PTWM #76 Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey, braces are off but her teeth are wonky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The huns genuinely don’t understand the meaning of ‘a woman’s refuge’ do they? 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Or a paper bag?

Did anyone see Emily’s post today about kiddo peeing in the sea? Don’t these kids know what the word no is? Don’t these parents know how to behave?
But as far as I can see, the parents we watch don’t know how to behave, but also their own parents don’t seem to know how to behave either or even hold them to account. As someone said before where are the people/ family correcting this behaviour or protecting kids from it? Nowhere to be seen cos they all seem to be in this weird realm together

Reactions: 8
FFS. She asks Wilby 'whhhyyy' he's playing around with the fireguard and his water bottle, as he stands in a barren room with no toys for entertainment (only the TV, ofc). Maybe get some toys out for him, and – heaven forbid – maybe even sit on the floor and play with him instead of only interacting with him through the camera as she films.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Did she have a PA before called Simone Spinks? It was her bday yesterday as I saw Josie Gibson shouting out to her in her stories, I’m sure R used to be besties with Simone? Anyways interesting that she didn’t make a bday shout out maybe no longer friends 🧐

Reactions: 3
That video she shared yest of E sitting on the table as a toddler by I you can see here who’s at fault for letting E rule the roost! Instead of telling her off she is instead telling E to say to I to eat his breakfast but poor lad couldn’t with E by him. You can tell by his body language he isn’t comfortable

The video of W with the juice, why isn’t there any toddler toys about? When mine were that age there would be toys across the floor. No wonder he is playing up and going through drawers. The boy just needs some stimulation and sitting with

Reactions: 10
This is the problem with having all his toys in his oversized bedroom - there’s nothing for him to play with anywhere else and they don’t ever seem to take him up to actually play in his room. It’s not practical for a one year old to have all their toys confined to their bedroom.

Reactions: 22
Did she have a PA before called Simone Spinks? It was her bday yesterday as I saw Josie Gibson shouting out to her in her stories, I’m sure R used to be besties with Simone? Anyways interesting that she didn’t make a bday shout out maybe no longer friends 🧐
yes apparently she got her the slot on This Morning.

I'm sure she tagged her in something not long back but yes its strange she didn't do a post for her birthday. Mind you with Emily and "seatbelt gate" she had to do some quick damage limitation and get a load of meaningless stories on insta to deflect the situation so her mind was probably elsewhere ;)

Reactions: 9
Can't wait for the next set of stories.. R and W playing with hoardes of #gifted big, loud, tacky plastic toys in the living room 😄

It's weird to confine his toys to a room he can't visit alone. Sad really. 😥

It breaks my heart to see him just stood looking around blankly with nothing to do except watch the gogglebox. Poor boy.

I know it's said all the time, but for a parent of 6 kids she's bloody clueless.
Phone down R and actually engage with W. He's suffering for your laziness and hunger for insta engagement.

*sits patiently waiting for the stories to start coming 👀*

Reactions: 19
Can't wait for the next set of stories.. R and W playing with hoardes of #gifted big, loud, tacky plastic toys in the living room 😄

It's weird to confine his toys to a room he can't visit alone. Sad really. 😥

It breaks my heart to see him just stood looking around blankly with nothing to do except watch the gogglebox. Poor boy.

I know it's said all the time, but for a parent of 6 kids she's bloody clueless.
Phone down R and actually engage with W. He's suffering for your laziness and hunger for insta engagement.

*sits patiently waiting for the stories to start coming 👀*
Is she clueless or does she just not give a tit? The kids’ welfare and development seem to be consistently low on their list of priorities.

Reactions: 14
Is she clueless or does she just not give a tit? The kids’ welfare and development seem to be consistently low on their list of priorities.
Honestly? I don't think she gives a tit. I want to give her the benefit of the doubt for the kids sake, but maybe I'm wrong to do so.
How horrible for the older ones to realise they're not her priorities.
It genuinely messes with my head to watch her life play out. Those kids will need some serious help when they get older.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
It really is sad. She only takes him for walks when she has to film for an ad. By the sounds of it, at the fair he didn't go on any rides otherwise she would have filmed him.
At Xmas she was hinting at being gifted his toys and low and behind, fisherprice gave her crap.
He doesn't ever seem to play with that fiddle board thing, he has a table with a garage thing on in his room too, he doesn't even seem to have his hands in edies dolls etc either.
And I'm sorry, but you can't blame lockdown either, my little boy is abit older but his first milestones started at the beginning of lockdown and his speech is so good and I only have 1 older child at home. (Granted he goes nursery but even so)
Get some farm animals out for him and teach him the sounds, encourage colours, encourage messy play with textures. Get the mud kitchen that was gifted for edie and let him play in that. There's so much they can do but can't be arsed.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Honestly? I don't think she gives a tit. I want to give her the benefit of the doubt for the kids sake, but maybe I'm wrong to do so.
How horrible for the older ones to realise they're not her priorities.
It genuinely messes with my head to watch her life play out. Those kids will need some serious help when they get older.
I think a lot of people don’t really care tbh.
She’s very contradictory because her whole brand is this ‘patchwork family’ but very little of her content is actually family centric or about raising a blended family? It’s more that the kids are inconvenient, Or she’s forgotten to parent them or something like that.
This lockdown has meant all kids have missed out on things, and I know personally there have been times I’ve put their well-being above the ‘rules’. I’ve also tried to compensate however I can. So as for her excuse for Wilby not interacting, instead of showing parental concern- why hasn’t she taken him to classes when they’ve been open the last 12 months? I have. And I put my 2yo in nursery when I was concerned about his talking or interaction etc.
If this women’s centre is actually legit, she won’t have much time for the 6 of them and I can’t see how she could maintain her online presence while actually working in a field like that. (Particularly if the local women are thinking it’s a refuge 😩)

Reactions: 24
It really is sad. She only takes him for walks when she has to film for an ad. By the sounds of it, at the fair he didn't go on any rides otherwise she would have filmed him.
At Xmas she was hinting at being gifted his toys and low and behind, fisherprice gave her crap.
He doesn't ever seem to play with that fiddle board thing, he has a table with a garage thing on in his room too, he doesn't even seem to have his hands in edies dolls etc either.
And I'm sorry, but you can't blame lockdown either, my little boy is abit older but his first milestones started at the beginning of lockdown and his speech is so good and I only have 1 older child at home. (Granted he goes nursery but even so)
Get some farm animals out for him and teach him the sounds, encourage colours, encourage messy play with textures. Get the mud kitchen that was gifted for edie and let him play in that. There's so much they can do but can't be arsed.
100% agree.
Mine are older now but I remember the hours and hours sat playing with animals, cars, sensory boxes, anything . The talking, the singing. The slow slow walks looking at every leaf, dog etc etc.
It is hard work and it's mind mumbling dull sometimes, we've been there. BUT she chose to bring W into this world. He doesn't deserve to be ignored and left to his own devices.
I dunno. It's just getting to me today. I need to stop looking I think.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.