PTWM #73 About to launch a bogus CIC, PTWM has ramped up the “woe-is-me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I often think of Seb’s mates and how they’ve coped during lockdown. As Rachaele previously said, they’ve all got a huge crush on her. When you fancy someone and can’t see them or be around them it is PAINFUL. Especially if you’re a teenage boy.

Yeah tit got real for me when I saw the B video, the poor soul. I’m reluctant to even think about bringing Rachaelelele to justice over PayPal etc because I can’t stand the thought of any of those kids feeling the consequences rightly or wrongly!
Was she upset? Was it a video she sent to her sisters for help? Wish I’d seen it to understand more

something has been bugging me about her recent post. I don't know if anyone else can confirm if they have read the book or remember her other posts, but i'm sure she says her Mum moved to Lancashire (my area so that's why it rings a bell) yet now she's saying Lincolnshire. I'm sure she's also said Manchester before as she said about her parents living next door to Peter Sutcliffe. Unless I am thinking of some other lying instagrammer 🤷‍♀️
Her dad is from Manchester, she was born there, wasn't she? They moved south when she was young but then her Mum left her and moved to Lincolnshire.

Reactions: 3
I have tried to find the answer to this so you don’t have to repeat but I can’t - I kee seeing things about Betsy job, could someone give me a quick update of what happened there? I have to say I really like Betsy I think for her age she appears to do a lot with her siblings
shes just opened up about the fact that Betsy lost her job along with others she worked with. Something about environmental health coming to investigate because of “wankers” reporting Betsy, telling lies about her working too many hours for her age and being left to close up. Even through there’s a screenshot in the other thread of R or her Admin saying “Betsy works 10 hours and does delivery up to closing” she said on her stories many times how proud she is of her big girl closing the shop all by herself on sundays. But apparently those were lies made up by people to bring her family down 🙄

Reactions: 16
Omg the lie about the school, my child’s school do I owe yous if you forget to pay 🙄
They send letters, texts to remind you to pay your debt.
They wouldn’t let a child a go hungry. Jesus 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
The ice cream job thing doesn’t make any sense. If they weren’t breaching any rules, then why did B lose her job? If they were breaching rules, how is that anyone else’s fault??

After seeing that video of B, I just want Rachaele to quietly go away. I don’t even care about how being pulled up for her lies, PayPal etc, I just really hope for those children that it all just stops and she goes into a ‘normal’ mum role rather than this fake celeb thing she seems to have going on. Those children have been through a lot in their lives and just deserve a quiet life with some privacy and consistency.

Reactions: 22
The ice cream job thing doesn’t make any sense. If they weren’t breaching any rules, then why did B lose her job? If they were breaching rules, how is that anyone else’s fault??

After seeing that video of B, I just want Rachaele to quietly go away. I don’t even care about how being pulled up for her lies, PayPal etc, I just really hope for those children that it all just stops and she goes into a ‘normal’ mum role rather than this fake celeb thing she seems to have going on. Those children have been through a lot in their lives and just deserve a quiet life with some privacy and consistency.
And if they were breaching the rules, nobody would have known and been able to report them if Rancid hadn't bragged about it on her stories 🤦 she believes her own bullshit so much that she can't even see that!

Reactions: 16
Her dad is from Manchester, she was born there, wasn't she? They moved south when she was young but then her Mum left her and moved to Lincolnshire.
Her Mum & Dad are both from Gorton Manchester & moved when she was younger.

She still has family in Gorton

Oh my god, so much stuff going on, I just can't keep up! I'm going to have to take a day off work (and parenting, following Rach's style) just to get back on track!

And if they were breaching the rules, nobody would have known and been able to report them if Rancid hadn't bragged about it on her stories 🤦 she believes her own bullshit so much that she can't even see that!
But also from what she wrote on that Q&A, the teenagers being employed didn’t have work permits, regardless of whether the council were issuing them or not, they still employed staff who didn’t have a work permit. That’s why they lost their jobs, because they shouldn’t have been employed in the first place without the right permit.

Reactions: 21
Where is the story about seb and the school dinner money? I’m confused 😂
It’s an old post someone screenshot for here. Scroll back a couple of pages and you’ll see it. Basically Rachellea forgot to give him money so he went round to the teachers who follow her, so think she’s a laugh a minute ditzy loving mum, and got 30p or 20p from them so he could buy food. I remember reading it when I thought she was funny and relatable 🤦🏼‍♀️ and even then (being a primary school teacher) thinking it was odd, and that I wouldn’t give a kid money but would make sure they were fed. (I have actually contributed from my own packed lunch before to feed a kid who didn’t have a lunch and somehow left it till the kitchen had run out before telling anyone he was hungry!)

Reactions: 9
Didn't the kiosk close down after the summer season, I am sure there was a post of R taking B to take the owners some chocolates and there was nothing there.

Reactions: 10
Didn't the kiosk close down after the summer season, I am sure there was a post of R taking B to take the owners some chocolates and there was nothing there.
That was a different place. The one R is talking about is a shop.

Yes you’re right it did? And isn’t it extremely dodgy that a business employed so many 15 year old. Who aren’t covered by the minimum wage laws? That’s not exploitation at all. They’ll be bringing back child chimney sweeps next

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Hang on, was she insinuating that the ice cream shop closed because someone called them out about B's working hours???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.