PTWM #62 More bubbles than Aero, finds writing tricky, to find out more check the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Darn it Ratchet will be laughing her head off if this is all just made up crap. But it’s quite scary how believable it all sounded!!

Reactions: 6
The problem with her being ‘outed’ Tattle doesn’t have a far enough reach. Bringing her down will take something more, what that is I have no idea...press?...but this will not cause her downfall.

Reactions: 4
I don't really know what's happening, but one person "dropping tea" had 5 different accounts on here and was pretending to be different people. So it's probably all bullshit for attention 🙄

Report any suspect posters so mods can look into it. It's in no one's benefit for someone to run wild with their make believe tales
How do you know she had 5 different accounts? Sorry I’m new to all this. X

I don't really know what's happening, but one person "dropping tea" had 5 different accounts on here and was pretending to be different people. So it's probably all bullshit for attention 🙄

Report any suspect posters so mods can look into it. It's in no one's benefit for someone to run wild with their make believe tales
Ah, that’s a shame - this one sounded more believable especially with the KDIL screenshot and a lot more coherent than some of the other accounts. Was the most interesting the thread has been in ages 😂

At least Companies House shows that Vanessa has definitely resigned though 👏🏼

Reactions: 19

Not Moody again? I thought she was on here as another account. My mind 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think there’s truth in it. Maybe gone the wrong way about it, but I’m not ready to dismiss it all just yet .

Reactions: 15
The screenshot about kdil looked real though
Screen shots are so easy to fake.

If there's really a reason why they had 5 different accounts they need to email admin to explain it. Very suspect to me.

Reactions: 3
Not Moody again? I thought she was on here as another account. My mind 🤯
she’s been on as a few different accounts but normally has quite a distinctive style of writing that ends up creeping in and giving her away. I didn’t think this one was her 🤯😂🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
It’s crazy but believable for sure, which speaks volumes about Ratchet!
Exactly what I said earlier, whether it's true or not the fact it's so believable about her says everything.

No thread goes as bat tit crazy as this one 😂 Again says it all

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The screenshot about kdil looked real though
Yes definitely. How can one email address have more than one account anyway? I’m inclined to believe it was true - nothing was said that was too far-fetched tbh.

If I was coming here to spill fake tea, I’d go the whole hog:

“Rachel was born Rchl Hambleton in the 80s, the product of toxic parents who both abandoned her at the age of four, by which time she was called Rachael - she earned each vowel by sacrificing a sibling. The final “e” was gained in 2014 by her new mummy, Mrs Marshall, when she succeeded in bleeping both Josh and Hannah in the same week. She has 9 children by 11 different men (don’t ask) but sold five of them for drugs as a teenager when she was in care for three weeks. The PayPal thing wasn’t a scam but she does rob grannies and homeless children to fund her teeth. Her new loft room is set to be Paignton’s top new attraction but you have to be young, female and pretty to enter. When she cries, her tears taste of vodka.”

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.