PTWM #73 About to launch a bogus CIC, PTWM has ramped up the “woe-is-me”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The worlds most boring man doesn’t like the best TV programme ever to exist, oh what a surprise 😂 Josh please stick to helping hedgehogs cross the road! MOTHER OF GOD.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That photo of the Queen looking so alone and frail today was so terribly sad. I don't think you have to be a royalist (I'm certainly not), to feel such empathy towards a lady in her 90s who has lost her life partner of over 70 years and then has to cut a forlorn figure sitting apart from her family in church while the world looks on. It's really affected me today.

R sharing that photo is absolutely ridiculous and insulting considering the fact she has decided to forgo the rules and regs of lockdown and has avoided loneliness by hiring her new best friend as nanny/cleaner/third wheel in the marriage.

I dont know much about Astrid to be fair, but everytime she comments on one of Rs posts and gets ignored, everytime she reshares every attention seeking crumb she can, everytime she spends 6 hours getting her house and garden just so and whipping up a storm in the kitchen, just so R can come round and stare at her phone, I physically cringe. As people have mentioned here, theres absolutely no basis to their friendship bar Instagram followers. For someone who seems to developed their own quirky style in fashion and home interiors, and actually seems to have something resembling a personality and depth, she really can't think much of herself to be willing to spend half her life arselickin that rancid thief just to pump up the numbers.
But wasn’t frilly teeth an absolute stalker to her before Emily racked up and stole her spot as number one person frilly teeth could moon and obsess over .....the difference being that frilly could move her latest crush into her home whereas poor Astrid after being worshipped by her is now demoted to hanger on 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
We all don’t know the full story so we can only judge on the little bits of information that we have heard. I do believe sam made some bad choices but I don’t think it is as simple as saying what happens after is your choice, you can’t choose not to have a breakdown and mental health problems unfortunately. I’m sure she looks back and wishes that different choices were made but it doesn’t work like that.
But I agree frida those kids are up tit creek, it’s a total mess!

V posted a video last week of B upset over and incident that had happened at home between R&J
It’s all in the last thread and I’m sure the wiki has been updated with info about it
Thank you., I’ll have a look x

The weird relationship is because of this.. she’s using her
I listened to Astrid on the radio today and although she never mentioned Rachel, it's glaringly obvious she is just using her as a springboard. Also that A has always had her own style, Rachel just copies everyone else😂

Reactions: 15
90% of her content really doesn't need to be posted. Its uncomfortable to watch.
Uncomfortable to see the kids arguing/vulnerable/eating dinner/half naked.
Uncomfortable to see R and J after they have obviously had a shag/kissing each other in the camera/argueing/eating dinner.
Uncomfortable to see wilby slobbed out/having tantrums/screen glued to his face.
I just really don't see the point in her wanting to post all that to strangers, its not entertaining. She has nothing to offer, I'm baffled.
It feels like an intrusion more than half of the time, like you have stumbled across something you really shouldn't be watching except she thinks its highly amusing and "relatable"
I can't describe it. Just odd.

Reactions: 41
The thing is we shouldn’t know any of it. Random people on the internet should not know the kind of details we do about their whole mess. Cryptic videos, books, book tours where rooms full of people are told even more details, the constant over sharing of children’s lives. It’s a total tit show
All this random video posting is to get attention and they’re getting it but it’s really hard to follow the thread recently cos all these people on the periphery of her life are involved and it’s secret squirrel signals, definitely no one involved is covered in glory!

Reactions: 11
90% of her content really doesn't need to be posted. Its uncomfortable to watch.
Uncomfortable to see R and J after they have obviously had a shag/kissing each other in the camera/argueing/eating dinner.
Uncomfortable to see wilby slobbed out/having tantrums/screen glued to his face.
I just really don't see the point in her wanting to post all that to strangers, its not entertaining. She has nothing to offer, I'm baffled.
It feels like an intrusion more than half of the time, like you have stumbled across something you really shouldn't be watching except she thinks its highly amusing and "relatable"
She does it for attention and to keep the page going so she can make money. She doesn’t see that it’s intrusive to her kids and irrelevant to anyone else.

Reactions: 10
Urgh I do wish they’d sod off. Why do they act like love sick teens and post this tit.
God they’re an embarrassment to themselves. Truly happy and secure couples over the age of 18 do not need to post posed loved up photos of themselves on social media pretending that they are happy and telling everyone how in love they are. It’s usually a sign of an insecure turbulent relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Urgh I do wish they’d sod off. Why do they act like love sick teens and post this tit.
The way he stared at the phone the whole time while sweeping her hair from her ear and neck then kissing her .... it made me feel queasy as duck!! It seemed a bit ... i cant think of the right word but it was not nice 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
God they’re an embarrassment to themselves. Truly happy and secure couples over the age of 18 do not need to post posed loved up photos of themselves on social media pretending that they are happy and telling everyone how in love they are. It’s usually a sign of an insecure turbulent relationship.
You wouldn’t think I had a partner if you looked at my social media. If I posted the tit they do I would find myself out on my tod 😂

• Haha
Thread suggestion:

Chinese whispers all over facebook
Still no word about the money Rachelelele 'took'

I imagine Rachaele has made betsys life hell after that video came out and she will probably hold it over her forever, we all know how she can’t let things go. Poor Betsy and all the kids in that house.
What video? I feel like I’ve missed a big part of the gossip here 🙈

This!! My eldest son’s father and his wife were constantly posting ‘luvved up’ stuff like this recently (over the past year). To look at them, you’d think they were just in a sort of second honeymoon and then at the end of 2020, they split. I genuinely think all the posting was an effort (whether conscious or not) to make it seem all was ok.

Reactions: 14
You wouldn’t think I had a partner if you looked at my social media. If I posted the tit they do I would find myself out on my tod 😂
I’m the same. My Husband cameo’s at best 😂😂. My wider extended family (siblings, cousins etc) don’t all follow each other because in the early days of Facebook we would have proper blow out rows over really stupid stuff 😂😂.

Then my Nan joined Facebook and we all tit ourselves. I took off to Instagram on the run and we communicate only off social media. My kids would terrorise my Husband and I if I posted those types video’s. I’d have a delete order within 30 seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My husband said to me last night “those photos you’ve posted make you look like a single mum”. Just the kids and the dog, no adult in sight, even tho we were both there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If she didn’t post all that, it would just be ads 😂

Reactions: 8
At this stage I just believe josh is simple - he sounds it and acts it - doesn’t mean he can’t be nasty but he cemented them feelings when he tried to slag off my fav programme without knowing arnott was a firearms officer!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.