PTWM #62 More bubbles than Aero, finds writing tricky, to find out more check the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might send her some fluffy clouds in advance. They cheer people up in times of crisis 💜

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wow this is all interesting news. Problem is though, there’s no way of getting this sort of stuff out there. No one’s going to do a Hilaria Baldwin style exposé on a skank from Devon who most people have never heard of.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow this is all interesting news. Problem is though, there’s no way of getting this sort of stuff out there. No one’s going to do a Hilario Baldwin style exposé on a skank from Devon who most people have never heard of.
Downmarket press might

I’ve so many questions..
is Hannah’s kids not the same age as joshs? Was she cheating on their dad with R? Is she still with him?

Is charity one of the daughters finally seeing the light and sticking up for their mum?

What the duck do they put in the water in Devon that makes them all act like this? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A while back the whole tattle thing went fb viral...some deluded huns defended her but most were like yeah just confirming she is the bleep I thought...it needs to be a viral thing I dunno if it would work again?

Omg just remembered about they all went to the beach last year and H was flashing her arse and gave Rachel some bracelets. It all makes sense now.

Have I already said about the battered woman in doorway in 2016 was fake, so she could make up her own version from all of us who messaged her at the time. Been waiting a long bleeping time for this.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
My eyes are out of on stalks 🤣🤣 i cannot wait for the next installment, this thread is giving us faithful tattlers life right now ✋✋✋

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The highlight of my week was going to be going outside tomorrow for the first time in 10 days (husband caught COVID19 so we've all been isolating) but scratch that.

THIS makes my week/month/year/decade!

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion:

We’re not even sure that Josh is a mister,
Never mind - Rach is only after his sister 💜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 84
Don't think I've ever refreshed Tattle so much waiting for more 😂

The thing is, whether it's all true or not (and I really want to believe it is), what we do know about her makes it all 100% believable. If anyone piped up with info like this about most people you'd just say nah too far fetched but not our Rach 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I read about the tattle rant on Mumsnet last time, most people on there were like “yeah we thought she was a knob” it quickly got deleted though

Reactions: 10
Is it Emily's weekend with her boyfriend...you know, one of the endless bubbles she has? Just wondering if she'll be breezing in tomorrow morning with endless cups of coffee (complete with tit foam art) to do a childminding shift while the mother of warriors goes on an epic meltdown.

Reactions: 10
Now I have your attention let the good times roll 🙌

Following up from my last post, the legal documents I mentioned earlier we’re missing some vital details when shared on Ratchets story several times regarding B being thrown across the room; Ratchet deliberately cropped out the part where she claims that this did not happen or the fact she also forced V to collaborate with her story to the police and threatened her stating she would take her 3 girls away from her and blame V’s mental health (depression) that was all bought on by the torment she continuously endured.

Ractchet also got Tony to sell V’s children’s family home under V’s nose while she was still living inside within the first year of Ratchet and Tonys relationship! Taking any equity and leaving them homeless. V has struggled financially ever since this and suffered with the trauma ever since yet has still worked her hardest to provide the best for her girls while Ratchet walked round wearing designer jeans and paying for prostitutes in Spain with her ex (but that’s another story🤭)

Ratchet also controlled V by doing her food shopping for her then dropping it off as she wouldn’t allow Tony to give her maintenance. Belittling her and making her feel inadequate, when V’s gas or electric cut out and she asked Ratchet or Tony for help they’d instead collect the girls bath them feed then drop them home, with on occasion a plate of food for V, another way to make her feel tit about herself! Pretty sure this is now called abuse.

Anyway Questions and Answers.. hit me up 🤙

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 88
I’ve so many questions..
is Hannah’s kids not the same age as joshs? Was she cheating on their dad with R? Is she still with him?

Is charity one of the daughters finally seeing the light and sticking up for their mum?

What the duck do they put in the water in Devon that makes them all act like this? 😂
Think it’s fairly exclusive to Torbay! Never known the like when I lived in Paignton. Hightailed it back to where I’d come from quick sharp.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.