PTWM #62 More bubbles than Aero, finds writing tricky, to find out more check the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but who is Moody?
Someone with Blue Eyes who used to post on the threads until she set up an Insta account pretending to be Frida K which she used to troll PTWM on her page amongst others & got caught out. Has had multiple tattle user names and Insta accounts since.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Someone with Blue Eyes who used to post on the threads until she set up an Insta account pretending to be Frida K which she used to troll PTWM on her page amongst others & got caught out. Has had multiple tattle user names and Insta accounts since.
Blimey missus! It all happens here...😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The first time she mentioned Tony it was in inverted commas like it wasn't his actual name?
Ah right my mistake, it just occurred to me that the girls dad wasn’t called tony and I haven’t read the book so don’t know what alias names she used for everyone.....
But surely if you know them all why still use an alias?? If I knew someone on a personal level then I wouldn’t use an alias....but that’s me as I live a boring life and don’t have any tea to spill except....
I sat on Jimmy saviles knew

and Jason manford tweeted me a fair few times......

unfortunately I’m ugly as sin so nothing untoward happened so still no tea

not that I would want Jimmy touching me up....
But Jason is my celebrity crush 😻

Knee

Reactions: 4
Ah right my mistake, it just occurred to me that the girls dad wasn’t called tony and I haven’t read the book so don’t know what alias names she used for everyone.....
But surely if you know them all why still use an alias?? If I knew someone on a personal level then I wouldn’t use an alias....but that’s me as I live a boring life and don’t have any tea to spill except....

Maybe because he’s not in the public eye and Rachel already tried to out him.

Reactions: 8

Knee
Perhaps she was respecting his privacy :)

Reactions: 5
Perhaps she was respecting his privacy :)
Well by the sounds of it, it’s all lies anyway Rachel and charitydingle so hey ho....probably tattle bastards getting too close to something and hit a nerve so Rachel has managed to steer the conversation some how, especially with the copy and paste website thing and now V resigning from the CIC

Reactions: 5
Whether Charity was genuine or not:

- Vanessa has resigned as director of the CIC;
- Ava is pregnant and neither Rachel nor Betsy or Tallulah have broadcast their excitement or pleasure at the news;
- Vanessa is still on Instagram but Rachel has gone from tagging her in posts to not even following her. She still follows Ava but that is not reciprocal.

Those are absolutely irrefutable facts so something has gone down.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I'm not convinced it was moody... the writing style made much more sense. Moody tends to get abit over excited and invested when she writes. I'm convinced she is the one behind the patchwork house fake account.
I'm more inclined to believe that charity was either vanessa herself, one of the step daughters or the actual friend she claimed to be. Here's hoping she contacts admin and explains the apparent 5 accounts.
Most of what was said has been public knowledge anyway...we all know R likes to shag anything moving with a flange or a penis 🤣 the swinger rumour has been going around for years. We have all heard she cheated with the girls dad behind Vanessa's back, and she also apparently cheated on him (with who,I don't know lol probably someone else with a family) we all know her and josh had a hand in ruining the boys mum life (again, we have seen that come from the mum herself via her instagram)
The timing of V resigning, Rs fake cry the other day and now this is just too much of a coincidence.
I don't know, I'm just clutching at straws now and I got that excited earlier, a little pee came out 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
when I look up the CIC it’s still showing V as a director? Where does it say she has resigned?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.