a positive. We only see 5 minutes (🤥) of her day but in that time we see many safeguarding concerns and evidence of inadequate parenting, we see her in a car where the driver isn’t wearing a seatbelt, we see her 12 and 16 year old daughters taking themselves off for piercings without an adult, we see Seb being told off for hurting himself “because it causes Rachel stress”, we see her laughing about the fact that her niece broke both wrists and she just told her to get on with it instead of seeking medical intervention, we see Wobble left unattended multiple times a day...

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.