PTWM #62 More bubbles than Aero, finds writing tricky, to find out more check the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
... looks like the Nelson Trust may no longer be receiving Rachel’s unwanted gifted tat. She used to tag them every other week but it’s been a while since she’s done so. Stopping probably coincided with V becoming director of CIC.

Tagging the charity that V used to work for and always giving them boxes of unwanted freebies was always dodgy as feck anyway. The majority of the huns probably didn’t realise the connection between Rachel & The Nelson Trust.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
What a twist if she was logged in as charity 😂😂😂😂
wouldn’t surprise me if she was 😂 She’d probably think that the more outlandish the gossip she can make about herself on here, the more she can just dismiss the whole site to her huns as being crazy trolls out to get her including the legitimate PayPal allegations (aka that period of 4 years where she gave herself most of the money donated meant for DA victims)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
wouldn’t surprise me if she was 😂 She’d probably think that the more outlandish the gossip she can make about herself on here, the more she can just dismiss the whole site to her huns as being crazy trolls out to get her including the legitimate PayPal allegations (aka that period of 4 years where she gave herself most of the money donated meant for DA victims)
It was probably Rachel coming on and stating the absolute truth then trying to make it look like a fake 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
FFS another Friday night I decide to have a date with a bottle of vodka and it all kicks off 😂

I'm undecided if it's all true, but it's certainly made interesting reading and livened the thread up 😂

I think admin should name and shame 😂 (jokes I know you can't, please don't ban me)

I agree with the previous posts that have said about moody still been on here. You can spot their posts a mile off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
was the last time we saw R doing the boxes the ones in the conservatory before christmas? i thought we were meant to see them package boxes of free tat every month? sure we’ve not seen a box sent off this year.

Reactions: 15
Is moody the one who repeatedly posts in runs? I’m sure sometimes you can tell when someone’s had a bevvy.
Anyway lads, as you were 🧐

Reactions: 7
I must be blind or stupid, because I can’t tell one poster from the next let alone know which one is moody. But I didn’t join until lockdown mark 1 so not been around as long as some of you and I only tend to read as normally working .... you can tell my week off by the amount of times I post compared to when I’m working.
where’s the PayPal Rachel??

Reactions: 15
Is moody the one who repeatedly posts in runs? I’m sure sometimes you can tell when someone’s had a bevvy.
Anyway lads, as you were 🧐
Yep, also sets up fake ig accounts, trolls Rach then immediately posts a screenshot to show what 'hilarious' comment someone has made

Got caught out showing her fake IG profile which outed her and also where she once said she was an account then posted separately to show what the same account had posted 🤯 Blows my mind how people have the time or energy to do this, she must have major PTWM beef

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Plot twist...Rachel is moody😳
I got into an argument with her last year when she said all victims of da are mentally ill or something like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I remember reading moodys posts but I wasn’t that invested back then so memory isn’t great about the content. I want to know what other accounts are them 😂

Reactions: 6
re
Yep, also sets up fake ig accounts, trolls Rach then immediately posts a screenshot to show what 'hilarious' comment someone has made

Got caught out showing her fake IG profile which outed her and also where she once said she was an account then posted separately to show what the same account had posted 🤯 Blows my mind how people have the time or energy to do this, she must have major PTWM beef
somenpeople are literally trolls 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I remember reading moodys posts but I wasn’t that invested back then so memory isn’t great about the content. I want to know what other accounts are them 😂
Don't know what she's going by at the moment but one of her most recent accounts has been shut down. I reported one that I thought was her but admin left the posts up so I was wrong there🤷‍♀️

re

somenpeople are literally trolls 🤷🏻‍♀️
I know. Bothers me that we all get tainted by that brush but 99% of us just want to vent our frustrations and never take it any further than commenting here. On one account 😂

Rach definitely attracts more than most, but that's to be expected from portraying herself as a DV saviour then ignoring people. They're going to feel let down

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.