PTWM #62 More bubbles than Aero, finds writing tricky, to find out more check the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoroughly enjoying the sound of silence from Ratchet's account. Long may it continue.
Been said before.... she welcome to her dfs and Tesco crap.

Just drop the lies abut DV and other spurious claims

(The perfect patchwork family.... errrr no. Total bollocks Lots of parental alienation and selfish parents not able to put childrens rights to relationships with their parents above their own selfish needs)

Reactions: 10
A is still friends with R on FB. Not sure if she’s still friends with V as her friends list is private.

i do hope the tea that was spilt last night was true, but you just never know with this thread 🤪

the part about V having no money seemed odd, we’ve seen the huge house and the girls all have horses which aren’t cheap to keep

it’ll have pissed R off anyway, along with the fact we all know V resigned so I’d call that a successful evening 😂

(unless it was R or one of her ‘mates’ posting it all which means she’s more bat tit crazy than I thought)

Reactions: 21
This^
Just offering a different perspective.....I imagine anyone close to this tit show that is ratchet and has the info to expose the truth may not have it in them to be able to do it.
If for example its V or Sam then they have already been beaten down by her highness and in one case lost contact with her children. Add to that she has 210k odd huns gushing over her 'goal' family (it hurts me to write that!) and is raking in money from ads, gifted crap etc.
It must feel like your voice isn't going to heard.
Piss off hahahaha.
Come back when she goes live with receipts 😂😂
Wouldnt it be great if she finally exposed Ratchet for the vile bully she is ...just imagine

Piss off hahahaha.
Come back when she goes live with receipts 😂😂
Wouldnt it be great if she finally exposed Ratchet for the vile bully she is ...just imagine

Reactions: 10
Well hello Matty 😁. We know about Jordan being a bit of questionable character. Pull up a chair and tell us more .....
Don’t believe everything that’s said on here.

A is still friends with R on FB. Not sure if she’s still friends with V as her friends list is private.

i do hope the tea that was spilt last night was true, but you just never know with this thread 🤪

the part about V having no money seemed odd, we’ve seen the huge house and the girls all have horses which aren’t cheap to keep

it’ll have pissed R off anyway, along with the fact we all know V resigned so I’d call that a successful evening 😂

(unless it was R or one of her ‘mates’ posting it all which means she’s more bat tit crazy than I thought)
Exactly, we know she’s resigned and that was good news last night

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know if the third step sister has same mum/dad as the other two (V and “Tony”) She must have a different mum or why is not mentioned as much as the other two? I remember she had a baby a few years ago but we’ve not heard from her since.
When I've had a really good stalk. The eldest daughters child (I think) was shown on "Tony's" profile. I found some pics on hers that were liked by Tony and V.
I couldn't find A and E to be fb friends with her though. All very odd from what I've seen.

Reactions: 4
I had a nosey through her grid posts last night and there are only 2 posts with her “step daughters” remaining. The horse death post is gone. I scrolled right back to 2017. One of the posts was about her step daughter seeing and remembering so much DV that they were off to have a nosey round women’s aid, the other was where they came over to take Betsy out dancing.

Reactions: 9
Given Rachel’s ability and history of freezing people out and removing them from her life , I’m wondering if perhaps she has forced Vanessa’s hand so she had no choice but to resign. We all know once you’ve outlived your usefulness to her then you’re gone ,banished , out of the picture ( as her children’s fathers and step children’s mother can probably agree!)

Reactions: 14
I followed Vanessa a while ago now because I was interested in the relationship with Rachel. Her account is private but she accepted my request 🤷🏼‍♀️ There isn’t anything particularly damning on there, but she doesn’t work for Nelson’s Trust anymore (as of August last year) and recently a lot of comments by Rachel on posts have vanished. I scrolled back through all her posts today and found this from when Edie was born.

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate that Rachel’s first Instagram account was called @rachnjords 🤣🤣🤣 #couplegoals

8BB8C8F4-C058-42BD-A537-B638D1FA455E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
He
What work did he claim to do with this CIC?
He runs Gaia coffee CIC in paignton with his friend, wife and mum as Directors. Also works for Sanctuary Housing, wonder if they are aware of what he gets up too. His wife also runs another CIC called Girls with Anxiety from this coffee shop.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
None of V’s girls are following or being followed by R either. Very strange. Maybe that is what upset T a while ago as Betsy is old enough to know and understand the reasons
Yep and they were last night i looked after all this kicked off she was still following Ava. 😬

Reactions: 4
Charity was blocked by mod she doesn't know how to get back on now as she has so much more to tell you and the KDIL is NOT fake she has loads of the posts but would them have to expose who sent them to her and doesn't want to cause more upset to kind people who are being bullied

Maaan what has happened? Charity’s account is still there as far as I can see. If it was legit do you think it was one of the step sisters?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Just noticed she's used hoof again. It's a foot for gods sake!

Charity was blocked by mod she doesn't know how to get back on now as she has so much more to tell you and the KDIL is NOT fake she has loads of the posts but would them have to expose who sent them to her and doesn't want to cause more upset to kind people who are being bullied
Can we ask the mods why they have blocked her? And if they will unblock her please if she can verify she's not fake.

Reactions: 7
Are you Charity?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.