PTWM #62 More bubbles than Aero, finds writing tricky, to find out more check the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Betsy reads here? It would be impossible not to surely? I really hope she gets out of her mums toxic claws, it seems Ratchet has fed her one version of her past and it may have been easy to control her when B was small and impressionable, but as a young adult B should be very wary of her mother.

Reactions: 16
Do you honestly think if R is capable of all that’s been stated here, Betsy will stand a chance going against her?

And what about T?

Also children, even those whose parents aren’t great, tend to side with their parents. Think it through, if R has cut out people, manipulated and controlled everyone around her, then those children will have been raised to put her needs first above their own, and that pleasing R is the most important thing. Going against that would take incredible inner strength at 16 and require someone, and someone, else to go to.
It’s a bit of a unique situation given their “fame” and the fact that Betsy could threaten to blow the lid on everything on her own channel.

Reactions: 11
What was the final straw for V? Please tell us you know what Joyce’s job is? Is Emily now on the payroll?

Reactions: 12
This is wild. We always knew she was the real abuser basically in every facet of her life but to get the confirmation is crazy.

Reactions: 17
It seems like she has used Vanessa and her daughters as childcare for Betsy and Tallulah though and we all know how much she hates actually caring for her own children...
Yeah I literally don’t see a flicker of maternal love in Rachaele. If I were V and her daughters I’d stay so far away from the patchwork bullshit family. The girls ( B & T) aren’t babies ,they can see their mother for what she really is and will end up estranged when older I think. I mean look at Edie dancing round in that oodie style jumper earlier and R says it’s mine. She’s like a 5 year old, it’s mine , it’s mine. You never see her actually buy the kids clothes. Yet every week she’s got new things on and J gets expensive jumpers. 🙈

Reactions: 18
Hi charity,
In your initial post you stated 9 children had broken homes because of Rachel....I can count 8.... who am I missing??
V x3
J x2
Then b, t and E

do you know what josh job is now?
Is it right what joshs ex has said about him abusing her?
What made V see the light with the CIC ?

Reactions: 12
In relationships with toxic parents, it’s not as simple as seeing them for who they are. Because all a child wants is their parents love and approval. The breakaway really isn’t easy, it takes time and requires help and support.

Potentially creating a rift in their relationships with their sisters, the ones who could be the help and support they need, will not help Betsy or Tallulah in any way.

• Sad
In relationships with toxic parents, it’s not as simple as seeing them for who they are. Because all a child wants is their parents love and approval. The breakaway really isn’t easy, it takes time and requires help and support.

Potentially creating a rift in their relationships with their sisters, the ones who could be the help and support they need, will not help Betsy or Tallulah in any way.
And yet keeping it quiet and not blowing the lid on her toxic behaviour isn’t going to help any of those six children.

Reactions: 14
Hi charity,
In your initial post you stated 9 children had broken homes because of Rachel....I can count 8.... who am I missing??
V x3
J x2
Then b, t and E

do you know what josh job is now?
Is it right what joshs ex has said about him abusing her?
What made V see the light with the CIC ?
Wibble?

Reactions: 4
Holy cheese balls! Came on for my nightly check. Was not expecting this drama!
Oh to be a fly on the wall in that house right now.

• Haha
Forgetting about the tea tonight can’t her huns see she only posts snippets of life now right before an ad comes 🙄

Reactions: 9

I’ve said this before, the children are not our responsibility, they are their Mothers and Fathers. There are consequences to shelling your and your families entire life out online. Those consequences lay firmly at her door. If you continue to sell your personal life and piss off people in it, this is what happens, people get destroyed. They are not the first for this to happen to nor will be the last, but it is I’m afraid, what it is. The kids may be public property thanks to their parents, but their well being is not down to us, it’s on her and him. I hope the money was worth it 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Genuinely, how will this help any of them? What do you think will happen now, going on what’s been said?
I honestly don’t think this thread is going to impact on any of the children’s lives, positively or negatively. But I do think that if Rachel is a toxic, controlling abuser then the more people that know the better. There are vulnerable people being signposted to her all the time and they have been for almost five years now. That’s far too long.

Reactions: 28
He’s technically not from a broken home.

Yet.
Has Rachel already planned for this? House in her name only, won't take Joyces name and Wilbert has her name. I know we've been over this in the past that a woman has a right to whatever name she wants but when she claims that he is the love of her life, it all smells a bit fishy.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.