PTWM #62 More bubbles than Aero, finds writing tricky, to find out more check the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing about old tinsel teeth is that she’s a narcissist and actually believes that it’s everyone else who is toxic and not her 🤷🏼‍♀️ Somewhere in the pit of her black heart she believes she was helping “warriors” by chuckin them a vegan roll on and a fluffy cloud because she’s always had stupid people like Hosh to fawn all over her and tell her how wonderful she is. I was telling a family friend about her who was once connected to the child protection unit and she’s says people like her surround themselves with young and impressionable people just out of their late teens as adults normally see through them. This is how she gets off with it all because between Josh’ family who seem to close ranks to protect her it’s silly little girls like Emily who attack anyone that questions her with choice phrases like “you want some you jealous hater” 🙄 And that is the sort of people that people grooming folk surround themselves and rarely have proper “adult” friends. Even if Vanessa had seen through her let’s not forget that at one time she was to all intents and purposes part of her inner circle and a willing participant it seems.

Reactions: 15
Jesus ‘shake with fear.’ I mean you can never know a situation but no, I have no idea what’s scary about these two. They are planks
If they were being personally vindictive against you and withholding your children and you were an anxious person...? I have anxiety and I get scared at times that Rachel will somehow out me and I don’t even know the woman and haven’t done anything wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
They worked together to have her children removed from her care, I imagine her mental health took a real hammering and I can see why she’d be fearful of what they might say to the boys about her.

Josh does come over as a limp dick but I can imagine Rachel being abusive and vindictive.
I agree they may be a pair of idiots but S was clearly a broken woman and I wouldn’t want to be on the receiving end of their vile tongues and twisted words. Not to mention the company they keep. I mean drugs, stabbings! Remember the comments was it on a post R and H with a knife in comments . I know it was mentioned ages ago. I can imagine it wouldn’t have been nice to live through.

Reactions: 16
Omg the book. How have you not read it. I have a copy kicking about here somewhere. Think I read it in 2 hours. I feel stupid I paid full price in hardback when she released it. I was a hun years ago. So ashamed to admit that. Rachaele basically claimed she had the girls there and brought them up.
I cant bring myself to part with cash for this book. I dont want to steal it and would be ashamed to ask for it at the library.I thought about free audio book then realised Ratchet read it out. I would have perforated my own ear drum rather than listen to her dulcet tones telling her lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We saw the way she treated the person she thought was S in that DM that time. Rubbing it in that she had no children to be responsible for. She was vindictive, spiteful and vile. Does anyone have the screenshots? She has a really nasty side. We’ve seen it in B’s IG footage at times (the time she was filming that ad in the conservatory with T).

They worked together to have her children removed from her care, I imagine her mental health took a real hammering and I can see why she’d be fearful of what they might say to the boys about her.

Josh does come over as a limp dick but I can imagine Rachel being abusive and vindictive.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not read it.

What did she do? Or were these Ratchet Ratchet exaggerations?
She says that she met Tony when he was still married, and everyone told her his wife had an awful life because of him. Then he started buying her expensive gifts and one day left his wife and came to her with his bags packed. she makes out it was out of her control.
Then she says she quickly became a step mum, making bottles, changing nappies etc. Tony was out working in pub trade while she was at home with the kids. His ex was a struggling young mother.

At one point she says quote ‘I was screaming at his eldest to call the police, while he was screaming not to’. ‘She stood there, rabbit in the headlights’

quote ‘at some point it felt like we were in a gang war. Where we wouldn’t stop, until we were exhausted having kicked the tit out of each other’

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I think the only thing that definitely seems true is that Tony was a tit dad to both sets of kids and neither set of girls want anything to do with him. However Tallulah is still a child so could have to still go through court proceedings which may be why he doesn’t say anything.
From what I can gather, I *think* ‘Tony’ is friends with Mia, so they must have some sort of relationship?

Reactions: 12
Omg the book. How have you not read it. I have a copy kicking about here somewhere. Think I read it in 2 hours. I feel stupid I paid full price in hardback when she released it. I was a hun years ago. So ashamed to admit that. Rachaele basically claimed she had the girls there and brought them up.
I was too. Bought the kindle edition I think but even though I liked her at the time I thought the book was very garbled and confusing and extremely badly written.

Reactions: 7
We saw the way she treated the person she thought was S in that DM that time. Rubbing it in that she had no children to be responsible for. She was vindictive, spiteful and vile. Does anyone have the screenshots? She has a really nasty side. We’ve seen it in B’s IG footage at times (the time she was filming that ad in the conservatory with T).

Ooo I must have been on a break from tattle. When did she think S was on a message? Do we have screenshots? Do we have it on a page I can go back and read??

Silly spiteful Ratchet the hatchet.

How many men has she actually lived with?!
Half of devon by all accounts and Hannah.

• Haha
If they were being personally vindictive against you and withholding your children and you were an anxious person...? I have anxiety and I get scared at times that Rachel will somehow out me and I don’t even know the woman and haven’t done anything wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️
Rachet has valid questions to answer but she (in my opinion) is like a mean girl at school so its natural to be scared of the repercussions if anyone is outed. We know all her huns will go for the throat so its only sensible to be careful. If you are outed (highly unlikely and as you say you have done nothing wrong) you have enough Tattlers to fight your corner.. me included. 😘😘

• Heart
Ooo I must have been on a break from tattle. When did she think S was on a message? Do we have screenshots? Do we have it on a page I can go back and read??

Silly spiteful Ratchet the hatchet.
From memory, a poster on here messaged her and for some reason, R assumed it was S. She said some horrendous things to her. Including something about not having to get up in the morning, as she had no kids to look after. The poster then sent screenshots on here. Does anytime remember which thread it was?

Reactions: 7
Has she removed the picture she posted the other day? The one where she was sat on the sofa with blanket doing her 'online training' 🙄 or was that just in her stories?

Reactions: 2
She says that she met Tony when he was still married, and everyone told her his wife had an awful life because of him. Then he started buying her expensive gifts and one day left his wife and came to her with his bags packed. she makes out it was out of her control.
Then she says she quickly became a step mum, making bottles, changing nappies etc. Tony was out working in pub trade while she was at home with the kids. His ex was a struggling young mother.

At one point she says quote ‘I was screaming at his eldest to call the police, while he was screaming not to’. ‘She stood there, rabbit in the headlights’

quote ‘at some point it felt like we were in a gang war. Where we wouldn’t stop, until we were exhausted having kicked the tit out of each other’
Yeah out of her control....whatever. Id love to know how much of this is bollocks.

Was Tony a twit? Likely
Was Tony a violent twit to wife 1, wife 2 both or not
How much is fact and Ratchet fiction?

Or was he a selfish tit dad...lots of them about not necessarily violent. Who really does know???

Reactions: 4
From memory, a poster on here messaged her and for some reason, R assumed it was S. She said some horrendous things to her. Including something about not having to get up in the morning, as she had no kids to look after. The poster then sent screenshots on here. Does anytime remember which thread it was?
It was ages ago. We knew she'd assumed it was Sam as she said 'how's ben' and that is Sam's partner. She was quite vindictive.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.