PTWM #62 More bubbles than Aero, finds writing tricky, to find out more check the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't find mias profile. What sort of things were people commenting?
Nothing really. There’s 3 comments - one says she hopes everything is OK and the other two are just ‘???’. So far there have been 3 other people who have liked the comment.

Reactions: 4
What ‘fact’ is she referring to? Has something come out locally? Because ‘it’s all fact’ could mean anything.
I would imagine she meant what Charity Dingle posted last night is all true and factual. However, there needs to be more because at the moment it looks like she is just talking to Tattle and that’s not really going to vindicate anything

Reactions: 8
I used to hate how she always implied she'd moved in as a young girl and started mothering those girls. I used to assume their mother wasn't around at all.

Reactions: 23
Definitely Mia’s real profile. V has liked some of her profile pictures... also V doesn’t look to be skint just FYI.
c’mon Mia, what do you mean?Is this confirmation that PayPal is a scam? Cos we already knew she was a twit, we don’t need that confirming.

Last edited:
I used to hate how she always implied she'd moved in as a young girl and started mothering those girls. I used to assume their mother wasn't around at all.
See I read it and thought I wonder how Vanessa would have taken it. That book is full of R admitting to putting her step daughters in some Really fucked up situations.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I have always wondered why “tony” has never gone public with his side of the story?
I can understand edies dad as he needs to have R on side to see his daughter.
I can sort of see S and I mums side of things (I’m not sure if I’m allowed to write this so il delete if not, but I saw on her IG ages ago she had written something like “J and R make her shake with fear”
But “tony” has nothing to lose does he?

I read it like that as well, like the girls mum wasn’t around and so she had taken over as full time step mum.

Reactions: 14
What is strange is that I was blocked from Rachets FB page after requesting info on where the Paypal money had gone but now I seem to be unblocked??

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Definitely Mia’s real profile. V has liked some of her profile pictures... also B doesn’t look to be skint just FYI.
c’mon Mia, what do you mean?Is this confirmation that PayPal is a scam? Cos we already knew she was a twit, we don’t need that confirming.
Skint can be open to interpretaion.
Katie Price is skint apparently and bankrupt...
My skint however means something a bit different like I cant eat

Reactions: 16
What is strange is that I was blocked from Rachets FB page after requesting info on where the Paypal money had gone but now I seem to be unblocked??
Maybe she is unlocking everyone as she's about to reveal her truth?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have always wondered why “tony” has never gone public with his side of the story?
I can u sets tabs edies dad as he needs to have R on side to see his daughter.
I can sort of see S and I mums side of things (I’m not sure if I’m allowed to write this social delete if not, but I saw on her IG ages ago she had written something like “J and R make her shake with fear”
But “tony” has nothing to lose does he?
Jesus ‘shake with fear.’ I mean you can never know a situation but no, I have no idea what’s scary about these two. They are planks

Reactions: 9
I think the only thing that definitely seems true is that Tony was a tit dad to both sets of kids and neither set of girls want anything to do with him. However Tallulah is still a child so could have to still go through court proceedings which may be why he doesn’t say anything.

Reactions: 5
See I read it and thought I wonder how Vanessa would have taken it. That book is full of R admitting to putting her step daughters in some Really fucked up situations.
Not read it.

What did she do? Or were these Ratchet Ratchet exaggerations?

Reactions: 3
Not read it.

What did she do? Or were these Ratchet Ratchet exaggerations?
Omg the book. How have you not read it. I have a copy kicking about here somewhere. Think I read it in 2 hours. I feel stupid I paid full price in hardback when she released it. I was a hun years ago. So ashamed to admit that. Rachaele basically claimed she had the girls there and brought them up.

Well... had my usual early morning catch up today don’t normally come back til later on glad I thought to have a quick look. Wasn’t expecting another 13 pages to read now 👀👀👀 entertaining this 👌😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus ‘shake with fear.’ I mean you can never know a situation but no, I have no idea what’s scary about these two. They are planks
They worked together to have her children removed from her care, I imagine her mental health took a real hammering and I can see why she’d be fearful of what they might say to the boys about her.

Josh does come over as a limp dick but I can imagine Rachel being abusive and vindictive.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.