PTWM #62 More bubbles than Aero, finds writing tricky, to find out more check the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I woke up this morning and I just thought, if any of that was true last night. If V does know that the CIC is for Rachaels financial gain, if she did lie about being in refuge and about her being a single mum in a needle filled bed sit and she was in her bosses flat. If she didn’t go into refuge. If the PayPal and Go Fund Me money did go into her pocket. There’s a very big moral obligation for the people that have real knowledge to tell someone before she starts doing it again.

Tattle is a gossip page, none of us really have proof of anything, but evidently some people do. If she really caused two women to have suicidal thoughts and breakdowns with her behaviour when splitting up marriages etc, someone needs to speak up.

Gossip aside, is she the person that should be running a de facto help centre for vulnerable families, if indeed she is this unscrupulous about the people in her personal life? It seems potentially dangerous whichever way you look at it

I agree, after sleeping on it, it’s clearly a pattern that’s why it feels like I’ve heard it before (if you get me.)
Probably why she jumped ship.
I have no idea if it will all unravel, honestly. Unless someone starts just investigating influencers in general. She doesn’t have enough traction on social media, she’s certainly not ‘famous’. Any money she makes is life changing for sure, but is it enough for a fuss to be made? Again, I’m not sure.
I think this CIC won’t last, it’s crumbling at the seams before its even off the ground. The thought of her ‘women’s centre’ makes me feel physically sick. Please leave vulnerable people out of your schemes hun 💜

Reactions: 20
Whether Charity was genuine or not:

- Vanessa has resigned as director of the CIC;
- Ava is pregnant and neither Rachel nor Betsy or Tallulah have broadcast their excitement or pleasure at the news;
- Vanessa is still on Instagram but Rachel has gone from tagging her in posts to not even following her. She still follows Ava but that is not reciprocal.

Those are absolutely irrefutable facts so something has gone down.
Yes, I think these prove something has happened between Ratchet and Vanessa. Also there was definitely a patchwork house ig account with about 20 followers including Ratchet, Jordan and Emily which has now disappeared. I wish I had got a screenshot of it while it was there.

Reactions: 12
Yes, I think these prove something has happened between Ratchet and Vanessa. Also there was definitely a patchwork house ig account with about 20 followers including Ratchet, Jordan and Emily which has now disappeared. I wish I had got a screenshot of it while it was there.
I agree, and both R and V have unfollowed each other on Instagram. I saw the CIC page and it has definitely gone.
First the website goes to a blank page
Then V resigns
The instagram page is deleted
R and V remove each other
R doesn't congratulate step daughter on pregnancy (after previously shouting about her struggles)
All of Rs hidden agenda cry fests
Its all just too strange to not be something

Reactions: 35
Wow. Fall asleep early and there's a hell of a LOT to catch up on. Was a good read while drinking my tea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The only thing I found questionable was that Rachael is earning £200k PA and paying Jo £60k PA. Reason being is that it would raise all kinds of issues with the HMRC because she hadn’t registered as a Ltd company with employees for the last 4 years. Obviously on her tax return she’d have to claim Jo’s wage as an outgoing from her income. Questions would be certainly asked unless she had been paying her directly from the PayPal account and not on the books. But then that would mean Jo was getting 60k a year cash in hand. She couldn’t do her own self assessment as self employed because she’s not.

If true then, what a bleeping mess. The absolute scamming tit bags. BUT, the issue still remains that without proof. It’s just speculation. If anyone has proof, I’d revisit your conscience 🤷‍♀️ because that would make them tax dodgers as well

Reactions: 23
On a side note, this morning B has shared a post about COVID deaths - the irony 😡
Plus poor W and his peaky blinders hair 🙁

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I hope ratchet had the world's shittest sleep last night... is that mean? I don't care 🤣🤣
I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when V told R she was resigning. I can just imagine R spewing venom.
I actually feel sorry for V... and kdil if that screenshot was true

Reactions: 20
Why are they obsessed with the word lush? I don't know anyone who has said that word since about 2005. Is it a Devon thing?
Sorry but where I am (not Devon or anywhere near) its used loads. I would say I use it at least a couple of times a day ! More if I’m with my mates . Sorry :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't know why but I'm inclined to believe what Charity put was genuine. It didn't come across as some crazy person making tit up.

I also re-read what the Mod put, and was she talking about Charity's account specifically or just the fact that someone made 5 accounts, not necessarily this person and just pointing out that it does happen? 🤷‍♀️🤯

Reactions: 19
None of V’s girls are following or being followed by R either. Very strange. Maybe that is what upset T a while ago as Betsy is old enough to know and understand the reasons

Reactions: 13
I'm sure I've read before about her living in her bosses flat. It all rang true to me.

Reactions: 16
Does anyone remember her saying the refuge she went to was in Exeter, but its no longer there and hasnt been for some time...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't know why but I'm inclined to believe what Charity put was genuine. It didn't come across as some crazy person making tit up.

I also re-read what the Mod put, and was she talking about Charity's account specifically or just the fact that someone made 5 accounts, not necessarily this person and just pointing out that it does happen? 🤷‍♀️🤯
I interpreted that someone had previously but not meaning Charity

Reactions: 6
Did someone not say the other day the amount of posts on her grid had reduced was she maybe deleting pics of the stepdaughters? 🤔

Reactions: 10
Does anyone know if the third step sister has same mum/dad as the other two (V and “Tony”) She must have a different mum or why is not mentioned as much as the other two? I remember she had a baby a few years ago but we’ve not heard from her since.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.