PTWM #62 More bubbles than Aero, finds writing tricky, to find out more check the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she share how she was struggling with infertility too? Maybe I’ve imagined this but I’m sure it didn’t come easy to her.
Rachel shared asking her thousands of followers for fertility advice for (I think) Ava because she was struggling to conceive 🙄 this was either when she was pregnant herself or had just had Wobble so very sensitive 👍🏻

Reactions: 16
Do you know anything about the boys mum saying she is a victim of serious abuse? I really want to hang around long enough to see her get access to those boys again.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Rachel shared asking her thousands of followers for fertility advice for (I think) Ava because she was struggling to conceive 🙄 this was either when she was pregnant herself or had just had Wobble so very sensitive 👍🏻
Ah yes! That was it. I’m sure she revealed it was her. Surpised she isn’t bleeping taking credit for her being pregnant being the lush hero she is.

Reactions: 11
There seems to be a pattern forming, lots of coercive control with our rach.. none of it surprises me, she gets people at their lowest and then acts like the saviour..
I really hope Emily is reading this and packing her bags and getting the hell out of there.

Reactions: 20
@CharityDingle will she guess who you are? Just with you sharing the kdil message. It seems not many people like Rachaele the scammer but are too frightened to speak out.

Reactions: 14
Just to catch up - is V the mother of Rachel’s ‘stepdaughters?’ Also why would V give Rachel the time of day all these years later and be a director on her CIC? I don’t get it .
V wanted to help vulnerable women who are in the same position she was. I think she thought she genuinely changed.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
@charity are you not worried about repercussions from Ratshit dishing all this fabulous tea 👌

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.