PTWM #76 Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey, braces are off but her teeth are wonky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't the Apicellas say she was never in refuge? Also, she says she’s going away just with Josh for her birthday (no doubt Betsy and Emily will be forced to babysit) but that she’s nervous because she misses her home when she’s away. She didn’t mention missing her kids, just the house.

E67F6372-65CB-4F4C-8334-FFE10099E745.jpeg
35B4D041-5FE5-4A66-BAC3-A3328AAFF090.jpeg
D1821AFB-F02C-487B-B824-2ED9FBF13FC6.jpeg
07E60DC3-0326-415F-936A-1EA59564EF26.jpeg
CC411DFF-D2A1-45E0-A6CE-213ABCEEC315.jpeg

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Thanks, she also mentioned that he had 3 sessions and the final one he projectial vomited everywhere. Joyce was on an important work zoom call and she came home with Wilby, sobbing and he had to comfort her. She said the staff told her that W has a proper fear of nursery and would be better looked after at home.

I know she’s said it but I honestly can’t imagine any staff saying it. I know a couple of years back we had children who attended the afternoon session who physically made themselves sick because they were that emotional/worked up about attending but we knew it was purely for this reason and we sent their parents off on their way and cleaned up the kids who then learned to settle.

Things are obviously different in every setting right now, and if he did projectile vomit everywhere (👀) then fair enough send him home. It just seems incredibly unprofessional for the staff to say he’d be better at home because of the fear (and repeating myself but I genuinely don’t know anyone who would say it)

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Interesting how it was a “support bubble” and now it’s “she works for me so she has to come to my house and look after my kid”

6C849B77-1EDE-49CD-9257-1691925D9466.jpeg
97024DC9-0D4C-4D58-A4F0-F0816474D79D.jpeg
691FE1FD-8456-4450-A944-C10B0E8FFEFA.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 20
The bit about Joyce retiring to spain, I missed some of that but god they really hate those kids and see them as balls and chains. It was so apparent in what she was saying. I can't believe the woman fell for it.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She's going to read the audio book herself? Is that right? Who in their right mind is going to be able to listen to hours and hours of her whining, irritating voice without wanting to smash their own head in?! That's one of the worst ideas she's ever had surely!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Watched half of it and what she actually said was Wilby hasn't been to Josh's mums since he was diddy. But sure she has seen him between lockdowns.

I think she's looking at this women's centre with rose tinted glasses and it's more of a need to fill something in her life. She wants it to be this cosy place but in reality (sorry I know this is one of her phrases) I don't think she's prepared herself for the really nasty cases that may come through her door. It's local to her, her family is all over social media. It will only take one nasty person finding out she's helped their partner and her family is a potential target for revenge.
Where's the security and safeguarding?
Many of you will see more problems with this endeavour, but it just seems reckless and not well thought out.
Her time would be better spent promoting other centres and helping them get more donations and funding.... but that won't get money in HER pocket.
The whole thing is just worrying.

Reactions: 34
She's going to read the audio book herself? Is that right? Who in their right mind is going to be able to listen to hours and hours of her whining, irritating voice without wanting to smash their own head in?! That's one of the worst ideas she's ever had surely!
She did the audio for the first book too. Becuase of course her voice is the only one people should listen to. She was ordered to redo the first 2 chapters though as she was so nervous.

• Haha
Who's the idiot woman who has wasted a few hours put of her day to do this chat with R???? And why? Cba to watch the waffle

Reactions: 14
Watched half of it and what she actually said was Wilby hasn't been to Josh's mums since he was diddy. But sure she has seen him between lockdowns.

I think she's looking at this women's centre with rose tinted glasses and it's more of a need to fill something in her life. She wants it to be this cosy place but in reality (sorry I know this is one of her phrases) I don't think she's prepared herself for the really nasty cases that may come through her door. It's local to her, her family is all over social media. It will only take one nasty person finding out she's helped their partner and her family is a potential target for revenge.
Where's the security and safeguarding?
Many of you will see more problems with this endeavour, but it just seems reckless and not well thought out.
Her time would be better spent promoting other centres and helping them get more donations and funding.... but that won't get money in HER pocket.
The whole thing is just worrying.
Mrs Brown has definitely seen all the kids during all lockdowns, there was a clip during last years lockdown and could hear them all shouting bye. And all the cakes being delivered too, there is no way that she would just be dropping off cakes on the doorstep.

I can't figure out where the centre is, I don't even know if it's in Torquay or Paignton. But the others here who worked out where it was, if it's that easy then there's nothing stopping a determined abuser.

How do her huns not see all the lies? They cannot be that stupid, surely??

Reactions: 9
So the ‘women’s centre’ is basically a coffee shop but promoted as a Domestic Abuse Service so that she can justify having it as CIC and continue to accept/ ask for donations to pay her PA/ Emily and herself. I’m bleeping fuming. The conniving cow.
She’s not got any intention of putting anyone remotely qualified near that place has she? So anyone who does turn up, possibly in a emergency is going to ‘signposted’ elsewhere. Is she planning to support them through the process and provide aftercare or just filter down bad advice and send them on their way after a fresh coffee????

‘My kitchen table in a centre’ is not a Domestic Abuse service and should absolutely NOT be a CIC or funded by public donations. She is taking absolutely crucial funds out of circulation that other well established, fully functioning services need. Honestly I’m livid. Nothing has changed. She is still the charlatan that she was 2 years ago!! She couldn’t even correct the woman when she said it’s a shelter. It’s not a shelter. She is literally letting Chinese whispers happen to facilitate her taking the money for her own project.

• Angry
Reactions: 49
People “popping in and out” doesn’t sound like a good way of protecting anyone in danger either.

Apologies if these upload in the wrong order but it’s her vision for her “shelter”. A cup of coffee, a free load of washing and a chat with children’s services in the back room about what might happen to your kids if you leave their abusive father. Ideal.

EFE07E5E-28BA-4E2F-AE49-025229BE531E.jpeg
D209EB53-1942-4984-9CB9-31EDF615C354.jpeg
6DEB6748-8A05-4B0A-9639-077995827386.jpeg
E11E31C1-7055-4A23-9BCB-6ABB585A8F4F.jpeg
464E5B5A-639B-4E2B-B561-D5A9D921467C.jpeg
DFD0C332-F500-4F69-A792-808A78A269AE.jpeg
8515478F-E2F7-44A1-9279-FF4120AFB015.jpeg
268DBBA9-A228-4448-B6D0-1BFB3C58075E.jpeg
CFE41B3E-9FDC-46D6-8AD9-C808046D7DE2.jpeg
D6EF53FE-7E86-4F74-908C-C68C33840153.jpeg
7CDAAE68-CAEB-4178-8886-96527BF4DD35.png
0F23A947-E12D-434D-8DF6-85E9FF0B6A85.png
245B7787-9394-47EE-97FB-55E0DFA895FB.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I can't figure out where the centre is, I don't even know if it's in Torquay or Paignton. But the others here who worked out where it was, if it's that easy then there's nothing stopping a determined abuser.
[/QUOTE]

I had a bit of a snoop online the other day and I'm pretty sure I found it, took about ten minutes. I'm local but the information I found online could be accessed by anyone.

Without going into too much detail for obvious reasons (some of us actually care for safeguarding)
If it is the place I believe it is then it is completely unsuitable as a centre for vulnerable women for a whole host of reasons.

The only facility to offer the freedom project in torbay is TDAS, in conjunction with sanctuary housing. So I can only assume people are going to be referred to her from this service.

It's so worrying and so wrong on so many levels, I just can't think of what to do to stop her bulldozing through the lives of these victims and potentially causing so much more harm.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I had a bit of a snoop online the other day and I'm pretty sure I found it, took about ten minutes. I'm local but the information I found online could be accessed by anyone.

Without going into too much detail for obvious reasons (some of us actually care for safeguarding)
If it is the place I believe it is then it is completely unsuitable as a centre for vulnerable women for a whole host of reasons.

The only facility to offer the freedom project in torbay is TDAS, in conjunction with sanctuary housing. So I can only assume people are going to be referred to her from this service.

It's so worrying and so wrong on so many levels, I just can't think of what to do to stop her bulldozing through the lives of these victims and potentially causing so much more harm.
[/QUOTE]
Am I allowed to ask if it is near to where she took that photo on the road the other week? I've only ever walked down that road a couple of times so I don't know it well.

I had to stop 6 minutes before the end I couldn't take anymore🤯

She's not allowed in the nursery at all, can any mums here confirm if that's true?

Emily works for her and is childminder for Wilby. She previously had a childminder for the boys and Edie, the boys being Seb and Isaac.

She's going to the lodge for her birthday, just her and Joyce. She has severe anxiety being away from home. But let's not forget when she said about those ridiculous glasses, she said she goes to London every 4-6 weeks for 'work'.

She regularly has about 20 people for Sunday dinner.

She's also recording the audio for the book on her birthday, she was offered the choice of 3 actors but she wanted it to be her own voice reading it.

When she started ptwm page, she went off to Safe services for advice, this just proves the point that she had it planned from the start and woman in doorway story was fictional. She went on a bit about how she went to a refuge in 2005 with Betsy.
The things she was saying about the women's shelter were total word vomit and too much to transcribe, but she basically wants it to be like her kitchen table where women can go for a chat with other women who have been through it.
View attachment 562097View attachment 562098
in my nursery, you are allowed in for your settle in session if you wear a mask. once your child starts we ask that we collect them from the door from their parents (most children are fine with this, some get upset but stop crying after a couple of minutes). We are advised by OFSTED not to wear masks so we don’t wear masks. We don’t wear masks when talking to parents either, we have markers on the floor where they stand and where we stand when handing the children back over. Basically, Wibble hasn’t been anywhere near a nursery and it’s all in her head. Happy to clarify further!

Thanks, she also mentioned that he had 3 sessions and the final one he projectial vomited everywhere. Joyce was on an important work zoom call and she came home with Wilby, sobbing and he had to comfort her. She said the staff told her that W has a proper fear of nursery and would be better looked after at home.
no nursery staff would say this!!!! bring him to my nursery R.. his “fear” would be cured within the first settle in session.

Reactions: 19

Am I allowed to ask if it is near to where she took that photo on the road the other week? I've only ever walked down that road a couple of times so I don't know it well.
[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure if I say? I'm so paranoid about potentially making an already dangerous situation worse 😔

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.