PTWM #62 More bubbles than Aero, finds writing tricky, to find out more check the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Rach reported that post, Facebook took it down then reinstated it. Spill Mia. We are more than happy to hear it all

Reactions: 16
I dunno if her lies are unravelling though unless something is going on in the real world that we don’t know about that led to V resigning? We’ve been talking on Tattle for 2 yrs nearly about the PayPal scam and the fact that she used DA lies to build her following along with her bullshit FB heroic tales and the book of fiction etc In that time all that has happened is her Insta followers have significantly increased along with her Ad revenue 🤷🏼‍♀️
I feel like anything could come out and she'd spin it to be down to 'jealousy and wicked toxic lies' and her huns would believe her. That's the infuriating thing. As someone said earlier, there's one common denominator in her toxic family stories isnt there???

Reactions: 18
Imagine being a fly on the wall right now in Rachs house,no wonder shes keeping so quiet...I'd love to know the full story of what has actually gone down though rather than little snippets and teasers

Reactions: 12
What ‘fact’ is she referring to? Has something come out locally? Because ‘it’s all fact’ could mean anything.

Reactions: 1
What ‘fact’ is she referring to? Has something come out locally? Because ‘it’s all fact’ could mean anything.
I’d imagine she means on here as lots of people have commented that they have looked at the Facebook profiles etc.

Reactions: 6
Wonder if the whole CIC webpage copied text saga started this off which led the right people to Tattle and the Wiki lays it out all so well..!

Boom 💥

Reactions: 17
JS is Tony's cousin

So Ratchet breaks up a marriage (Tony and Veronicas wink wink) then treats Veronica like crap being the first wife then makes up exaggerations about the DA in the relationship? Claims to have raised said step daughters, withholds contact or threatens to with her children by Tony when she leaves due to another affair then goes full scale fiction in her novel. I would be pissed off. Any marriage has its moments but going public with your own special spin on events... I would teach boiling point.

Go you! At some point you have enough and cant stands no more. Eat your spinach. Go full popeye!!

Bonnis lass btw. Tony doesnt look old enough to be a granda. Nor does V.

Christ! I bet thats one status Ratchet didnt want to exploit. Part time working GRAND step mummy hahahahahahhahahahaha

Reactions: 8
It’s going to be really interesting when the huns get wind of this - they’ve always been very positive about the stepsisters so this is going to blow their minds!

Reactions: 7
I have to say, I am very impressed that Vanessa had kept her cool for so long and been able to facilitate her daughters having a relationship with their half sisters. It must have been incredibly painful watching Rachaele gloat about them all over Instagram.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.