PTWM #73 About to launch a bogus CIC, PTWM has ramped up the “woe-is-me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Managed to get myself blocked 😬😬 I’m glad if I’m honest it means I can’t see and get pissed off anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's only in fashion for people who have flared brown teeth. And badly designed houses. And those who eat McDonald's in bed. There I think that's narrowed it down a bit😂

I wear socks like that. I’ll show myself out 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The sweatshirt is Drew by Justin Bieber. The originals are very very hard to get (they sell out about 2 hours after each drop,) so I would expect that’s a knock off from Wish or Amazon for £15-20.

I’d rather die than wear blag designer. High Street all the way over that crap

Who got bashed?
That hoodie was 25 quid on amazon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do they never flush the toilet or shut the door? Once again W has got in there and managed to get toilet roll out of the toilet. How long was he left on his again to be able to do that? J probably dealing with the other kids while the lazy witch was still in bed. What does she actually do to be justified a lay in everyday?

Reactions: 17
Do they never flush the toilet or shut the door? Once again W has got in there and managed to get toilet roll out of the toilet. How long was he left on his again to be able to do that? J probably dealing with the other kids while the lazy witch was still in bed. What does she actually do to be justified a lay in everyday?
Crawls in and out of the attic.
Eating donuts with wilby
Recording herself talking to her phone (in the attic)
Opens 12 refuges a week.
Finds out tattlers IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here)
Finds a headband to match her outfit
Roles around the floor with Emily
Organising her thrush medication
Renovating every room in her house in the space of a week
Runs the pond account

It’s A LOT. No wonder Betsy and Emily have given up their entire lives to help her.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.