PTWM #73 About to launch a bogus CIC, PTWM has ramped up the “woe-is-me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on, was she insinuating that the ice cream shop closed because someone called them out about B's working hours???
The place R is on about people reporting, was scoopz... they are still open for business so if she has said they have shut their business she is lying.
If staff have lost their jobs thats because the company was breaking the law, nothing else.

Reactions: 14
The place R is on about people reporting, was scoopz... they are still open for business so if she has said they have shut their business she is lying.
If staff have lost their jobs thats because the company was breaking the law, nothing else.
That's what I was going to say, they seemed to have coped fine without B 😂

Reactions: 9
I often think of Seb’s mates and how they’ve coped during lockdown. As Rachaele previously said, they’ve all got a huge crush on her. When you fancy someone and can’t see them or be around them it is PAINFUL. Especially if you’re a teenage boy.

Yeah tit got real for me when I saw the B video, the poor soul. I’m reluctant to even think about bringing Rachaelelele to justice over PayPal etc because I can’t stand the thought of any of those kids feeling the consequences rightly or wrongly!
And he's blocked them all from her insta incase they get infactuated with her 🤣🤣🤣
Eta we all know it's because he's mortified of the tit she goes on with really

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
And he's blocked them all from her insta incase they get infactuated with her 🤣🤣🤣
Eta we all know it's because he's mortified of the tit she goes on with really
He doesn't want his mates to see his rank stepmum talking about her tits, itchy fanny, periods and sex toys. I can't blame him.

Reactions: 27
Oh yes and they make up songs about her on the school bus because she is so fit. You know because life is a 1988 episode of Grange Hill
Dear me! I think she has Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Oh yes and they make up songs about her on the school bus because she is so fit. You know because life is a 1988 episode of Grange Hill
Dear me!
I think she might have Narcissistic Personality Disorder 😔.

something has been bugging me about her recent post. I don't know if anyone else can confirm if they have read the book or remember her other posts, but i'm sure she says her Mum moved to Lancashire (my area so that's why it rings a bell) yet now she's saying Lincolnshire. I'm sure she's also said Manchester before as she said about her parents living next door to Peter Sutcliffe. Unless I am thinking of some other lying instagrammer 🤷‍♀️
I remember her mentioning Peter sutcliffe being her parents neighbour too

• Wow
I can categorically say the Peter Sutcliffe neighbour things is another one of her fantasies. Her family has always lived in Manchester. Peter Sutcliffe never lived in South Manchester. He visited but he was never her neighbour.

I only know this as I know of the family and I'm from South Manchester & their roots have firmly been there for many years.

It was a very very odd story when she mentioned it.

Reactions: 25
something has been bugging me about her recent post. I don't know if anyone else can confirm if they have read the book or remember her other posts, but i'm sure she says her Mum moved to Lancashire (my area so that's why it rings a bell) yet now she's saying Lincolnshire. I'm sure she's also said Manchester before as she said about her parents living next door to Peter Sutcliffe. Unless I am thinking of some other lying instagrammer 🤷‍♀️
I thought her mum had moved Manchester way too. I feel like it's the first she's ever mentioned Lincolnshire. I no longer have the book to check. I read it so long ago and thought it was a bag of sh*t, so I passed it on.

Reactions: 1
I can categorically say the Peter Sutcliffe neighbour things is another one of her fantasies. Her family has always lived in Manchester. Peter Sutcliffe never lived in South Manchester. He visited but he was never her neighbour.

I only know this as I know of the family and I'm from South Manchester & their roots have firmly been there for many years.

Almost as if she was proud of it!

Reactions: 8

Yeah didn't she say they lived next door to him in Gorton but actually PS never lived in Gorton he just worked there.

TBH with R and her lies, she could tell me the grass is green and I would still wouldn't believe her and would check myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah didn't she say they lived next door to him in Gorton but actually PS never lived in Gorton he just worked there.

TBH with R and her lies, she could tell me the grass is green and I would still wouldn't believe her and would check myself.
I think she did, I remember watching the story and laughing as everyone knows where PS lived & visited, its common knowledge.

I can't believe anything she said everything is just so fabricated.

Reactions: 4
I think I need an intervention guys - at the weekend my cat sat on me and when he got up I realised he hadn't cleaned his arse properly and he'd left skidmarks on my top 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 ever since then I've been calling him Skidmark Steve, Poopy Pete, Turdy Trevor, crappy Shaun and Turtle's Head Terry. His name isn't Steve, Pete, Trevor, Shaun or Terry 😳 help!
Omg I bloody love you 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought her mum had moved Manchester way too. I feel like it's the first she's ever mentioned Lincolnshire. I no longer have the book to check. I read it so long ago and thought it was a bag of sh*t, so I passed it on.
I've never read the book but I don't remember seeing Lincolnshire anywhere before and straight away thought she'd said somewhere different before. Strange.

Reactions: 2
Almost as if she was proud of it!
She could have thought about someone better as her claim of fame other than a notorious serial killer...but hey, its rach 🤣🤣
Suprised she hasn't done a fake letter from him saying how amazing she is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She could have thought about someone better as her claim of fame other than a notorious serial killer...but hey, its rach 🤣🤣
Suprised she hasn't done a fake letter from him saying how amazing she is 🤣
That was probably her plan and then the selfish bastard went and died and she had to scrap it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That was probably her plan and then the selfish bastard went and died and she had to scrap it.
Maybe the nurses who attended him in his last moments haven't got in touch yet to pass on his final words, which were no doubt about a thieving scammer from Devon!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

It wasn’t Peter sutcliffe, it was Ian Brady she mentioned. And although Myra Hindle lived in Groton, Brady never did so he can’t have lived next door to her parents

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.