PTWM #73 About to launch a bogus CIC, PTWM has ramped up the “woe-is-me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm placing my bet on there being an advert involving paignton zoo or Huggies soon 😂

Reactions: 12
Nice of josh to blatantly ignore Isaac when he asked him a question about his favourite topic of birds

Also, what the duck has she come dressed as? Is kurt cobain risen from the dead

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Nice of josh to blatantly ignore Isaac when he asked him a question about his favourite topic of birds

Oh please don’t say that my OH is his dead spit you’ll put me off him for life 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Do not ,ever , associate Kurt with this awful woman from Paignton .

😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I just can't keep up with you all.
Have I missed something as she seems quiet this week.
Makes me think she has something big to announce.
Dipped in and out and seen mentions of other accounts, who is moody?
Dare I say I have had my botox and fillers done this week and I can say my lips look nothin like hers !

Reactions: 2
I hope Vanessa drops some more tit on her on Friday.
I feel sure things are going on behind the scenes. If not at least she has got away from that mess.
I imagine her life will be so much better away from the freak show.

Obviously not good to lose contact with B&T but they are getting older and hopefully reconnect in the future.

Reactions: 5
I hope Vanessa drops some more tit on her on Friday.
I feel sure things are going on behind the scenes. If not at least she has got away from that mess.
I imagine her life will be so much better away from the freak show.

Obviously not good to lose contact with B&T but they are getting older and hopefully reconnect in the future.
I don't think she will, I feel she only posted because us tattle asked her, then she got bashed.

• Sad
Oh my word is she dressed like that for a bet because there's no way any sane person would leave their front door like that, let alone someone who is allegedly a mother of six.

• Haha
The sweatshirt is Drew by Justin Bieber. The originals are very very hard to get (they sell out about 2 hours after each drop,) so I would expect that’s a knock off from Wish or Amazon for £15-20.

I’d rather die than wear blag designer. High Street all the way over that crap

I don't think she will, I feel she only posted because us tattle asked her, then she got bashed.
Who got bashed?

Reactions: 2
The sweatshirt is Drew by Justin Bieber. The originals are very very hard to get (they sell out about 2 hours after each drop,) so I would expect that’s a knock off from Wish or Amazon for £15-20.

I’d rather die than wear blag designer. High Street all the way over that crap

Who got bashed?
Surely moneybags Maureen wouldn’t wear a copy?!

• Haha
Surely moneybags Maureen wouldn’t wear a copy?!
You’d be surprised how many small time influencers do. Personally I’ve never understood it. If you can’t afford the real thing, get down to Zara or something. Its a thing I have, I can spot it in a crowd (really sad I know, it’s not as though my wardrobe is full of Armani or ever has been.) I guess they have to look the part though.

But yes Drew is like Yeezy or certain trainers, if you aren’t ready for the drop on the website, you aren’t getting it unless you can source a blag load on Wish 😂

Reactions: 7
Gosh, I have no idea how yous all find out.brands and prices just from a pic.I need tips.

Dorothy, what comment

Reactions: 1
Why does she have her socks over her leggings? Is that in fashion now?
It's only in fashion for people who have flared brown teeth. And badly designed houses. And those who eat McDonald's in bed. There I think that's narrowed it down a bit😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.