PTWM #62 More bubbles than Aero, finds writing tricky, to find out more check the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moody just pops up with different accounts every time she gets banned for something. I think she’s on about her 4-5th now. I don’t want to mention them cos even though she shouldn’t set up accounts on Instagram in my opinion, I feel like a twit having pop and I think she has her struggles

I agree that this was not her usual style and Charity was privy to a lot of information that Moody couldn’t have had. @Lucyinthesky88 is right, whatever has happened, something has. Personally I don’t want her to have a social media ‘downfall,’ I just want her to stay away from vulnerable women and their money. Instagram and it’s payday she can have gladly 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I wish someone would up and spill some tea (or red wine) on Joyce 🤣🤣
An ex colleague, a scorned lover, an old school friend... Joe bloggs from the local chippy, I don't care who 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Moody just pops up with different accounts every time she gets banned for something. I think she’s on about her 4-5th now. I don’t want to mention them cos even though she shouldn’t set up accounts on Instagram in my opinion, I feel like a twit having pop and I think she has her struggles

I agree that this was not her usual style and Charity was privy to a lot of information that Moody couldn’t have had. @Lucyinthesky88 is right, whatever has happened, something has. Personally I don’t want her to have a social media ‘downfall,’ I just want her to stay away from vulnerable women and their money. Instagram and it’s payday she can have gladly 👌
Absolutely, I think she has been let down by Rach and out for revenge and who are we to know what has happened.
I don't believe tonight was the same person but who knows.

And I completely agree, I just want her to realise and take stock. And stop promising to save vulnerable women.

If you want to be a sell out and sell your soul for a free sofa, fill your boots Rach, just change your angle hun and leave the DV tag behind 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wish someone would up and spill some tea (or red wine) on Joyce 🤣🤣
An ex colleague, a scorned lover, an old school friend... Joe bloggs from the local chippy, I don't care who 🤣
There has been a few posts I've saw over the last few weeks from people who supposedly live near her and can see the scaffolders at her house etc but nobody seems to know this. It's very strange.

Reactions: 6
Now I have your attention let the good times roll 🙌

Following up from my last post, the legal documents I mentioned earlier we’re missing some vital details when shared on Ratchets story several times regarding B being thrown across the room; Ratchet deliberately cropped out the part where she claims that this did not happen or the fact she also forced V to collaborate with her story to the police and threatened her stating she would take her 3 girls away from her and blame V’s mental health (depression) that was all bought on by the torment she continuously endured.

Ractchet also got Tony to sell V’s children’s family home under V’s nose while she was still living inside within the first year of Ratchet and Tonys relationship! Taking any equity and leaving them homeless. V has struggled financially ever since this and suffered with the trauma ever since yet has still worked her hardest to provide the best for her girls while Ratchet walked round wearing designer jeans and paying for prostitutes in Spain with her ex (but that’s another story🤭)

Ratchet also controlled V by doing her food shopping for her then dropping it off as she wouldn’t allow Tony to give her maintenance. Belittling her and making her feel inadequate, when V’s gas or electric cut out and she asked Ratchet or Tony for help they’d instead collect the girls bath them feed then drop them home, with on occasion a plate of food for V, another way to make her feel tit about herself! Pretty sure this is now called abuse.

Anyway Questions and Answers.. hit me up 🤙
I’m just thinking.... This sounds more like Sams story than Vanessa’s, I don’t know why, it just seems to fit more into what happened to Sam. Just a thought really

Reactions: 6
Wow! Had a virtual birthday bash with my mates and a few gins. Thought I'd check this out and had 20+ pages to catch up on! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It could have all been a distraction technique as they stuck on the turn of the stairs with their tray of tea and boiled eggs.

But there was probs some the the posts tonight .... wonder who the new director will be?? Joyce or Emily ???

Reactions: 7
Not Moody again? I thought she was on here as another account. My mind 🤯
Who is Moody???
I’m sure that’s the name she gave him in the book
Yeah i thought it was Wayne...

Someone with Blue Eyes who used to post on the threads until she set up an Insta account pretending to be Frida K which she used to troll PTWM on her page amongst others & got caught out. Has had multiple tattle user names and Insta accounts since.
Aha!!!

Not Moody again? I thought she was on here as another account. My mind 🤯
Who is Moody???
Whether Charity was genuine or not:

- Vanessa has resigned as director of the CIC;
- Ava is pregnant and neither Rachel nor Betsy or Tallulah have broadcast their excitement or pleasure at the news;
- Vanessa is still on Instagram but Rachel has gone from tagging her in posts to not even following her. She still follows Ava but that is not reciprocal.

Those are absolutely irrefutable facts so something has gone down.
How do you know Ava is Pg?

Lovely that she is. Was awfull when Rachet was going on about her infertility struggles to all and sundry. How bleeping insensitive!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I can’t imagine Betsy would put up with that.
I think Betsy is a tough cookie she won’t be pushed around by R long term she seems to have a strong bond with her older sisters and genuinely helps with all the younger ones I think she’s a good kid despite what she sees

Reactions: 9
... looks like the Nelson Trust may no longer be receiving Rachel’s unwanted gifted tat. She used to tag them every other week but it’s been a while since she’s done so. Stopping probably coincided with V becoming director of CIC.

Tagging the charity that V used to work for and always giving them boxes of unwanted freebies was always dodgy as feck anyway. The majority of the huns probably didn’t realise the connection between Rachel & The Nelson Trust.
I didnt realise that..... some ace detectives on here.

Hmmm 200k and 60k for a PA....not convinced on either claim. Shagged Hannah...hmmm she was close mates non? Bet they played lipstick lesbians for attention and maybe dabbled.

They all munching oysters in Brixham or what? Fish town suits it. Or is she in Paignton? I get confused

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone notice in Betsys stories of E dancing in the bathroom door earlier R was trying to hide just out of shot. Obviously the 200k a year hasn’t yet stretched to a new bathroom which was supposed to be the first thing they wanted to change (no doubt wanting to blag a freebie with all the slagging off about the bathroom)
I take it now B has also been told to stay of her stories while they sort this tit out.
what a life! I hope the money was worth it Rachele, more and more people are seeing you for what you are and I think the scales may finally tip in our favour and all your lying and scheming will come down around you. Then you’ll be left with god knows how many fucked up kids needing help for what you have put them through. The step sisters have their mum, Edie has her dad, Wilby is too young to know what’s going on but I wonder who will be there for the boys and Betsy and Lula?

Reactions: 13
Well, this all got a bit weird last night 😆 I do sometimes wonder if it is Rach but then I also wonder why she would say these kind of things? That was pretty 😱
This CIC thing totally stinks! Interesting though because I didn’t know much about them. There is a company local to me that is CIC, I always thought they were a bit dodgy, the main woman owner drives around in a Range Rover and all her ‘staff’ are family. They are constantly harping on and on on Facebook about how they give to the community 🤔 sounds like a good thing to hide behind!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Last night’s thread , totally brilliant until Yel came with her Mod facts.

I couldn’t quite get on board with Rachel and Hannah shagging each other but then I’m a vanilla sort and the Brixham/ Paignton shenanigans had me all🙀.

As someone said upthread , if she wants to keep up the influencer wonga coming in via Tesco and DFS go for it, I don’t care.

Using the CIC and vulnerable women as a front to earn herself a crust is repugnant and I really hope she comes a cropper and it fails.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
I’m just thinking.... This sounds more like Sams story than Vanessa’s, I don’t know why, it just seems to fit more into what happened to Sam. Just a thought really
Perhaps but the story made sense to me. Because it is the same as what happened with S, so I’m not surprised if she did the same with V. She talks in her book about raising those children as if they were her own, and if Tony was abusive then it makes sense those things would have happened. Makes sense people (V and daughters) staying on her good side to avoid being cut off from their sisters. It all sounds like classic narcissism and abuse, I often imagine she lauds things over everyone’s heads. Every time she films you crying, or having a row and you say ‘please put your phone away’ I’m sure they all get a swift reminder of how lucky they are to have her in their lives and she carries on doing what she wants. Some of the stuff said was VERY specific - like not handing over maintenance but doing her food shopping instead I honestly believe it. Because I’ve seen that behaviour before and it’s also the exact way she speaks about the boys mum too.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I woke up this morning and I just thought, if any of that was true last night. If V does know that the CIC is for Rachaels financial gain, if she did lie about being in refuge and about her being a single mum in a needle filled bed sit and she was in her bosses flat. If she didn’t go into refuge. If the PayPal and Go Fund Me money did go into her pocket. There’s a very big moral obligation for the people that have real knowledge to tell someone before she starts doing it again.

Tattle is a gossip page, none of us really have proof of anything, but evidently some people do. If she really caused two women to have suicidal thoughts and breakdowns with her behaviour when splitting up marriages etc, someone needs to speak up.

Gossip aside, is she the person that should be running a de facto help centre for vulnerable families, if indeed she is this unscrupulous about the people in her personal life? It seems potentially dangerous whichever way you look at it

Perhaps but the story made sense to me. Because it is the same as what happened with S, so I’m not surprised if she did the same with V. She talks in her book about raising those children as if they were her own, and if Tony was abusive then it makes sense those things would have happened. Makes sense people (V and daughters) staying on her good side to avoid being cut off from their sisters. It all sounds like classic narcissism and abuse, I often imagine she lauds things over everyone’s heads. Every time she films you crying, or having a row and you say ‘please put your phone away’ I’m sure they all get a swift reminder of how lucky they are to have her in their lives and she carries on doing what she wants. Some of the stuff said was VERY specific - like not handing over maintenance but doing her food shopping instead I honestly believe it. Because I’ve seen that behaviour before and it’s also the exact way she speaks about the boys mum too.
I agree, after sleeping on it, it’s clearly a pattern that’s why it feels like I’ve heard it before (if you get me.)

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I have a feeling that Jordan is the organ grinder in this whole CIC business, if R had never met him then she wouldn't be doing it, guaranteed. He has fed her the information and turned her head with his yearly salary (not that she needs much persuasion)
And I can totally believe that R would use vanessa for her credentials to look better on paper, maybe because she has experience in charity, she wanted to use vanessa to get people to trust her and donate their money. There is no way she would get donations as big as the first time just using her own name. She knows her name has been dragged through the mud locally and otherwise, so she isn't credible anymore, so is using the name of more respected people.
Shes crafty, and sneaky!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.