PTWM #62 More bubbles than Aero, finds writing tricky, to find out more check the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely sickening about Hannah, just with her now being married to her brother. How do you do that? What a complete mess of a family to have all those kids in. Now including Emily’s also.

What on earth is wrong with them

Reactions: 18
Anyone follow Mrs Meldrum? Can’t help that think the same fall from “grace” is going to happen oh so very soon here.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Bloody hell!!!! I was guna take the night offfff I have presents to wrap! ( my daughter is 11 tomorrow 😭)... I’m sure they can Wait a little longer... wine in hand I’m ready for more 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Where’s @DipsyDoodle, lash this on the WIKI girl. You have a busy night 😁

(Incidentally @CharityDingle. I do hope V is okay, especially having given up her job. As much as I’ll enjoy hearing about Rachael, I feel it’s worth mentioning that we did all say she seemed legit in her work ethic. Hopefully she will get something else soon, awful time to be out of work 🙏.)
Taking notes 📝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve said this before but with such a chequered past why in the name of duck you’d try put yourself in the public eye is beyond me
I don’t get this at all, she always says she hates going out alone because everyone local hates her, why for the love of god would she then flaunt her tit all over a media platform? Surely she knows it’s all going to end in a tit show? And possibly legal trouble....

Reactions: 19
I hope Charity has gone quiet because she's typing us a whole essay, longer than Rachaeaeaeaele's book!

Never thought I'd feel sorry for KDIL, but I really do ☹

Reactions: 28
Shagged his sister to get her claws into Bird Boy. Desperate.
Ratchet shared a picture of J and H a while ago saying something like back in the day when I used to dream about shagging your brother always made me feel a bit gross, but if she was banging H at the time 🤢

Reactions: 12
I don’t get this at all, she always says she hates going out alone because everyone local hates her, why for the love of god would she then flaunt her tit all over a media platform? Surely she knows it’s all going to end in a tit show? And possibly legal trouble....
Because she wants the money and fame.

Reactions: 6
She will be absolutely seething ..... you can block people from your pages Rachel but you can’t stop the tattle tea!

Wait til she logs on in here and horrifically vomits 😂
She probably pays her PA to stalk this page !

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.