PTWM #62 More bubbles than Aero, finds writing tricky, to find out more check the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is too much. I have an iPhone 5 and the battery life is shocking and chargers are like hens teeth in my house

Pissed my self with the lilt story !!

Someone local get down to boots and see if Joyce is buying all the rescue remedy.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Not a lot actually other than Vanessa resigning a Director of the CIC scam. Then it’s just been a few subliminal messages on her Insta and 20 pages of us talking about it but nothing else of any substance.
And a post about R being in a relationship with Hannah 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not a lot actually other than Vanessa resigning a Director of the CIC scam. Then it’s just been a few subliminal messages on her Insta and 20 pages of us talking about it but nothing else of any substance.
I was hoping for some steaming tea eeven just to ponder over..

Using book names would be ok. Im quite deflated.
:-( I like hot tea as we all do.

Reactions: 1
I really wish I knew how to be a computer hacker. I'd be straight on her eufy gifted cameras today to see what's going on in that house at the moment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope someone is keeping an eye on wibble during all this, while they’re all pouring over tattle he’s maybe escaped and wobbled half way to Dartmoor with nothing but a few firefighters to snack on.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’ve got an image of her sitting there getting spoon fed by Josh shouting ‘I CAN NOT BE BEATEN JOOOOSH. I WILL END ALL MY ENEMIES 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 24
People commenting and liking it . Maybe it is the real stepdaughter after all . The people commenting appear to be from Devon. Ooh.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
As someone else said if your life really was such a tangled Web as ratchets with all these skeletons why would you go into a "career" where you sell your personal life? You must know your bubble could burst any time! She has does this to herself & those poor children!

Reactions: 13
I dunno if her lies are unravelling though unless something is going on in the real world that we don’t know about that led to V resigning? We’ve been talking on Tattle for 2 yrs nearly about the PayPal scam and the fact that she used DA lies to build her following along with her bullshit FB heroic tales and the book of fiction etc In that time all that has happened is her Insta followers have significantly increased along with her Ad revenue 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I actually want to hear this story!!
It’s a long story and the fallout went well beyond the original tin of Lilt purchased 😂 I still laugh about it to this day anytime someone says “I’m just nipping out for .........” our family always shout back “remember to come back” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Judging by the people who have like her previous public photos it looks as if it’s definitely the real Mia’s Facebook account.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.