PTWM #76 Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey, braces are off but her teeth are wonky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there going to be a sign outside her woman’s centre saying queue here for a part time working mummy meet and greet or queue here to do a load of washing. Cos that’s what it sounds like to me. A vanity project to promote her brand and keep the pay pal money rolling in😢

Reactions: 38
Am I allowed to ask if it is near to where she took that photo on the road the other week? I've only ever walked down that road a couple of times so I don't know it well.
I'm not sure if I say? I'm so paranoid about potentially making an already dangerous situation worse 😔
[/QUOTE]
She will no doubt broadcast it sooner or later. I did try looking for ages and trying to look at what direction they had come from too. It took me long enough and enough clues from here just to find her house.

Reactions: 4
She will no doubt broadcast it sooner or later. I did try looking for ages and trying to look at what direction they had come from too. It took me long enough and enough clues from here just to find her house.
[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately it will be all over social 😑 because it doesn't fit the narrative to do something quietly, safely and without fanfare. Everything and everyone has to be shared for adoration sake on her part. It will never be enough to just come on instagram for one of her rat bag stories and say 'the patchshit centre is going great, we are currently in the process of helping several women and are looking into expanding our services' It will all be documented down to the last pair of knickers she let's someone stick in the washing machine and then of course reposted when the huns cry tears of joy for their saviour who is singlehandedly stamping out domestic violence in torbay .

Reactions: 11
She is the definition of ‘wolf in sheep’s clothing’.
She is so bleeping dangerous!! How anyone can still see her as a ‘hero’ is beyond me. Good god I just pray anyone who needs support/help isn’t put into even more danger going to her. Terrifying.

Reactions: 25
Unfortunately it will be all over social 😑 because it doesn't fit the narrative to do something quietly, safely and without fanfare. Everything and everyone has to be shared for adoration sake on her part. It will never be enough to just come on instagram for one of her rat bag stories and say 'the patchshit centre is going great, we are currently in the process of helping several women and are looking into expanding our services' It will all be documented down to the last pair of knickers she let's someone stick in the washing machine and then of course reposted when the huns cry tears of joy for their saviour who is singlehandedly stamping out domestic violence in torbay .
[/QUOTE]
I found it, it didn't take very long. I was looking in completely the wrong place. That is not ok, she has given away far too much information online, I'm surprised she doesn't broadcast where safe services is as well.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Jesus Astrid needs to be using oil of Olay
She looks really.....dry and grey on the skin

Also, she reminds me of Bubbles from Ab Fab

Same with the Inghams and Jace who is a little trooper, just left to wander the house of death traps unsupervised as the novelty of him has waned but there’s another cash cow on the way to boost figures

They are wank parents
They also left Jace on the beach alone while they all went for a swim in the sea

in my nursery, you are allowed in for your settle in session if you wear a mask. once your child starts we ask that we collect them from the door from their parents (most children are fine with this, some get upset but stop crying after a couple of minutes). We are advised by OFSTED not to wear masks so we don’t wear masks. We don’t wear masks when talking to parents either, we have markers on the floor where they stand and where we stand when handing the children back over. Basically, Wibble hasn’t been anywhere near a nursery and it’s all in her head. Happy to clarify further!

no nursery staff would say this!!!! bring him to my nursery R.. his “fear” would be cured within the first settle in session.
I work in a Nursery and can confirm all you've said!!

Our nursery, first settle with one parent, they wear mask and gloves. They also wear masks for collection and we wear masks at the door but not in rooms.

In 20 something years, I've never known a nursery to say anything close to what she reckons was said.

I've worked on a few nurseries in Paignton, I'd love to know which one she went to!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m being thick but why do they need to do their washing? I’ve visions of women lugging bin bags of wet washing. Is it because they are living in a refuge?

There must be some sort of professional body this can be reported to surely?

Reactions: 11
Dear. God. It just keeps getting worse and worse this woman’s centre. So now basically it’s a cafe with a laundrette. bleeping. Hell. How the duck is this still going ahead?!??

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Our nursery, first settle with one parent, they wear mask and gloves. They also wear masks for collection and we wear masks at the door but not in rooms.

In 20 something years, I've never known a nursery to say anything close to what she reckons was said.

I've worked on a few nurseries in Paignton, I'd love to know which one she went to!!
Yeah my sister had my niece’s settling in session. They were outside, baby was with staff and my sister was kinda hovering in the same room but not interacting with the baby (my sister’s choice) for an hour and then two 1 hour sessions without my sister.

edited to remove my niece’s name🤦‍♀️

Yeah my sister had my niece’s settling in session. They were outside, baby was with staff and my sister was kinda hovering in the same room but not interacting with the baby (my sister’s choice) for an hour and then two 1 hour sessions without my sister.

edited to remove my niece’s name🤦‍♀️
exactly! it just didn’t happen... imagine lying about your child going to nursery.. why not just say “i don’t want him to go to nursery” which is fine. i’d have more respect if she was honest.

Reactions: 7
I’m being thick but why do they need to do their washing? I’ve visions of women lugging bin bags of wet washing. Is it because they are living in a refuge?

There must be some sort of professional body this can be reported to surely?
Would it be worth contacting TDAS with concerns?

I guessing they have to be involved somewhere along the line here, especially as they are associated with sanctuary housing who the coffee guy works for I think?

Tdas are committed to safely and professionally delivering the freedom project across torbay, I did it myself with them, surely they wouldn't want to damage their reputation by getting involved with someone as shady and murky as her?

The project itself focuses on recognizing the traits of the dominator, surely this cant be delivered by someone who shows more than one of these traits herself in her own relationships and has admitted to a past relationship being mutually violent??

The whole 'coffee and washing' pie in the sky is ridiculous. What on earth would this bring for a lady in serious and present danger? All this tit show is doing is taking resources from the proper outfits who actually need it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
From what her brief says on companies house, to what she is saying now, surely someone should investigate her intentions.
This is where places like hers need regular inspections, and I don't just mean face value, I mean deep. Like physical proof she is doing what she says on tin. If she is allowing people and word of mouth to go around saying its a shelter and refuge, and its not putting people in more danger then the correct authories need to be made aware if her funds are coming from the general public!!
(Hope that makes sense because I'm rage typing now)
Whoever signposts people to her aswell need bloody sacking!

Reactions: 26

She said it was down the road, a walk with Wilby in a pram to it and Emily's boy goes there too so assume it's nearby for Emily's job😂

Reactions: 3
How do her huns not see all the lies? They cannot be that stupid, surely??
Giving the followers the benefit of the doubt, a lot of people take stuff at face value, they don’t really look into things deeply they just accept what she says
I was like that following some people and then slowly but surely things didn’t add up then I found tattle 🙏
I see she’s posted a cryptic message 🙄 and she’s loves that other absolute bullshitter Anna Mathur

Attachments

I’ve not read it, but seems there is a complaints procedure but I suppose it what’s to come from someone who has used the ‘service’
That’s the regulator. As soon as she opens the doors that can be used. Also I’m just waiting for her first post to ask for money. Historical fundraising she may have got away with, but not anything new, no way.

Reactions: 20
The lipstick is all over the place, she has enough mirrors in that house to check!
D29E09A6-A469-4333-AF1C-8B969D89C2A0.jpeg
6C2720E6-96A5-4E4B-AE34-FE5F470D8301.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.