PTWM #73 About to launch a bogus CIC, PTWM has ramped up the “woe-is-me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband said to me last night “those photos you’ve posted make you look like a single mum”. Just the kids and the dog, no adult in sight, even tho we were both there 🤣
I’m the same. My Husband cameo’s at best 😂😂. My wider extended family (siblings, cousins etc) don’t all follow each other because in the early days of Facebook we would have proper blow out rows over really stupid stuff 😂😂.

Then my Nan joined Facebook and we all tit ourselves. I took off to Instagram on the run and we communicate only off social media. My kids would terrorise my Husband and I if I posted those types video’s. I’d have a delete order within 30 seconds.
I tag my partner’s work account when I post things from the gym since he’s my PT (well aware how stereotypical it is that I ended up with my PT 😂 and that the timing was questionable at best 🤨 oh god does that make me like Hinch and Inch or R&J 😬) but that’s about it. He knows I love him, why does every bastard on social media also need to know?!

Edited to pick the right couple because I forgot which thread I was on 🙄

Reactions: 8
At this stage I just believe josh is simple - he sounds it and acts it - doesn’t mean he can’t be nasty but he cemented them feelings when he tried to slag off my fav programme without knowing arnott was a firearms officer!
Next thread title josh is simple 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The system is broken and once you loose your kids it’s hard to get them . My ex once kidnapped my daughter and all I could do was take him to court. I was 23, and a single ‘part time working mummy’ literally. I used to have £200 a month left over and I took that to get a court order which I printed off at the library. There was nothing I could do, I was just lucky that my ex is seriously dumb and had no chance against me. If he did have intelligence or had money to get a solicitor would I ever have got my daughter back? She was gone for 5 days and the pain was incomprehensible. I just don’t trust the system to do the right thing, I’ve seen it fail too many times. Issues around court and custody can be so messy and complicated it’s hard to know what goes on in there.
Sadly I know a couple of examples of parents giving up fighting after a few rounds in court. It's very expensive for normal person and hugely draining. Even when given visiting rights by the court, the other parent often wouldn't show up with the child/ren with very dubious excuses.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
My ex wouldn’t give me my daughter back after we split.. I was looking at £8000 starting to proceed in court to get her.. luckily he got bored.. I got a house and reclaimed her in a very short time frame!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Honestly half the stuff she posts is so boring, it's not even content. Who needs to film their kids at lunch and then post it to thousands of people.
I notice Wilby wasn't with them at lunch. I'm guessing Betsy is babysitting again...

Reactions: 7
You wouldn’t think I had a partner if you looked at my social media. If I posted the tit they do I would find myself out on my tod 😂
Same here! I mean, we both have ‘married to’ on our profiles on FB from years ago but Mr Bollykecks never goes on and although I do for some of my hobby groups, I never post anything personal!

Honestly half the stuff she posts is so boring, it's not even content. Who needs to film their kids at lunch and then post it to thousands of people.
I notice Wilby wasn't with them at lunch. I'm guessing Betsy is babysitting again...
He was there. Strapped in his pushchair with a phone propped up against a glass for him to watch something!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
90% of her content really doesn't need to be posted. Its uncomfortable to watch.
Uncomfortable to see the kids arguing/vulnerable/eating dinner/half naked.
Uncomfortable to see R and J after they have obviously had a shag/kissing each other in the camera/argueing/eating dinner.
Uncomfortable to see wilby slobbed out/having tantrums/screen glued to his face.
I just really don't see the point in her wanting to post all that to strangers, its not entertaining. She has nothing to offer, I'm baffled.
It feels like an intrusion more than half of the time, like you have stumbled across something you really shouldn't be watching except she thinks its highly amusing and "relatable"
I can't describe it. Just odd.
Older Tattlers will remember the first fly on the wall programme called The Family from 1974
This is almost like a 2021 version 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope that mirror is anchored to the wall 😳
I had a very different first thought when I saw the size of that mirror, bearing in mind how much those two eye duck themselves on camera. I’m sorry for everyone else who has also just been sick 😬

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Sadly I know a couple of examples of parents giving up fighting after a few rounds in court. It's very expensive for normal person and hugely draining. Even when given visiting rights by the court, the other parent often wouldn't show up with the child/ren with very dubious excuses.
The change in the legal aid eligibility criteria has fucked up so many people’s lives
It’s so expensive, the worse case scenario is either the other side has legal aid or the other side is a litigant in person - legal bills for the privately paying client can be astronomical and even then you can end up with a very poor result

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Custom made? It’s on their Instagram. Which part of the measurements did she not understand?

E11652D4-EF3C-491E-97B0-56534A3E20D3.jpeg
F9A7A9BE-D394-4D92-8362-62E2632C5301.jpeg

Also, you’re not allowed people in your house yet. Not that these fuckers care.

DD83C1CF-2FEC-4789-90E6-5ACBBE59AB75.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.