PTWM #62 More bubbles than Aero, finds writing tricky, to find out more check the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New account here, don’t be scared...Did you see Ava’s story?.. “XOXO” that’s not a coincidence, charity signed hers off the same. I can confirm her account has been blocked. Also did you know the eldest step daughter who fell out with R awhile back use to call her Charity dingle as a child.

XOXO

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
This^

Wouldnt it be great if she finally exposed Ratchet for the vile bully she is ...just imagine

Wouldnt it be great if she finally exposed Ratchet for the vile bully she is ...just imagine
Can we possibly just stick to what’s happening rather than what you want to happen?
Otherwise the thread will go batshit crazy again 🙄 Just a request 👍

Charity was blocked by mod she doesn't know how to get back on now as she has so much more to tell you and the KDIL is NOT fake she has loads of the posts but would them have to expose who sent them to her and doesn't want to cause more upset to kind people who are being bullied
We’ll probably best to keep it off here then as it will just be more unsubstantiated rumours. Sorry but the time for clandestine claims came and went ages ago in my opinion. Honesty would be better.

Reactions: 11
I’m wondering if PTWM sent the message slagging off KDIL’s teeth to one of the stepdaughters and that’s why she’s suddenly unfollowed them all on social media. Doesn’t necessarily mean it was the person who received the KDILmessage that was posting last night - they could’ve screenshot it and sent it to someone else a while ago

Reactions: 5
I’m wondering if PTWM sent the message slagging off KDIL’s teeth to one of the stepdaughters and that’s why she’s suddenly unfollowed them all on social media. Doesn’t necessarily mean it was the person who received the KDILmessage that was posting last night - they could’ve screenshot it and sent it to someone else a while ago
The pregnancy and Vanessa resigning occurred before we saw that screenshot though so something had already happened in my view.

Reactions: 10
I think it was sent to one of the stepdaughters. I bet she slags all her mates off behind their backs. She's like a witch teenager. I still can't believe she posted the photo with the dead horse. That was unforgiveable in my opinion

Reactions: 16
I realise the pregnancy isn’t groundbreaking but this is Rachel we’re talking about - she who overshares her own child’s periods and who told her followers Ava was having fertility problems so I do think it says a lot that she hasn’t mentioned it. She’s all about the public displays of faux affection, I mean she can’t even send a gift to a mate without it playing out over social media. Didn’t she do a public oversharing birthday post for one of the stepsisters recently?

Reactions: 17
No doubt, V and the stepdaughters will be the ‘toxic’ ones in Rachel’s mind. She’s running out of family members to cut out off her life at this rate.

Here’s a clue Rachel: the toxic common denominator in all of this is ..... YOU 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 29
Don't think I'm allowed to post it on here (and it doesn't feel right to either) but Vanessa is posting about karma coming round on her IG stories.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I realise the pregnancy isn’t groundbreaking but this is Rachel we’re talking about - she who overshares her own child’s periods and who told her followers Ava was having fertility problems so I do think it says a lot that she hasn’t mentioned it. She’s all about the public displays of faux affection, I mean she can’t even send a gift to a mate without it playing out over social media. Didn’t she do a public oversharing birthday post for one of the stepsisters recently?
including a picture of her crying with her dead horse 🤦🏻

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I don't care whats real or made up at this point. Something is going down, I know that. And I'm here for this entertainment 🤣
My schedule is now cleared for the day 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
New account here, don’t be scared...Did you see Ava’s story?.. “XOXO” that’s not a coincidence, charity signed hers off the same. I can confirm her account has been blocked. Also did you know the eldest step daughter who fell out with R awhile back use to call her Charity dingle as a child.

XOXO Lady Whistledown...
You have the subtlety of a sledgehammer 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can you imagine the temper Ratchet must be in today? Poor Joyce is going to need more wine!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.